SUnday could be another snow game!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

SUnday could be another snow game!

With a winter strom brewing and expected to hit NE area on Sunday, the game seems like it is going to mimic the chicago game, maybe not as bad. I fancy our chances in snow, even though it is against GB, who play in the frozen tundra!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

Re: SUnday could be another snow game!

Just what the Doctor ordered. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

well, right now boston.com has sunday as 39degrees with rain and snow for sunday. hey, either or. it's december and it's cold and it's typical patriots weather. if it does snow like an sob then TB will have his 12th player working for him.........us fans up in the stands!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: SUnday could be another snow game!:
    [QUOTE]well, right now boston.com has sunday as 39degrees with rain and snow for sunday. hey, either or. it's december and it's cold and it's typical patriots weather. if it does snow like an sob then TB will have his 12th player working for him.........us fans up in the stands!
    Posted by Hammah29r2[/QUOTE]

Slightly different on weather.com where they have  a high of 35 dropping into the 20s and a 40% chance of snow showers. Not much in the way of wind though. Big difference in playing on the frozen sod in Chicago and the heated well drained artificial surface at the razor anyway.

Is it a Nor'easter coming in? You know how it is with those. Ten miles one way or the other can make a huge difference.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

A 400+ yards, 5 TD game for Brady?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Well, I like our chances regardless of the weather, but having been to Lambeau Field in December a few times, I'm not sure cold and snow will faze the Packers all that much. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tredawnt. Show tredawnt's posts

Lovely!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: SUnday could be another snow game!:
    [QUOTE]Well, I like our chances regardless of the weather, but having been to Lambeau Field in December a few times, I'm not sure cold and snow will faze the Packers all that much. 
    Posted by prolate0spheroid[/QUOTE]

Hopefully (for them) not as much as it seemed to faze the Bears.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

LOL, i bet the rest of the games are snow games. could you see the dolphins come up to NE for that alst game and a blizzard hits