Sunday's Mission

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Sunday's Mission

Ignoring all the trolls and talking heads there are only 2 things we have to do Sunday against the Bills

Score one more point than they do.

Get off of the field with no big injuries that will affect player avalibilty for the playoffs.

NOTHING else matters

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reloadedagent31. Show Reloadedagent31's posts

Re: Sunday's Mission

I'm with that plan evil.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

So if we won 7-6 next sunday you wouldn't be worried? Not trying to troll or make a personal attack, but just because you win a game that doesn't mean nothing else matters, except maybe for some of the fans.

I know what you are going for here, but there are intangible that are necessary to workout and analyze in the last 2 games going into the playoffs. These will be tough division games where they are looking to beat the Patriots and take some pride into the offseason. We shouldn't panic and we should still care how the Patriots win the game.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Buffalo will be sky high!  Look what they almost did to Pittsburgh but for a dropped TD pass.  On any given Sunday folks!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Sunday's Mission:
    [QUOTE]Buffalo will be sky high!  Look what they almost did to Pittsburgh but for a dropped TD pass.  On any given Sunday folks!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Yeah but look at what we did to Pittsburgh. That's not even a close game.

I get what you're saying but using the Bills relative performance against Pittsburgh works both ways.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

I am not worried at all. Snow is in the forecast. Seriously, though, this is not the time to worry about style points. Evil's priorities are spot on.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

In Response to Sunday's Mission:
    [QUOTE]Ignoring all the trolls and talking heads there are only 2 things we have to do Sunday against the Bills Score one more point than they do. Get off of the field with no big injuries that will affect player avalibilty for the playoffs. NOTHING else matters
    Posted by Evil2010[/QUOTE]

.....and 2 + 2 = 4

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]So if we won 7-6 next sunday you wouldn't be worried? Not trying to troll or make a personal attack, but just because you win a game that doesn't mean nothing else matters, except maybe for some of the fans. I know what you are going for here, but there are intangible that are necessary to workout and analyze in the last 2 games going into the playoffs. These will be tough division games where they are looking to beat the Patriots and take some pride into the offseason. We shouldn't panic and we should still care how the Patriots win the game.
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]

Nope don't care. Working out intangibles ( whatever that means ) while playing a team we won't see in the playoffs is worthless. A win gives us a lock on a first round bye which gives us a week to work on intangibles and a week to plan for the actual team we'll be playing.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Sunday's Mission : .....and 2 + 2 = 4
    Posted by sheldong[/QUOTE]

Maybe. In leon's world it = 17

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonard15. Show Leonard15's posts

Just come out with the W and then use the following weeks game as an exhibition type game where they play the starters a few series and thats all as they can't have a Wes Welker type of incident like last year on the final day.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

it's the Bills.  they have something to prove, we do not.  just get the W.  Give someone other than McCourty a chance to start, see how it goes.  If we can put them away early, start subbing out people.  Miami will be spoiling for a fight next week, coach is trying to keep his job and winning against the pats goes a looooooong way to that.  Plus Crowder is a sneaky little $h1t.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

BB in Pats Locker before Game

" Your Mission this Sunday, should you choose to accept it is..................."

this pre game talk will self destruct in 5 seconds

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

No worries......We own the Bill's

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

[QUOTE]No worries......We own the Bill's
    Posted by tcal2-[/QUOTE]

Bill owns the Bills. It figures I guess.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I think they need to come to play as if it's a playoff game.  This game wraps up home field for them and they should use that as major motivation. I'd hate to be in the position where the Dolphins can play spoiler because you know that they'd be up for that game and are probably pis$ed at being embarrassed earlier this year. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I just hope the Pats don't take this laissez faire attitude when they play the game "hey guys lets just go out there and win by one point! Nothing else matters. . . . who cares if we happen to only rush for 55 yards or TB completes only 50% of his passes for only 1 TD, or we turnover the ball 4 times." I would be pissed and so would you guys, I am not saying I am worried but I do care more about just getting the W.