Super Bowl 50 to be held in San Fransisco!!! Go Pats!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Super Bowl 50 to be held in San Fransisco!!! Go Pats!

TFB12 actually contributes something to this board, he is invaluable.

You are good for comic relief sometimes.  Pick on trolls, lead them away, leave the rest of us fans alone so we can talk amongst ourselves, that way you can provide us a service like he does.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

You are good for comic relief sometimes.  Pick on trolls, lead them away, leave the rest of us fans alone so we can talk amongst ourselves, that way you can provide us a service like he does.

Thanks, man! I appreciate that!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

TFB12, have you ever heard the phrase, "pizzing into the wind?"  Forget arguing with the lost...

Tom Brady would love to end his career with a Super Bowl victory in the place it all started, back home in the Bay area.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

TFB12, have you ever heard the phrase, "pizzing into the wind?"  Forget arguing with the lost...

Tom Brady would love to end his career with a Super Bowl victory in the place it all started, back home in the Bay area.

I hear ya!  But I hate bullies.  I was the one who always stuck up for the kids who would get bullied.  I can't stand them.  They have deep problems and try and take it out on others, they are very weak people.  And that is exactly what Rusty does here, he tries to bully people.  A guy who never played the game tries to bully people about the game.  Crazy!!

Anyways... Yes, that would be the icing on the cake for Tom Brady.  Win a SB in SF, now how cool would that be!?!?!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

BTW, please tell me what relevance it has here in a football forum where someone lives, went to school, works, age, etc?

Make sure to give him a phony ssn# when he asks.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

BTW, please tell me what relevance it has here in a football forum where someone lives, went to school, works, age, etc?

Make sure to give him a phony ssn# when he asks.

Hahahaha!!  Well done!  I will remember that when he asks.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

burp

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

I hear ya!  But I hate bullies.  I was the one who always stuck up for the kids who would get bullied.  I can't stand them.  They have deep problems and try and take it out on others, they are very weak people.  And that is exactly what Rusty does here, he tries to bully people.  A guy who never played the game tries to bully people about the game.  Crazy!!

Anyways... Yes, that would be the icing on the cake for Tom Brady.  Win a SB in SF, now how cool would that be!?!?!

Imagine Brady retiring like Ray Lewis Did? with an epic game vs Manning?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sure. Like you aren't over here right now saying that because you just backpedaled in the Welker thread.

Ugh.

Just brutal.

Stubborn fans who may not even be from Boston or NE.

Once again you are wrong!  Wozzy never posted in the Welker thread.  He owned you in the Gronk thread, along with PCMIV.  You are out of control dude, you can't even keep forums or thread straight anymore.  LOL!!  Rusty is totally flustered and it is showing!!

BTW, Wozzy has big time cred here, same screen name since 2005!  Unbelievable.  How many names have you gone through on here Rusty?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

[QUOTE] 

burp

With insightful posts like this I can see why...

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE] 

burp

With insightful posts like this I can see why...

Hey, that makes a whole heck of a lot more sense then the garbage Rusty spews here.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sure. Like you aren't over here right now saying that because you just backpedaled in the Welker thread.

Ugh.

Just brutal.

Once again you are wrong!  Wozzy never posted in the Welker thread.  He owned you in the Gronk thread, along with PCMIV.  You are out of control dude, you can't even keep forums or thread straight anymore.  LOL!!  Rusty is totally flustered and it is showing!!

BTW, Wozzy has big time cred here, same screen name since 2005!  Unbelievable.  How many names have you gone through on here Rusty?

NEWSFLASH: I don;t care what thread it is. THere's literally 5 or 6 threads here that are intertwining on the elephant in the room topics.

You're one strange bandwagon fan. Jesus.  Go to bed, dude. You've again derailed like you did when BB walked very wisely from Welkie.

Wozzy's problem is he's not ready to admit Brady must improve in the postseason.   It's also your problem even if you're are more delusional.

Now that is what you call backpedaling folks!!  Thanks Rusty for the perfect example!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

threads like this are fun to read sometimes

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

OK well I'm going to go do something more productive than arguing with Rusty, like clean the lint out of my belly button. 

