Sun chronicle picture of Dobson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Sun chronicle picture of Dobson

Sure it's been said but I have been struck at the resemblance to moss. I think it's the beard or something but that pic reminds me of a college/ early days of moss. He seems rangy/ long as well. Itll be Interesting to see him play this year.

http://www.thesunchronicle.com/blogs/markfarinella/pats-take-wr-dobson-with-no/article_acc137be-aed1-11e2-92ab-0019bb2963f4.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Sun chronicle picture of Dobson

In response to Gravelten4's comment:

Sure it's been saiid but I have been struck at the resemblance to moss. I think it's the beard or something but that pic reminds me of a college/ early days of moss. He seems rangy/ long as well. Itll be Interesting to see him play this year.

do urself  HUGE favor and stop the Moss comparisons now

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

Sure it's been saiid but I have been struck at the resemblance to moss. I think it's the beard or something but that pic reminds me of a college/ early days of moss. He seems rangy/ long as well. Itll be Interesting to see him play this year.

Funny you should mention that because Dobson responded in the same way to that as Moss. And what is erie about it was he was wearing the same shirt as Moss. But there is a very clear difference and so you are right. Moss is at the end of his career   ...        ;-  )

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

And do us ALL a favor and take your stinken NY Giants loving as_ off these boards-you my friend are a real loser! Please just go away-- no one cares what you have to say-and BTW your Giants were very LUCKY to win the 2 SBs. And let me give your Big apple as_ a stat--Eli Manning has thrown 56!!!! interceptions over the last 3 YEARS-most of ANY QB!!!!!! Your the kind of guy who if I met -oh well I think you know.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to jimmytantric's comment:

And do us ALL a favor and take your stinken NY Giants loving as_ off these boards-you my friend are a real loser! Please just go away-- no one cares what you have to say-and BTW your Giants were very LUCKY to win the 2 SBs. And let me give your Big apple as_ a stat--Eli Manning has thrown 56!!!! interceptions over the last 3 YEARS-most of ANY QB!!!!!! Your the kind of guy who if I met -oh well I think you know.

Wow you dare talk to the BDC board cop like that? Mr Sharpton will get upset.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Do this board a huge favor and never post here again.  Trust me.  You won't be missed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Link please?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

lotta love for the forum jerk....Jetns lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

http://www.thesunchronicle.com/blogs/markfarinella/pats-take-wr-dobson-with-no/article_acc137be-aed1-11e2-92ab-0019bb2963f4.html

Here ya go.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

No comparisons other than a resemblance from Moss's early days. One can only hope he is half the player.

Take a deep breath my friend. Life is good. This is a fun little Football opinion board--not a court room.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He does have a resemblence to Randy, played in the same school, but he's not as talented, but has more character appeal. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

DAAD - Danny Amendola and Aaron Dobson = 1 drop last year. 

Wes Welker = 13 drops... 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Gotta love the contradictory scouting report ie:

"STRENGTHS: Made several circus catches in his career."

" Was not a playmaker"

If circus catches aren't the epitome of playmaking I don't know what is!