Suggs......Out for the Season

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

Suggs......Out for the Season

I'm not usually one that likes to see people get injured, but this is one a--hole that I'm glad this happened to. I hope this loud mouth whinner's career never rebounds.

http://profootball.scout.com/2/1183432.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Suggs......Out for the Season

Good news.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Interesting read here. Chances are very high this guy will never be the player he was, if he even plays again that is.

http://www.lowerextremityreview.com/article/return-to-football-after-achilles-tendon-rupture

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

Huge loss for the Ravens pass rush this year. Guess Courtney Upshaw will get trial by fire unless Sergio Kindle starts shedding that bust label. Thought they'd have a one year window, with the Steelers a little down this year, and the Bengals probably a year away IMO, to win the division. Going to be a little bit tighter race in the AFC North this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

pay attention guys, there are already 2 other well comentedon threads about this. Old news.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chloedancer65. Show Chloedancer65's posts

Yeah he's out but the real question is how did he really get hurt?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Teams have to face facts.  BB had to face the fact that when he drafted runt cornerbacks, they got the worst of collisions and they got injured early and often, so they never developed into prime players.  Baltimore has to face the fact that Suggs is 29 years old in a violent position, he wants to keep training hard during offseason, and now he doesn't heal as fast or as well as a 22 year old. 

He's a thug, but there's a lot of it in the NFL.  The NFL has to clean up its game.  I recommend compensatory picks going from the thug team to the injured team on just about every injury.  Tackle the guy, but don't tackle him just to break his leg.