Super Bowl 50 to be held in San Fransisco!!! Go Pats!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Super Bowl 50 to be held in San Fransisco!!! Go Pats!

Being on the West Coast I am super stoked about the SB being in SF in a few years!  What are the odds of TFB still playing strong and leading the Patriots to Super Bowl 50?  He will be 38 years old. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Super Bowl 50 to be held in San Fransisco!!! Go Pats!

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

So, is this the part where you make it seem like you live in SF or near it, and then deny it? bawhahahaa

I do live near SF!  I never, ever have denied it!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

So, is this the part where you make it seem like you live in SF or near it, and then deny it? bawhahahaa

Yes, you did. The other day I said it, and you said "wrong!"

Do you have memory issues? Serious question. 

Hey, remember when I told you Kaerpenick wouldn't make it, you disagreed because you jumped on the 49ers bandwagon because you live there, and that is when you started having issues with me here?

That was funny.

Guess what? Colin "kiss the biceps" Kaepernick CHOKED in the SB.

I live in Nevada!  You asked if I lived in SF.  I said no!  You then said I lived somewhere in California.  I said no!  I watched Kaepernick play college ball for UNR the whole time he played for them.   I have met the dude and he is a very cool dude, heck of a player.  That's why I wanted the 49'ers to beat the Ravens in the SB.  But I'm not a 49'ers fan, never have been.

You are a troll!  Just more proof right here!  You look pretty foolish here, don't ya?!?!?  Hahahaha!!  Just more of you assuming things..... and being wrong!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey, remember when I told you Kaerpenick wouldn't make it, you disagreed because you jumped on the 49ers bandwagon because you live there, and that is when you started having issues with me here?

That was funny.

I live in Nevada!  You asked if I lived in SF.  I said no!  You then said I lived somewhere in California.  I said no!  I watched Kaepernick play college ball for UNR the whole time he played for them.   I have met the dude and he is a very cool dude, heck of a player.  That's why I wanted the 49'ers to beat the Ravens in the SB.  But I'm not a 49'ers fan, never have been.

You are a troll!  Just more proof right here!  You look pretty foolish here, don't ya?!?!?  Hahahaha!!  Just more of you assuming things..... and being wrong!!

Ahh. Now we're getting somewhere. Why is what state you live in such a matter of national security for you? LMAO

Also, Nevada is not the 'west coast' either. It's not a coastal state.  Must suck to live there, too, with all that heat all the time and crappy subdivision lifestyle. 

Because you have stalker qualities, dude!  You have to know where everyone lives, what school they went to, what profession they work in.  I'm pretty sure you keep a huge spreadsheet of all your forum id's, and on that same spreadsheet you keep track of everyone's personal data.  That's pretty mental dude!

Nevada is a great place to live.  Lots of great lakes close by along with Lake Tahoe.  Excellent boating and water skiing, jet skiing, fishing, beautiful mountains, great snow skiing, and hunting.  We get all the seasons; nice and warm in the summer, cold and lots of snow in the winter.   Wouldn't want to live anywhere else. 

Looks like you don't know what you are talking about once again!  Keep it up dude, you just keep getting exposed here as a person who assumes a lot of things, has opinion about everything and wrong about most everything!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I haven't watched "Glee" but I know what the big "L" stands for.  Couldn't they come up with a better name than Super Bowl "L"?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

That was funny.

Ahh. Now we're getting somewhere. Why is what state you live in such a matter of national security for you? LMAO

Also, Nevada is not the 'west coast' either. It's not a coastal state.  Must suck to live there, too, with all that heat all the time and crappy subdivision lifestyle. 

Because you have stalker qualities, dude!  You have to know where everyone lives, what school they went to, what profession they work in.  I'm pretty sure you keep a huge spreadsheet of all your forum id's, and on that same spreadsheet you keep track of everyone's personal data.  That's pretty mental dude!

Nevada is a great place to live.  Lots of great lakes close by along with Lake Tahoe.  Excellent boating and water skiing, jet skiing, fishing, beautiful mountains, great snow skiing, and hunting.  We get all the seasons; nice and warm in the summer, cold and lots of snow in the winter.   Wouldn't want to live anywhere else. 

Looks like you don't know what you are talking about once again!  Keep it up dude, you just keep getting exposed here as a person who assumes a lot of things, has opinion about everything and wrong about most everything!

