Super Bowl Matchup

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Super Bowl Matchup

Give me your 5 five top AFC & NFC teams for this season. Who makes it to the Conference finals, which teams will oppose one another in this Super Bowl, and who wins it all?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Super Bowl Matchup

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Give me your 5 five top AFC & NFC teams for this season. Who makes it to the Conference finals, which teams will oppose one another in this Super Bowl, and who wins it all?

[/QUOTE]

I like the Seahawks, Saints, Eagles, Green Bay and the Cards

i also like the Pats, Broncos, Steelers, Colts and Bengals

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How about you go back to wherever you came from, toolshed?  WHo do you think you are arriving here trolling, only to then act like you belong here as a Giants fan?

Go play in traffic, moron.

[/QUOTE]

Do we still have our first amendment right or was that banished by the skirt wearers in DC? I'm pleading with TBF, who has throttled your azz here countless times, to relent the octagon to me first. He wouldn't need to after they scrape your carnage from the mat, puzzy. Calling that buddy today in Texas, for I have been living in Costa Rica. We'll see how tough you are after I expose your 'literal' address on this board. You're so easy to find. Now get back to your shine box. You are NO match for me boy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I like the Seahawks, Saints, Eagles, Green Bay and the Cards

i also like the Pats, Broncos, Steelers, Colts and Bengals

[/QUOTE]

Pretty good choices there Karp. 'Frisco is still darn good.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from SLGDEV. Show SLGDEV's posts

In the NFC we have Seattle, SF, NO, GB, Phil in the playoffs with Seatle repeating.

In the AFC we have NE, Indy, Denver, SD, and (surprise) Cleveland.

Pats beat Denver in the AFC

Seattle beats NO in the NFC

Pats win SB

SLGDEV/sheldong/sheldonlg

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

How about you go back to wherever you came from, toolshed?  WHo do you think you are arriving here trolling, only to then act like you belong here as a Giants fan?

[/QUOTE]

Do we still have our first amendment right or was that banished by the skirt wearers in DC? I'm pleading with TBF, who has throttled your azz here countless times, to relent the octagon to me first. He wouldn't need to after they scrape your carnage from the mat, puzzy. Calling that buddy today in Texas, for I have been living in Costa Rica. We'll see how tough you are after I expose your 'literal' address on this board. You're so easy to find. Now get back to your shine box. You are NO match for me boy.

[/QUOTE]

^^One of the biggest tools ever witnessed on a messageboard.

bawhaha

Come and get me you inbred.

[/QUOTE]

If you insist. Keep your bald head on a swivel. When people wonder why you aren't chiming in anymore, it'll be because all eight phalanges and both opposable thumbs will be on vacation. If you knew who I used to work for, you'd keep that continuous yap trapping of yours to yourself. Puzzy. I'm going to enjoy this. It's a question of when.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

bawhaha

[/QUOTE]

Looks like Queenie is going through his regular process of trying to get himself banned so that all of his idiotic posts vanish and he can deny saying all of the stupid things he has. What a loser.  Same routine over and over.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

AFC: Pats, Broncos, Bengals, Colts, Chargers. The conference is gonna be won by Pats or Denver, no one else.

NFC: Hawks, 9ers, Saints, Packers, and Bears(They're gonna be a force). 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Is Geaux Tigres doing his best Joe Pesci from Goodfellas impression? I've seen better.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Is Geaux Tigres doing his best Joe Pesci from Goodfellas impression? I've seen better.

[/QUOTE]

Well then. Let's see yours. Why don't we have a middle school vote on it. Ala you know who or it?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

AFC: Patriots, Broncos, Bengals, Colts, Chiefs

Championship: Patriots vs Broncos - I hate this game again. But once again, you gotta go through Denver to get to the SB.

NFC: 49'ers, Seahawks, Saints, Packers, and Eagles

Championship:  49'ers vs Packers

Super Bowl: Patriots vs 49'ers

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

If you insist. Keep your bald head on a swivel. When people wonder why you aren't chiming in anymore, it'll be because all eight phalanges and both opposable thumbs will be on vacation. If you knew who I used to work for, you'd keep that continuous yap trapping of yours to yourself. Puzzy. I'm going to enjoy this. It's a question of when.

Post of the year so far, imo!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In response to TheRealBustchise's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

bawhaha

[/QUOTE]

Looks like Queenie is going through his regular process of trying to get himself banned so that all of his idiotic posts vanish and he can deny saying all of the stupid things he has. What a loser.  Same routine over and over.

[/QUOTE]

After six months of absentee input, I've decided to contribute my efforts to rid ourselves of this impish little biotch. He fabricates, lies, exaggerates, spins, back pedals anything to promote his agenda. Time for the he devil to be cast from this forum. He has nothing to contribute except insults, name calling, inbred issues, what degree you have, your reading comprehension, your IQ and his denial that he is a homophobe. Bye bye BB ball l#cker. We don't need your kind here. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

Patriots and 49ers make it to the SB

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Patriots over Seahags

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

AFC: Patriots, Broncos, Colts, Bengals, Ravens, Chargers

NFC: Seattle, Packers, Saints, Eagles, Bears, 49ers.

Title Games: Pats v. Broncos          Seahawks v. Packers

SB: Pats vs. Packers

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to DoNotSleepOnThePats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Isn't he a tool?  He literally threatened bodily harm to me and claimed he knew where I lived, acting like some tough guy.

Absolute tool deluxe.

[/QUOTE]

I DO NOT know where you live. Your 3rd grade reading comprehension is well illustrated here. It's very easy to find out with the 'G-Men' I used to roll with. Oh by the way, I am a tough guy, internet tough guy.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Post of the year so far, imo!!

[/QUOTE]

Many thanks young man.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Wow, pre-season is not even half way there and we don't even know what the rosters for each team in the NFL will be when the "real" games begins, therefore, this type of "prediction" is more wishful thinking than anything else. But, I see most have picked the early favorites. All it will take is a key injury in the pre-season or early regular season games and all this changes.  Like Brady and the Pats in 2008 one quarter into the first game of the season.  Remember?

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts