Super Bowl at Gillette

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: Super Bowl at Gillette

No way. From what I've heard about accessibility to and from Gillette, and what I experience firsthand, I don't see this happening.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

In Response to Re: Super Bowl at Gillette:
    No way. From what I've heard about accessibility to and from Gillette, and what I experience firsthand, I don't see this happening.
    Posted by apdynasty23

Huh?  Gillette is accessable...you can ge there by bus, train and automobile....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Super Bowl at Gillette : Huh?  Gillette is accessable...you can ge there by bus, train and automobile....
    Posted by m1024us

I guess what I meant was the Route 1 issue in that there's only one way in and one way out. I believe Gillette was named the worst NFL venue in terms of getting in and out, if I'm not mistaken.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Could you imagine a super bowl like the Raider game or the Dolphin game wow! it would be a blast. I can picture the espn crew sitting in their outdoor studio turning blue lol.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I hate the idea of it being in NY.  Stupid.  And the fact that other teams won't get it now is unfair.  Either rotate the thing, share the wealth, or continue in the dome/warm weather vein.  I prefer the latter.  And keep the Pro Bowl in Hawaii.  I still won't watch it, but at least players will go to the stupid thing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

In Response to Re: Super Bowl at Gillette : I guess what I meant was the Route 1 issue in that there's only one way in and one way out. I believe Gillette was named the worst NFL venue in terms of getting in and out, if I'm not mistaken.
    Posted by apdynasty23

Yeah, Rt 1 can be a pain...but there are worse.....other NFL stadiums are worse (Jacksonville is a dump) (Meadowlands is not a great ride)....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

The NY stadium will be the last northern outdoor SB.  People started calling it a mistake when it was announced.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

will never happen, when the one in new jersey goes sour, that will be the last open air northeren super bowl

Sections
Shortcuts