Super Bowl MVP: Chad Ochocinco

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KillaCam2010. Show KillaCam2010's posts

Super Bowl MVP: Chad Ochocinco

Now I'm not saying that he for sure will be the MVP, heck I don't even know if he will be active, but wouldn't that be great if he had a breakout game and he made up for his season struggles. Also, I wouldn't be all that suprised if he gets some targets since I doubt the Giants will be focusing on him, so he might have the best match up with the Giants worried about all the other weapons on offense.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

Re: Super Bowl MVP: Chad Ochocinco

In Response to Super Bowl MVP: Chad Ochocinco:
    Now I'm not saying that he for sure will be the MVP, heck I don't even know if he will be active, but wouldn't that be great if he had a breakout game and he made up for his season struggles. Also, I wouldn't be all that suprised if he gets some targets since I doubt the Giants will be focusing on him, so he might have the best match up with the Giants worried about all the other weapons on offense.
    Posted by KillaCam2010

Agree that it would be great for him and the Patriots if he has a good game.  Just not sure that he will even get a chance to play. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Are you Taz?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I would love it

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

who knows  it could happen

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from troyl. Show troyl's posts

Almost peed on myself from laughing so hard. Ridiculous

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

This has been the plan all year.  The Patriots pretended during the regular season that Ochocinco was finished when he really wasn't.  Everyone was in on it--Belichick, Brady, Ochocinco, the other receivers.  So the Giants will be lulled into thinking they don't have to pay any attention to him.  Then at a crucial point in the game, the Patriots will unleash a special play involving Ochocinco that they have been practicing secretly for months.  The Giants will never recover from the shock. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

Ocho might have 1 TD in this game but not the MVP.  Tom Brady is the ones.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL. Either TB, Welker, Gronk or Hernandez will be.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KCMDux88. Show KCMDux88's posts

Stop. With. This.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Ocho Stinko won't dress, and rightly so.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KillaCam2010. Show KillaCam2010's posts

I can dream can't I?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I think it would be a great story, and I think Ocho deserves it for how he has conformed to "The Patriot Way".

Sections
Shortcuts