Suh is gonna kill Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

Suh is gonna kill Brady

He'll look across the line, say, "ready to die, Tommy," and he'll just fall dead right there on the field. It's true. Suh is that scary...Best defensive player to play the game...ever.

Please people, relax with this kid. He's very impressive, but seriously relax.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Suh is gonna kill Brady

Doubt it. Our line is aware that they didn't play as well after the first quarter agains the Bucs, exposing Brady a few times. They'll come in super focused knowing a) it's their best chance to improve before the regular season and b) the Lions have a great, great D-line.

Suh won't touch Brady.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

I guess sarcasm isn't your strong suit. I sometimes forget how much of a waste it can be on this board.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

any/all emotion is misread on internet boards...it's impossible to convey sarcasm which is why I try to avoid it entirely on the interwebs.  Anyways, Suh is a nice player, in 2-3 years he could well be the best D-lineman in the game, but people have got to stop carving his Canton Bust.  If you go back and watch the game from Thanksgiving, he makes several "wow" plays with his obvious talent, but then gets washed out of routine run plays and by the 4th quarter has been totally removed from the gameplan.  Extremely talented?  yes.  Great player?  At this point, no.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RANDIBUS81. Show RANDIBUS81's posts

i wish vereen and ridley were both playing. Woodhead takes a lick everygame and he should not be used every down with how small he is.   after all its still preseason. Brady will be out by half time.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I guess you just need better audiences. I got the sarcasm BY READING THE ENTIRE POST.  Most people just skim and then flame, I think.  I think it's a good test, and we will be o.k.  I'm disappointed the Fat Albert and Ellis aren't going to play.  But still, good to see the work in progress.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYPat. Show NYPat's posts

Brady will be out after first quarter. We don't need him playing anymore then that. It's a preseason game we win or lose it doesn't matter. No one will remember this game in regular season. We'll know plenty where our O line stands in first quarter.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Suh is gonna kill Brady:
    any/all emotion is misread on internet boards...it's impossible to convey sarcasm which is why I try to avoid it entirely on the interwebs.  Anyways, Suh is a nice player, in 2-3 years he could well be the best D-lineman in the game, but people have got to stop carving his Canton Bust.  If you go back and watch the game from Thanksgiving, he makes several "wow" plays with his obvious talent, but then gets washed out of routine run plays and by the 4th quarter has been totally removed from the gameplan.  Extremely talented?  yes.  Great player?  At this point, no.
    Posted by andrewmcintosh

FWD to e4smith

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking-11. Show Harleyroadking-11's posts

ever? hardly LT (the real one) Dick Butkus, Joe Green, Carl Eller, Allen Page, Suh is good but has a way to go to be great.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Brady will be on the bench because it will 21-0 after the 1st, and Suh won't have a chance to get in the backfield.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Yes, the legend of Suh keeps growing.  Great D-lineman but seriously he's not the second coming.  He does get stopped, just not as often as most.

Sections
Shortcuts