Super Bowl ---Giants vs Patriots-----Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Re: Super Bowl ---Giants vs Patriots-----Game Thread

Agreed, time for a change... Defense plays well until it's time to make the big stop... In the end we lost to a better team.

As good as he is Brady is no Montana. 2 many 3 and outs..

I never knew wes welker was a choker until today..

Either way it was a good season, I never expected us to be here..

Cheers boys... To what could have been..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Can't help but think if it wasn't for the ankle, Gronk would have run that down. Of course he probably also wouldn't have been chased down by Blackburn on the INT...shows need for more TE depth, gutsy effort by Gronk, but the Pats should have had a legitimate backup on the roster.

How is it Eli always gets ridiculous circus catches but Wes Welker can't hang on to a game clincher? AHHHHHH!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

this is not on TB   he took his shot a healthy gronk makes that catch , welker had a key drop but last timt i checked the D was out there all they had to to was make a stop but couldnt do it BB better fix the D   and also get a big play recever 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

The Pats scored on the first drive of the 2nd half to go up 17-9 and NEVER SCORED again.  This lose is 100 percent on the offense.  17 points doesnt get it done.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

btw that is after tb give up a safety.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Leonard15. Show Leonard15's posts

I guess the Giants are our fucken daddies plain & simple.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CASox. Show CASox's posts

In Response to Re: Super Bowl ---Giants vs Patriots-----Game Thread:
    NO next year. NO more rings.  It WAS fun a loooooooooooong time ago.
    Posted by ipot

Good...does that mean we wont have to listen to you whine like a B next year?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Brady didn't cost us the game! Wes should have made that catch and so should have Hernandez!
    Posted by laurienyc13

Lots of blame to go around, but Welker's miss was huge huge huge. Make that catch and you might either score or run the clock out.

fumbles not recovered by the D were huge too.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

This really sucks BUT I never thought the Patriots would get to the Super Bowl at the beginning of the year so I have to say it was a great season.  Too many dropped passes tonight, especially the big one by Welker.  I cant blame Brady even thought he threw that interecption.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

At least one Manning has it over Brady in the Playoffs, right?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Waynestarr. Show Waynestarr's posts

I put this loss SQUARELY on Tom Brady trying to be Brett FARV-RAH with the gunslinger throw that caused the interception..

He's officially JUMPED THE SHARK..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SOXN6. Show SOXN6's posts

Yeah lets try to throw the ball 50 yards to an injuried gronk. As usual short and intercepted.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

The Pats scored on the first drive of the 2nd half to go up 17-9 and NEVER SCORED again.  This lose is 100 percent on the offense.  17 points doesnt get it done.
    Posted by Patsman3

The TRUTH!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Not again!!! The same damn type loss now...three times in a row. DAMN!! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

Brady didn't miss the throw - he put it where he had to to prevent a defender from making a play on the ball.

Welker is a top-notch receiver, and you're expected to catch the ball when it hits you in both hands.

Branch had a key drop on the final drive, and the Giants got some incredible bounces, and kept themselves in the game.

Belichick should receive heat for challenging that play and wasting a timeout.

I'm going to go break something, throw up, and then proceed to cry. This is devastating... I don't know what to think or say.

I never did appreciate Brady's golden-days, and this team's golden-days, and now they're disappearing before our eyes.

This was a make or break game. Win, and the team is on the upswing. Lose, and the team could fall upon hard times. 

This team worked so hard this entire season. They fought tooth-and-nail for everything, and it was dedicated to MHK. I saw no way we could lose today.

I'm crushed... about to vomit... 

and to think, it'll take another season of hard work to get back here... and even then, it's unlikely. All the work by the players, all the stress from the fans, and then you're right there and it's all over and getting back here is unlikely.

dear god...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

I hate to say it, but you could easily make a cae for eli being as good as tom..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Agreed, time for a change... Defense plays well until it's time to make the big stop... In the end we lost to a better team. As good as he is Brady is no Montana. 2 many 3 and outs.. I never knew wes welker was a choker until today.. Either way it was a good season, I never expected us to be here.. Cheers boys... To what could have been..
    Posted by HOTBLITZ

You really turn fast.  Montana wasn't any Montana either.  With a lesser defense, he faded.  It was a good game, we came out bad early, had a chance to win it, and lost it in the last 5 minutes.  When that happens 3 times in a row, you got to say the other guys are better.  We need to fix some things (OUTSIDE THREATS, CORNERS) and come back next year.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hetchinspete. Show Hetchinspete's posts

Im glad they got there...but did anyone think our secondary would stop Eli....lets be realists. We lost becuase our defense is HORRIBLE.
    Posted by SOXN6

Our defense played a good game, but lost it in the end. They were anything but horrible. They earned our respect you loser. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Agreed, time for a change... Defense plays well until it's time to make the big stop... In the end we lost to a better team. As good as he is Brady is no Montana. 2 many 3 and outs.. I never knew wes welker was a choker until today.. Either way it was a good season, I never expected us to be here.. Cheers boys... To what could have been..
    Posted by HOTBLITZ

You really turn fast.  Montana wasn't any Montana either.  With a lesser defense, he faded.  It was a good game, we came out bad early, had a chance to win it, and lost it in the last 5 minutes.  When that happens 3 times in a row, you got to say the other guys are better.  We need to fix some things (OUTSIDE THREATS, CORNERS) and come back next year.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lscheue. Show lscheue's posts

I live in New York.  I'll never hear the end of this.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SXPTSCLTSRULE. Show SXPTSCLTSRULE's posts

They had a shot but this team went much further than anyone could have imagined at the beginning of the year.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In Response to Re: Super Bowl ---Giants vs Patriots-----Game Thread : You really turn fast.  Montana wasn't any Montana either.  With a lesser defense, he faded.  It was a good game, we came out bad early, had a chance to win it, and lost it in the last 5 minutes.  When that happens 3 times in a row, you got to say the other guys are better.  We need to fix some things (OUTSIDE THREATS, CORNERS) and come back next year.  
    Posted by Davedsone

I'm a pats fan till death, I never turn...

Stats will tell you brady is no montana..It's plain to see..

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Horrendous loss. They had this game. Giants were on their heels with 4 minutes to go and the Pats could not convert. The offensive line stunk in the second half. Brady was average at best.  They came out flat the whole game. The defense stunk. The Pats had a 2 point lead and gave up a 90 yard drive without even getting the Giants to 3rd down one time. They could not get a turnover even though they were available on several occasions. Ninkovich's offsides cost the Pats a 3 and out when the Giants were struggling. The Pats defense stunk so do not defend it. Now the offense stunk worse. From the ridiculous safety on the first play of the game to the silly interception. Running it up the gut against the Giants on the second to final drive was silly but if Welker catches that pass the Pats kill another minute at least off the clock and perhaps have a 2 score lead. The offensive line got worse as the game went on and Brady made too many mistakes in the first half and that interception he threw was huge. I know it was like a long punt but the deep pass is not something they should ever rely on. They are not good at it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: Super Bowl ---Giants vs Patriots-----Game Thread : Lots of blame to go around, but Welker's miss was huge huge huge. Make that catch and you might either score or run the clock out. fumbles not recovered by the D were huge too.
    Posted by BabeParilli

look at the bright side... maybe he signs for lower than top money next year.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bkoo72. Show bkoo72's posts

This loss is on Brady. He had plenty of chances. He throws too many costly picks now in this stage of his career. bordering closer to chocker than he is clutch these days on the big stage

Sections
Shortcuts