SUGGS: "These are the most arrogant pric--in the world starting with Belichick on down.... Tell them to have fun at the Pro Bowl. Arrogant F---ers."

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: SUGGS:

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES's comment:

Get over it. There's always next decade.

real surprsised to see you here....troll.

no say "hi" to me RSF? i feel unwanted  :  )

hey u had a good run

hey jints....and yea it was a good season, but anything less than a super bowl here is looked as a failure and you know that. im disappointed, but cant say im too surprised....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

The Ravens were fired up to win. 

The Patriots barely even cared they were in the AFC chanmpionship.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Does anyone really care what Thuggs has to say. Bottom line is if you win you can say what you want.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Still upset at the outcome of the game, but my only response to Terrell Suggs is...

I WON'T TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY BECAUSE YOU HAVE THOSE NASTY LITTLE TEETH AND BIG GUMS!

There...almost feel better.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TitleTown11's comment:

Still upset at the outcome of the game, but my only response to Terrell Suggs is...

I WON'T TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY BECAUSE YOU HAVE THOSE NASTY LITTLE TEETH AND BIG GUMS!

helluva player though

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from markrahobeth. Show markrahobeth's posts

You win, you can say what you want.   Would have liked to have seen one Patriot have as much fire last night.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brickbat. Show Brickbat's posts

To the drunken idiot who, mid-season, ran up to me at the end of the Jets' game (as I was wearing a green sweatshirt) and six inches from my face yelled "Jets Suck! Jets Suck! Jets Suck!":

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!

Arrogant and entitled don't even begin to describe Pats' fans. I am a loyal-forever Sox fan, detest the Yankees and their fans, but here's a flash: you are just like them.

Hope it hurts, loudmouths.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tg19pats. Show tg19pats's posts

Most Pats fans are not that arrogant, we have liveds through both incredible highs and lows and are enjoying the good run. However, Suggs is classless and should shut up.  We need to find a few more players who will stand up in big momnts to push us over the top, How i miss harrison, bruschi, and troy brown.  All guys who played above there talents and with incredible heart. That is what we missed last night.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I presently have a home in your back yard. From where I live, guess that makes you a troll also.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

You must be reflecting on Crusty.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

I GUESS MR. SUGGS DOESNT LIKE US VERY MUCH.. LIKE THE YANKS LOSING OR DUKE OR NOTRE DAME.. EVERYONE IS ENJOYING OUR DEMISE.. IS WHAT IT IS.. WE GOTTA TAKE IT AND RELOAD!

Who cares what he thinks. He looks like he belongs in a bell tower. I have see train crash victoms that look better than him. What has he ever won anyway?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

I GUESS MR. SUGGS DOESNT LIKE US VERY MUCH.. LIKE THE YANKS LOSING OR DUKE OR NOTRE DAME.. EVERYONE IS ENJOYING OUR DEMISE.. IS WHAT IT IS.. WE GOTTA TAKE IT AND RELOAD!

be fair-is he wrong?

In victory, that is poor sportsmanship.  Have you ever seen a Pats player slam the defeated opponent like Suggs and the Ravens did?  For anyone who does not care for the Pats, they love this.  When the next team comes along who dominates the playoffs with as many appearances and wins as the Pats have these last 12 years, that team will be subject to the same rhetoric.  Where do we see the Pats as arrogant?  Is it because they DO NOT speak negatively against other teams and that is perceived as arrogant?  No one like the king of the hill and love it when he gets knocked down a peg or two.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Everyone knows they are a bunch of thugs.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tg19pats. Show tg19pats's posts

In response to TitleTown11's comment:

helluva player though

hey 42-46 football is over, maybe i will run into you at the post office some day. Go bruins!!!! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoUconn13. Show GoUconn13's posts

PAtriots havent won a title yet since the Spygate?  What about the Ravens who havent been in the superbowl in all these years except they finally made it this year since the Spygate?

Suggs is just simply plain dumb guy1!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to GoUconn13's comment:

PAtriots havent won a title yet since the Spygate?  What about the Ravens who havent been in the superbowl in all these years except they finally made it this year since the Spygate?

They won in 2000.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:

In response to GoUconn13's comment:

They won in 2000.

yea 13 years ago. go niners!

Sections
Shortcuts