Super Bowl Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Re: Super Bowl Game Thread

The Colts got their azz handed to them

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

I'd like to take this time to thank the Globe sports writers for their week of in depth analysis prior to this Colts victory. You guys really called it.. OH WAIT! THE COLTS LOST! Maybe Peyton had a rash from all that butt licking you, ESPN and all the other hacks gave him all week. And you wonder why the Globe is going bankrupt?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

what a great day!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

How did resting those players turn out for ya NaPolian?

Brady's Better

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

yes!!!! i knew it!!! manning is not clutch!!!! im beside myself!!!! i predicted a "manning face"  and oh boy did i get it!!!.. lmao they laughed at us when we went 18-1 they said manning is the best ever... i said LMAO

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdrenalineJunkie. Show AdrenalineJunkie's posts

The ONLY turnover of the game belongs to Manning... nothing says clutch more than having the ONLY turnover the moment your team needs you the most.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

First: 6/11/2008
    Last: 2/7/2010
    No 19-0.....No Superbowl win!!!!!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
    Wow, pony fans are still bringing up past events. I think I will bring up the past as well.

3-1 Pony fans and team of the decade!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

What a beautiful day it is! The Bruins snapped their losing streak and the Colts lost the Superbowl!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatssoxVA. Show PatssoxVA's posts

Can the world greatest QB  still win the MVP???  LOL
    Globe writers sure think so.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Congratulations Saints!!
    GREAT GAME!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheCommittee. Show TheCommittee's posts

This begs the question: where is Coltsbabe?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Tcal2, He always has been Better than the Goob!!!! The boston Fish wrap writers are so anti Patriots that they jumped on the Goober Pyle Manning wagon....Everyone one of them from Breer to Borges over at the herald all of them put their limited reputations on the line and they showed just how knowledgeable they really are! NOT!!!! They have the greatest Coach and QB possibly in the teams history and all they do is run the smear campaign against them.... Now for all the terrible writers from the home state of the New England Patriots who called Manning the Greatest QB please resign and move on to your natural positions in life,The Waste Management department.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from philbert. Show philbert's posts

no 19-0 colts.
    no SB 44 winning colts.
    no more hearing that Manning is better than Brady.
    gotta love it.

Hey Alert Greer, Dan S
    That's why the play the game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Time for someone who has been here all season talking cr@p to eat his words.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Compare the globe writers to a patriotic journalist like Reiss
    http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"I'd like to take this time to thank the Globe sports writers for their week of in depth analysis prior to this Colts victory. You guys really called it.. OH WAIT! THE COLTS LOST! Maybe Peyton had a rash from all that butt licking you, ESPN and all the other hacks gave him all week. And you wonder why the Globe is going bankrupt?"

Can the Globe run this as the feature quote on the home page? 

"How did resting those players turn out for ya NaPolian?"

And the Football Gods smiled. 

The coronation of Peyton Manning will have to wait. Especially after idiots like Albert Breer gushed all over the Globe's pages, and sanctimonious Dungy drooled all over the Colts, I had a hunch the Football Gods were ready to strike. Today is a good day. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

I love it!!!!!!  - Mr Everything - Peyton Manning, with another 2 handed choke in the clutch - I wonder what the ultimate bootlicker - Peter King of SI - I wonder what his excuse with be for Peyton failure in the clutch - once again?

I guess we heard about the wrong offense all week

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

i know brady, moss, and BB are somewhere ROTFL!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

....Oh the humanity.  People are throwing themselves off the tallest building in Indianapolis...............to bad it's only 1 story and there walking away with minor cuts and bruises.

BRADY'S BETTER

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Oh, Underdoggg, it sux to be you.  REALLY ALOT.  REALLY.  ALOT.  REALLY.  ALOT.  REALLY.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from philbert. Show philbert's posts

another unhappy ending for Peyton
    from http://www.indystar.com

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Congratulations on a great win Saints.  A convincing 2 touchdown victory. 

Best wishes to the nice people in Louisiana.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

This is the best I ve felt since the Patriots last Super Bowl win!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

LMAO .... THE GREATEST QB EVER HAS A LOSING PLAYOFF RECORD!!!! OH!! GOD IS GOOD

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

Hey, gotta rest those starters, you know. After all, the goal is to get to the Superbowl...

Well, congratulations Colts, you got to the Superbowl. I guess that things worked out exactly as planned!