Super Bowl ---Giants vs Patriots-----Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Re: Super Bowl ---Giants vs Patriots-----Game Thread

we need to watch out for an onside kick following the 2nd half.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

pats take first possession in the second half

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Gotta be a demoralizing half-time result for the Gi-aints. Almost everything went their way at the start, and still they're trailing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Momentum has shifted bigtime. Giants probably thought they had a laugher on their hands.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

In Response to Re: Super Bowl ---Giants vs Patriots-----Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]Drama
    Posted by dont-hate[/QUOTE]

1+

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

96 yards... WITH a holding call and against the Giants D!!!  The lead shall expand early in the 3rd for the Pats...   GO PATS!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Now ram it down their frik-kin throats in first drive in the third.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

I think we can move the ball at will right now. Get a TD after half and never look back

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]COME ON, STOP IT ALL YOU WHINERS
    Posted by TSWFAN[/QUOTE]

Seriously. All these whiny biyatches are pathetic. Football games have an ebb and flow. Pats are a mentally TOUGH team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

ahead 10-9 despite the offense stinking it up for much of the half. I hate deferring it but once again Belichek is right and I am wrong (funny how that is 100% Bill to 0% me).

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Super Bowl ---Giants vs Patriots-----Game Thread : Where are you?
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

tried watching from 3 different places in my TV room; tried mute on, audio on; tried watching online audio on, mute on.

Looks like the optimal combination is online with mute !!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Don't forget the Saints fell behind 10-0 against Gomer Sr. and won. 9-0, obviously, is nothing. Can't beleive we ended up with the lead at halftime. Laughing my butt off for that one.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Super Bowl ---Giants vs Patriots-----Game Thread : Seriously. All these whiny biyatches are pathetic. Football games have an ebb and flow. Pats are a mentally TOUGH team.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]
    indeed  were a menatlly tough team weve shown it all year

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

Funny story. My wife just got back from the store. She said when she came out of store to get in the car, they were two people standing outside their car. Their car wouldn't start, and my wife noticed it had Giant stickers on it. She told them to take the stickers off and then try to start the car. They put the stickers in the car, and then the car started up. Then she said, by the way I am a Pats fan. Pretty funny.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

I still do not think they should have called a safety. If that play was in the middle of the field it would never have been called.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]Funny story. My wife just got back from the store. She said when she came out of store to get in the car, they were two people standing outside their car. Their car wouldn't start, and my wife noticed it had Giant stickers on it. She told them to take the stickers off and then try to start the car. They put the stickers in the car, and then the car started up. Then she said, by the way I am a Pats fan. Pretty funny.
    Posted by brazilnut[/QUOTE]

LOL...I take that as a sign...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonard15. Show Leonard15's posts

I am still worried about the second half as Gronk is MIA and we all know what the defense is capable of.

Also btw where was Deion Branch in the first half? Does he still play on the Pats?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bkoo72. Show bkoo72's posts

that last play will not happen again. Giants wont make the mistake of dropping JPP in the red zone again. that play had no pass rush, and we got lucky the Giants decided to get cute.

Pats need to realize this and adjust their play call in red zone

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Gronkowski is clearly hobbled. Hernandez and woodhead seems to be the best match ups for the Pats.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

Dungy is so biased against Patriots !!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

Wow - very tough start to the game - but once again - the Pats show true heart - struggle the whole 1st half - yet walk off with the 10-9 lead

The D has showed up again today - Manning will throw an INT - I feel it - if the Pats score on the 1st drive it will be ball game over - I don't know - something about this team is telling me they are in the refuse to lose mode - I love how they didn't panic early

This Pats team has real heart

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSFANNC. Show PATSFANNC's posts

I Hate anything NY

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Super Bowl ---Giants vs Patriots-----Game Thread : tried watching from 3 different places in my TV room; tried mute on, audio on; tried watching online audio on, mute on. Looks like the optimal combination is online with mute !!!
    Posted by PatFanInBA2[/QUOTE]

Where is BA2?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dont-hate. Show dont-hate's posts

I think Dungy wants to go to the NY locker room