Wow!  TFB12 you were right to be concerned.   I was over on the Bruins forum and it didn't take long for him to spread your info around over there ...

"The person you cozied up to is a bandwagon Pats fan, lives in Nevada and actually admitted to being  Pats fan only starting in 2001. He's 50 years old."

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/bruins/on-the-front-burner/troll-refresher-part-341/100/6600686?page=4#after-post-17781030

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

That was funny.

Wow!  TFB12 you were right to be concerned.   I was over on the Bruins forum and it didn't take long for him to spread your info around over there ...

"The person you cozied up to is a bandwagon Pats fan, lives in Nevada and actually admitted to being  Pats fan only starting in 2001. He's 50 years old."

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/bruins/on-the-front-burner/troll-refresher-part-341/100/6600686?page=4#after-post-17781030

LOL @ me being 50!  Hell, if I'm 50, I look pretty darn good and young for my age!!! Bwahahahaha!! 

Rusty is pathetic.  He has no clue.  Not only has he pretty begged to know where I live, he begged to know when I became a Pats fan.  I shared when and how several months ago and so just to stop him from begging I told him again.  They year 2000, when BB became coach.  See, my Pops was a Browns fan, we watched the games together, We liked BB and when he became the Pats coach I started liking the Pats.  He said, okay he got it.  Now he tries tries to get under my skin saying 2007, 2001 blah, blah, blah.  Everytime he does this just proves him to being a troll.  The guy has no pals, the guy has no life.  I wonder why!! Hahahaha!!

Just look over the past month how many times and how many people he had to know where they work, what school they attended, where they live.  The guy is a stalking troll job and he is getting worse.  He needs serious help.  I have completely lost every ounce (the little I had left) of respect for the guy the past few weeks here. 

The faster this place get rid of him or people just start ignoring him the better this place will be.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

That was funny.

Tahoe is phenomenal.  Reno blows.  Maybe I wouldn't need to assume anything if you weren't so insecure?

Admit it: You knew I was asking where you lived in fear I might bring out the truth of WHEN you started following our team.

It's why TexasPat hasn't answered me. So, you get credit for at least being honest (somewhat) and answering (finally).

Wow!  Just wow!  Now I am insecure and I was hiding where I was from.  Umm, ok!  Geez dude, get a life!  BTW, have you ever been to Tahoe?  Or Reno?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

That was funny.

LOL @ me being 50!  Hell, if I'm 50, I look pretty darn good and young for my age!!! Bwahahahaha!! 

Rusty is pathetic.  He has no clue.  Not only has he pretty begged to know where I live, he begged to know when I became a Pats fan.  I shared when and how several months ago and so just to stop him from begging I told him again.  They year 2000, when BB became coach.  See, my Pops was a Browns fan, we watched the games together, We liked BB and when he became the Pats coach I started liking the Pats.  He said, okay he got it.  Now he tries tries to get under my skin saying 2007, 2001 blah, blah, blah.  Everytime he does this just proves him to being a troll.  The guy has no pals, the guy has no life.  I wonder why!! Hahahaha!!

Just look over the past month how many times and how many people he had to know where they work, what school they attended, where they live.  The guy is a stalking troll job and he is getting worse.  He needs serious help.  I have completely lost every ounce (the little I had left) of respect for the guy the past few weeks here. 

The faster this place get rid of him or people just start ignoring him the better this place will be.

HOw about 45? Does that work? Because you're not my age. I know that.

You keep trying to deflect, too. I am helping friends move in to their new home tomorrow night and you keep saying things that aren't true like I have no friends. I have many friends. Many.

Stick to the facts and the topic.

You claim to be giddy about Kaepernick, the 49ers, etc, and then lead people to believe you used to be a 49ers fan, but somehow, miraculously, you were a Browns fan and followed the much maligned BB to the Patriots because your Dad liked the Browns?

Somewhat of an odd little story there.

Did you ever think that the reason why I ask questions about you or anyone else, it's because I can sniff out a bit of an agenda of some sort?

How do you think I knew RKrap worked for ESPN? Hmm?

I am not trying to get under your skin at all. You're in a B's forum aligning with trolls all because I called out a fraud over there.

You can't be growing up outside NE, being a Browns fan, a 49ers fan, a Pats fan, bandwagoning in and out of here and then lecturing me. Ain't happening.

Like I said, stick to the photoshopping. It's what you are good at. Everyone likes it, you're good at it, just stick with it.

