SUH fined $30K by NFL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Clay73. Show Clay73's posts

SUH fined $30K by NFL

I have a hard time with this one.  Every tape I have seen shows that Suh's head was down and I don't think he had any sense of where exactly the QB really was at any time. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: SUH fined $30K by NFL

I don't.  I think he deserved it.  I think he intended to do it.  I think he is a thug!

However, I thought I read earlier that they (the NFL) couldn't determine if it was on purpose or not and they weren't going to fine him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

It was obviously intentional.  His kick at Schaub was not in the direction that the momentum from his fall was taking him.  You can see his leg sharply change direction. There is a reason Suh has been voted dirtiest player in the NFL every year he has been in the league.  He is lucky he wasn't suspended.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

It was a little push kick, totally intentional. Dont know if he was aiming for his nuts or not, but he tried to make contact with his foot. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

Suh is a P-O-S punk!!! What a waste of talent....only a matter of time before he takes another cheap shot....he deserves a 1 way ticket out of the NFL.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

He deserves it.  Hopefully, he will mature sooner or later and just play ball.

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts