SUPER BOWL Analysis and Prediction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Re: SUPER BOWL Analysis and Prediction

In response to TexasPat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Greg Cote of the Miami Herald usually does a good job of making predictions against the spread. Here's how he sees SB 48: http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/01/31/3903854/greg-cotes-super-bowl-pick.html

[/QUOTE]

Good reg season but 0-2 last round and 4-6 in the playoffs he is on a cold spell 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

It's going to be close to 50 degrees on Sunday.  Weather and temps will not be a factor for either of these teams, imo.

Seattle by 10.  27-17.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nhsteven. Show nhsteven's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

tex...  I didnt have to read your entire analysis since i knew you were going denver.  You tend to like the favorites.  There is a chance denver can get some yards but it was a bit too easy against the arrington and dennard midget show that belichick drew up.  So not very likely to go like that against #1 D seattle.

You saw it here first....  Seattle in a blowout. Here's how and why:

Pete Carroll will implement a successful , innovative and resourceful game plan.  On defense they will dare Peyton to throw the ball and pick off a couple wobblers that are certain to happen in cold weather with an old QB who grips it too tight.   Seattle will mix up their stunts and confuse the Oline of Denver while getting some sacks and controlling the run.  basically shutting down a frustrated    manning.

On offense you will see a strategy to get Denver's fat guys running around on first down chasing Wilson's roll outs, then a steady diet of marshawn on 2nd down.  This combination will loosen up and expose denvers defensive weaknesses.  Wilson will extend plays and hit guys running free.  He will also run for an easy 60-80 yards with hapless DLs chasing him.  lynch will get 150 plus on the ground.

This game isn't close.  It will be Pete Carroll's day with Wilson getting MVP although it should go to a defensive player. 34-10

[/QUOTE]

You sure you don't want to rethink that?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to nhsteven's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

tex...  I didnt have to read your entire analysis since i knew you were going denver.  You tend to like the favorites.  There is a chance denver can get some yards but it was a bit too easy against the arrington and dennard midget show that belichick drew up.  So not very likely to go like that against #1 D seattle.

Pete Carroll will implement a successful , innovative and resourceful game plan.  On defense they will dare Peyton to throw the ball and pick off a couple wobblers that are certain to happen in cold weather with an old QB who grips it too tight.   Seattle will mix up their stunts and confuse the Oline of Denver while getting some sacks and controlling the run.  basically shutting down a frustrated    manning.

On offense you will see a strategy to get Denver's fat guys running around on first down chasing Wilson's roll outs, then a steady diet of marshawn on 2nd down.  This combination will loosen up and expose denvers defensive weaknesses.  Wilson will extend plays and hit guys running free.  He will also run for an easy 60-80 yards with hapless DLs chasing him.  lynch will get 150 plus on the ground.

This game isn't close.  It will be Pete Carroll's day with Wilson getting MVP although it should go to a defensive player. 34-10

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

um..... . I don't think so at the moment.  But thank you for asking. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually , I kinda like the Seattle pick since you asked.  Not sure why....  Oh that's right I outlined all the  reasons in my post.... 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Actually , I kinda like the Seattle pick since you asked.  Not sure why....  Oh that's right I outlined all the  reasons in my post.... 

[/QUOTE

Hmmmm.....  Still thinking Peyton might pull off a big comeback.  hmmm...   not really .  Oh wait , there was a gift PI penalty...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

Hmmmm.....  Still thinking Peyton might pull off a big comeback.  hmmm...   not really .  Oh wait , there was a gift PI penalty...

[/QUOTE,)

Wait I'm really rethinking this.....  how could I have predicted not only Seattle dominance but also belidaniels ineptitude... ..? .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE

[/QUOTE,)

Wait I'm really rethinking this.....  how could I have predicted not only Seattle dominance but also belidaniels ineptitude... ..? .

[/QUOTE]

please hahahaha.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Um.... hajaha

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Good call, Seattle in blowout!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I predict Seattle 43, Denver 8

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to NOISE's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot. . It kind of unfolded exactly like I thought .  Right down to the picked off wobblers but more importantly,the creative offensive game plan which blew Denver's DLs out of the water and exposed their weakness on the outside.  sure wish mcd and BB could show that creativity.  Ain't got it . Sad.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

And on defense , did you see Seattle dropping a DL in the middle coverage to bust up gomers favorite crossing patterns...? Hmmm.  Sure wish belichick thought of that.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Only thing I screwed up was that I got the MVP backwards.   It went to the defensive guy and it should have gone to Wilson  (123.1 passer rating)  ....lol. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not rooting for either....

That being said...

Denver 35

Seattle 24

[/QUOTE]

Hey....very consistent....again....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Offense wins games, Defense wins championships!   So Seattle 27 Denver 24, in a tight game throughout. 

[/QUOTE]

I don't really agree. Offense now wins championships. I just think Gomie isn't as good in less than pristine weather and Seattle's D  matches up a bit too well if you're a Denver fan.

Seattle gets its first and last pro sports championship. lol

[/QUOTE]

Weather was nice, that Seahawk defense won the championship.  Something the Pats D could only give away.... twice!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

That was the GREATEST defensive performance in the history of the Super Bowl, bar none! Yes it was.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

coolade, congrats on being right, "this time".

For every pick like this, given the scope of this game, there are dozens that are wrong.  You happen to paddle against the current and won.  Good for you!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

coolade, congrats on being right, "this time".

For every pick like this, given the scope of this game, there are dozens that are wrong.  You happen to paddle against the current and won.  Good for you!

[/QUOTE]

yep so true....   but thanks ... even a blind nut gets a squirrel every so often...

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.