Welkie is gone, Brady has sucked lately in the postseason and your naive NFL knowledge can't change that.

Learn from others. It won't hurt you.

Hahaha! I'm rolling here!!  Nope, not 45 either!  Hahahahaha!  If I look this good at 50 or even 45 then I will be more then thrilled!

Okay, cool!!  You are going to go help your one friend move!  From the psych ward by chance?  Is that also how many teeth you have?  Hahahaha!!

I never, ever claimed to be a 49'ers fan and if you were paying much attention around SB time you would have known that, and would have know why I was wanting Kaep to win.  This was all told then, including where I lived so it has been more the fun stringing you along here.  Hey, I don't care if you believe me or not about when and how I became a Pats fan, it doesn't take away from how I own you time and again by using actual facts to expose your lies, your agenda, your "opinion" as you like to call it.  Heck, you haven't even played the game and it shows!   Hahahaha!!!

You have really shown yourself these past few weeks here.  You are really getting bad.  Arguing more and more with more and more people.  Not only here, you have people in the Bruins forum owning you because of you being such a big troll who doesn't seem to know much about anything.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Btw, those people who have to say they are going to go help a friend move just to prove they have a friend = they really don't have many, if any friends!!

That was classic dude!  I guess you never knew that!

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Did you ever think that the reason why I ask questions about you or anyone else, it's because I can sniff out a bit of an agenda of some sort?

How do you think I knew RKrap worked for ESPN? Hmm?

I am not trying to get under your skin at all. You're in a B's forum aligning with trolls all because I called out a fraud over there.

You can't be growing up outside NE, being a Browns fan, a 49ers fan, a Pats fan, bandwagoning in and out of here and then lecturing me. Ain't happening.

The Bruins forum?  I never posted in the Bruins forum or aligned myself with anyone there by going into that forum.  You are so screwed up going from forum to forum trolling that you can't even keep them straight!  I know that a Bruins fan came over from that forum to this forum and posted in a thread here. 

BTW, please tell me what relevance it has here in a football forum where someone lives, went to school, works, age, etc?

And please show me the rule where it says you have to live in the same area to be a fan of a certain team?

Your post are solid gold!  You just dig your self deeper and expose yourself more and more.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Btw, those people who have to say they are going to go help a friend move just to prove they have a friend = they really don't have many, if any friends!!

That was classic dude!  I guess you never knew that!

They have a moving company, dude. They're very wealthy. It was more of a reference of what I was doing tomorrow night after work with friends before heading out for the night. First house.   Also, one of them just got into grad school.

Ugh. Christ, you are so desperate and dumb right now.

Stick to the photoshopping. It is what you are good at. The fact you think you can lecture me as a bandwagon fan is downright comical.

Hahaha! More gold!  Make sure you update your spreadsheets tonight!  Bwahahaha! Oh, and maybe you should have played the game so you would at least know what you are talking about in here!!  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

How hard is it to communicate with other humans?

The irony of this statement is lost on you.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

How hard is it to communicate with other humans? It's apparently VERY HARD for you and people like Texas Pat who have something to hide.

I've shown nothing. The board is tired of your horrendous football analysis.   Clearly, you're not up to speed on how your Dad's hero, BB, works here as GM and coach.

As for you drooling over Kaepernick and me warning you it won't work, that's when you started to take umbrage with me. It's the truth. I noticed it immediately.

Maybe if he wasn't bust kissing biceps in the 2nd qtr, he'd have a SB ring instead of choking on 1st and goal from the 7?

Stick to that photoshopping.   Jesus.

And, you can forget any Jacobs or Bruins apologist "owning" me on anything.   Some of those dorks could only have dreamed what I experienced as a kid going into that old place. Their dishonesty about certain things is hilarious and should be called out. They think every single thing that team does is outright gold. Gold, Jerry! Gold!

You're way out of your league on that one, too.

Hahahaha!!  Another funny post!  Cool, now you are attacking my Father!  What a tool you are!   It's pretty sad all the attacking you do around here, it really is.  And you can't even say anything good about another team or another player who isn't a Patriot.  You are one jealous, weak minded person.  You have some serious issues going on dude, you really do.  I suggest you get some help!  If it's not too late.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

How hard is it to communicate with other humans?

The irony of this statement is lost on you.

Can you believe this guy? 

How nice this place would be without him here.  He has totally ruined this place.