SUPER BOWL: Larry Johnson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

SUPER BOWL: Larry Johnson

I remember Larry Johnson, and it looks like he needs a new home...he and Lawrence, will spear the two-headed animal...

Look at the SI of few years ago if you need character analysis...

CAN HE BRING A SUPER BOWL IF HE GETS ON FIRE?

Thoughts/Concerns?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Re: SUPER BOWL: Larry Johnson

My primary concern at this point is that there are not nearly enough Larry Johnson threads on the board.

C'mon fellas, let's step it up here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

• In Response to Re: SUPER BOWL: Larry Johnson:
      My primary concern at this point is that there are not nearly enough Larry Johnson threads on the board. C'mon fellas, let's step it up here.
      Posted by prairiemike

Sorry. New to this forum...

I just have a concern that Taylor's ankle surgery is not healing as fast as the Pat's would like...

Larry Johnson needs to really grow up and he being surrounded by motivators, I think there may be a connection...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

In Response to Re: SUPER BOWL: Larry Johnson:
    My primary concern at this point is that there are not nearly enough Larry Johnson threads on the board. C'mon fellas, let's step it up here.
    Posted by prairiemike

My concern is how many times you say this when a topic gets posted numerous times. It....

never gets old....

oh wait yes it does.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

In Response to Re: SUPER BOWL: Larry Johnson : My concern is how many times you say this when a topic gets posted numerous times. It.... never gets old.... oh wait yes it does.
    Posted by Harleyroadking99

hahaha!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

In Response to Re: SUPER BOWL: Larry Johnson : My concern is how many times you say this when a topic gets posted numerous times. It.... never gets old.... oh wait yes it does.
    Posted by Harleyroadking99

When it gets as old as Reche Caldwell "bugeye" jokes, you let me know . . .

m'kay?

Sections
Shortcuts