Super Bowl ---Giants vs Patriots-----Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

Re: Super Bowl ---Giants vs Patriots-----Game Thread

LAME

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonard15. Show Leonard15's posts

I'm really LMFAOing at LMFAO! They have butchered Madonna here!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In Response to Re: Super Bowl ---Giants vs Patriots-----Game Thread:
    [QUOTE]this is a horrible halftime.. geeze.. as i bang my head against the wall
    Posted by jmfpatpatriot7575[/QUOTE]

LOL...but they did sing Brady's theme from Mike and Mike, (that's gotta mean something?) and it's MILES better than it was last year. At least she's singing on key....but it'll be over soon, and we'll be back to beat NY.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

[QUOTE]this is a horrible halftime.. geeze.. as i bang my head against the wall
    Posted by jmfpatpatriot7575[/QUOTE]
    +1

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from qball369. Show qball369's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Super Bowl ---Giants vs Patriots-----Game Thread : Well you said it the Giants controlled everthing and seem to be able to move the ball at will and I don't think the Pats will keep them out of the endzone in the second half. What hurt is the Pats slow start and the stupid safety and the dropped int by Sterling Moore and the too many men on field penalty. I don't know where the Pats are gonna get offense from with no running game, no Gronk and then the trickle down effect of Gronks injury limits what Aaron & Welker can do and with Ocho & Branch MIA it does not bode well for the Pats offense.
    Posted by Leonard15[/QUOTE]

Well Leon - as I know you'll remember from the Pats/Jets game - the Pats have been better on offense pretty consistently in the 2nd half this year - after an epic 96 yard TD drive to end the half that rested the D and parked the Giants O - I see the Pats coming out to do more of the same in the 2nd half

The Giants had their chance to throw a knockout punch - they failed - I don't see them getting another chance at it

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

What do you expect from MADOONA? She bedded down with Dennis Rodman

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JustWords. Show JustWords's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Super Bowl ---Giants vs Patriots-----Game Thread : Seriously. All these whiny biyatches are pathetic. Football games have an ebb and flow. Pats are a mentally TOUGH team.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

No kidding.  I actually just stormed out of my old man's house and drove home to catch the second quarter - I can't STAND watching games with people who immediately start crapping all over the team when they make a couple of goofy plays. 

As you said - this is a mentally tough team, and they've come back many times from bigger holes.

I hope the old buzzard chokes on his cheese dip.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmfpatpatriot7575. Show jmfpatpatriot7575's posts

i guess when you die and end up in the devils waiting room.. you have to watch this halftime show over and over and over again... I promise ill be good from now on... I swear!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

The fat black dude with the glasses looks like that guy that was always with Pinhead in Hellraiser.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]I am still worried about the second half as Gronk is MIA and we all know what the defense is capable of. Also btw where was Deion Branch in the first half? Does he still play on the Pats?
    Posted by Leonard15[/QUOTE]
    ??????  Gronk was only targeted once and it apppears he is being used as a smoke screen..  Between Welker and Herny, they are eating up the Giants with the quick, short passes!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Canty or whatever predicted giants 28 pats 17, so far 9-10 so fat 19 points short 2 td and 1 field goal nd another safety could it happen.....hmm

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Giants drives: 1-2: 113 yards
    Giants drives: 3-5: 60 yards

Pats drives 1-2: 54 yards
    Pats drives 3-4: 105 yards

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Welp, over NOW. Time to finish off NY and grab the trophy.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dont-hate. Show dont-hate's posts

Need 7

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

Someone said it before, but watch out for the on-side kick.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Giants will need to adjust to Woody out of the backfield. He slew them on that last drive.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bkoo72. Show bkoo72's posts

our running game in the first half was not as effective as we need it. I really hope we don't abandon it in the second half because ineffective as it is, it keeps the Gints accounting for it. Need to stay the course with running, even if it means punting a couple.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Super Bowl ---Giants vs Patriots-----Game Thread : ??????  Gronk was only targeted once and it apppears he is being used as a smoke screen..  Between Welker and Herny, they are eating up the Giants with the quick, short passes!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

bill, it's Leon; don't pay him any mind.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Super Bowl ---Giants vs Patriots-----Game Thread : I thought it was Jaimie Dukes
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

LOL.. No, he's in the Giants locker room saying "c'mon guys, yer makin me look bad..."

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

This game is essentially tied, but tied by the Pats after falling behind 9 - 0.  I wonder how many Giant fans were giving each other high fives and looking for that web site for their SB paraphernalia??  Pats are able to move the ball against the G-men and Brady is having time.  Only question:  Why doesn't he notice Pierre in front of him wen he passes?  Not like Pierre jumps into the lane at the last second.  Anyway....   second half and the Pats are closer to ring #4!!!!  GO PATS!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonard15. Show Leonard15's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Super Bowl ---Giants vs Patriots-----Game Thread : Well Leon - as I know you'll remember from the Pats/Jets game - the Pats have been better on offense pretty consistently in the 2nd half this year - after an epic 96 yard TD drive to end the half that rested the D and parked the Giants O - I see the Pats coming out to do more of the same in the 2nd half The Giants had their chance to throw a knockout punch - they failed - I don't see them getting another chance at it
    Posted by qball369[/QUOTE]

Well what bugs me is that the Pats offense will go back into head up their ases mode and thus leave the door open for the Giants. We all know our defense is bound to collapse at some point as they have been bending and almost breaking for the entire first half and Eli can and will pick this porous secondary apart.

Also the lack of a running game from the Pats is really detrimental today as they needed to be balanced today but so far the run has been inneffective or downright awful.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Welp, I'm outta here for the second half guys. Hopefully I'll be back to talk about a Championship in about 100 minutes....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsie-green. Show pumpsie-green's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Super Bowl ---Giants vs Patriots-----Game Thread : ??????  Gronk was only targeted once and it apppears he is being used as a smoke screen..  Between Welker and Herny, they are eating up the Giants with the quick, short passes!
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

Watch for Gronk in the second half as the Giants try to contain Welker.

Sections
Shortcuts