Goodnight TFB12... keep raging against the dying of the feeble minded.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

OK well I'm going to go do something more productive than arguing with Rusty, like clean the lint out of my belly button. 

Goodnight TFB12... keep raging against the dying of the feeble minded.

Hahaha!!  Enjoy Wozzy!  Yes, that is much more productive then reading Rusty's lies, attacks, trolling, babble!!  But I'm still unwinding for the evening so I will hang out here for a bit longer.  I will see ya here tomorrow!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ugh.

Just brutal.

NEWSFLASH: I don;t care what thread it is. THere's literally 5 or 6 threads here that are intertwining on the elephant in the room topics.

You're one strange bandwagon fan. Jesus.  Go to bed, dude. You've again derailed like you did when BB walked very wisely from Welkie.

Wozzy's problem is he's not ready to admit Brady must improve in the postseason.   It's also your problem even if you're are more delusional.

Now that is what you call backpedaling folks!!  Thanks Rusty for the perfect example!!

Me not checking exactly what thread they were scrambling and backpedaling on and you desperate as a bandwagon fan, completely out of your leeague, insecure and just backepedaling to the ropes in Nevada as a Browns fan, now a Pats fan, is somehow me "backpedaling"?

LOL!!!

Oh my.

Like I said. Get to bed with that A/C on in that crappy heat out there and try another day, TFB12 Bandwagon.

It's currently in the low 50's at the present time, no need for the central air conditioning.

So I have answered all you your questions and still you have not answered the only question I have ever asked you Rusty.

Have you ever played or coached organized football? You know, in a league such as Pop Warner, High School, Junior College, College?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ugh.

Just brutal.

Me not checking exactly what thread they were scrambling and backpedaling on and you desperate as a bandwagon fan, completely out of your leeague, insecure and just backepedaling to the ropes in Nevada as a Browns fan, now a Pats fan, is somehow me "backpedaling"?

LOL!!!

Oh my.

Like I said. Get to bed with that A/C on in that crappy heat out there and try another day, TFB12 Bandwagon.

It's currently in the low 50's at the present time, no need for the central air conditioning.

So I have answered all you your questions and still you have not answered the only question I have ever asked you Rusty.

Have you ever played or coached organized football? You know, in a league such as Pop Warner, High School, Junior College, College?

Played, yes. Coached, no.

Why are you so enamored with Welker and Brady only if how our team won 3 SBs in 4 years had more to do with team and not anything remotely close with how Brady prefers to run our offense now? Hmm?

Care to answer that one?

Hahaha!!  Sure you did!  Why did it take you so long to answer that, I have asked you like a dozen times over the last few days.  Care to share how many years and for who?

And your question makes no sense.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ugh.

Just brutal.

LOL!!!

Oh my.

Played, yes. Coached, no.

Why are you so enamored with Welker and Brady only if how our team won 3 SBs in 4 years had more to do with team and not anything remotely close with how Brady prefers to run our offense now? Hmm?

Care to answer that one?

Hahaha!!  Sure you did!  Why did it take you so long to answer that, I have asked you like a dozen times over the last few days.  Care to share how many years and for who?

And your question makes no sense.

I played through high school, like I did all my sports, including hockey and baseball.

You;re not fooling anyone. I have read your comments on the finer points of football and our team. They're very, very limited and very few words with mostly a "haha" type response or a photoshop or .gif post.

Okay!  If you say so!  A guy who fills a football forum and now a hockey forum full of lies and garbage says I'm not fooling anyone.   What does that even mean?  Ok, I'll play along this last time.

Hey Everyone!!  I'm not fooling anyone here!!

Um, not sure who I'm trying to fool or what I am trying to fool people about but your credibility is totally shot here dude.  You have destroyed it the past few days.  You have blown it up.  There is more epic fail on your part all over these BDC forums the past few days that nothing you say can be taken or will ever be taken serious any longer.   You are full exposed!!  We have witnessed a total self destruction, total meltdown by you here. 

You might as well just leave now because there is no way to come back from the hole you have dug for yourself.  You are totally out of control, dude!  I hope you get a handle on your problems.

Sections
Shortcuts