Super Bowl Prediction Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Super Bowl Prediction Thread

Let's get this started!

Niners 34 Ravens 21

Kapernick MVP with 153 yards rushing and throws 3 TD's. Suggs injured with a torn ACL in the 3rd quarter.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Re: Super Bowl Prediction Thread

In response to jam757's comment:

Let's get this started!

Niners 34 Ravens 21

Kapernick MVP with 153 yards rushing and throws 3 TD's. Suggs injured with a torn ACL in the 3rd quarter.

+1

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Let's get this started!

Niners 34 Ravens 21

+1

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Moss gets his ring! Also scores a TD and we see the spread D celebration....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Niners win

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Niners, by a comfortable margin.  They won't deviate from what is working just to mix it up.  Like how the Pats were doing well running the ball and then stop when the Ravens did not show they could stop the run consistently?

Granted, I couldn't care less.  But, all three of my children are Ravens' fans having grown up down here in Maryland.  It would be nice for them to see the Ravens win, but, I do not see it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

Why I believe SF will win.  They have better receivers & running backs & a better defense than the Pats. Only Brady is better on the Pats' team. Irrespective of Kaepernick's heroics the past 2 weeks, Brady, especially with 49er offensive line protecting him, 49er receivers  and a running attack, would toss for 400+ yards and is still a better QB until Kaep wins a SB.

Here is the big problem for the Ravens. Although Kaepernich set the rushing record with 180 yards vs. GB, I think he rushed for under 50 against Atlanta but showed he is a good passing QB too.  Hopefully, Haubaugh will study the films of the Pats' game as I feel they lost more than just because of Welker's drop but they had no pass rush and couldn't stop 2nd and 3rd and 10s. Given all day, Flacco is as good as Brady finding an open receiver. 49ers must rush more than 4 occasionally & blitz too & put pressure on Flacco or they, despite putting up points, will be in a shoot out and a turnover can decide the game.

Kaepernick's ability to run will be in the heads of the Balts as they really don't know what he is going to do. If they try to defend his scrambling, read option designed runs, they need spread out their ends and linebackers. SF with one of the NFL's best offensive lines, can then probe the middle of the line or off tackle with Gore & James.   Getting to Kaepernick & sacking him is not going to be easy as he's more elusive than Brady and can run to either side looking for an open receiver and/or take off.

And regarding the 49ers defense, it's as good and even better than the Ravens. Don't you think ???

I'd like Moss to get a ring too!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

San Francisco 27, Baltimore 13

Moss: 4/52/1 td

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

I predict the Ravens win and the NFL gets what they wanted...to send Lewis out as the "hero" that they think he is, which he is far from being!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

more should be made about randy moss having another shot at a ring....he definitely deserves one.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Let's get this started!

Niners 34 Ravens 21

do u think anyone is going to take these stoopid predictions seriously? pats fans picking a game with the ravens and especially after they just lost to them and shocker! all predict the 49ers (except that michigan guy embarrassing himself with dumb conspiracy bs)...if the ravens were playing st marys girls softball team you would pick them to win

Ravens 27  49ers 21  Flacco or Rice MVP.

btw after last week shouldn't you guys get out of the prediction business?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

31 To 3 9ers Ray Killer Lewis Freaks Out............Roll 9ers Roll..I Cant Stand Either Team, Going  Lobster  Traping.........

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:

31 To 3 9ers Ray Killer Lewis Freaks Out............Roll 9ers Roll..I Cant Stand Either Team, Going  Lobster  Traping.........

You can't be serious!  You are going to miss all the funny commercials and it's a good excuse to eat and drink all you want during the game!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

Will be tough to watch, but the 49ers all the way.....no freak in way I want Lewis to win anything!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

24-24. 5 secs left in the game, Ravens at the 30 yard line. Flacco heaves it up to Jacoby Jones on a prayer and...Intercepted by Randy Moss (Playing on the deep Prevent)...Moss runs it all the way for a TD.

Moss wins MVP and proclaims that "God makes no mistakes", while staring at Ray Lewis.

I guarantee that's how it ends.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I dont know, but if Baltimore wins, I predict Ray Lewis will get down on his knees in deep prayer, his head to the ground and his hindquarters up high in the air, and without knowing it expose the top of his smelly buttcrack to the world like what happened last Sunday

I hope it doesnt happen, but it probably will

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

I dont know, but if Baltimore wins, I predict Ray Lewis will get down on his knees in deep prayer, his head to the ground and his hindquarters up high in the air, and without knowing it expose the top of his smelly buttcrack to the world like what happened last Sunday

real classy

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

real classy

Pats fans predict a Niners win, and you dont approve

I predict a Ray Lewis buttcrack sighting, and you dont like that either

Sorry, Mr Sense and Sensibilities, but there is just no pleasing you tonight...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

real classy

Pats fans predict a Niners win, and you dont approve

I predict a Ray Lewis buttcrack sighting, and you dont like that either

Sorry, Mr Sense and Sensibilities, but there is just no pleasing you tonight...

i never read sense and sensibility...i did read emma

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I have San Francisco by 3.1 points.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

SF 41

Ravens 17

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

real classy

yea, because we all know ray lewis is the definition of class....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

49'ers 38 - Ravens 24

Moss gets his ring and Kaepernick gets MVP and a new SB tattoo!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Moss isn't that stupid. Not unless he wants to remain looking like a pretzel the rest of his life. Like I used to say before every game we prepared for, 'we'll see, we'll see'. And we usually saw a 'W'.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Ravens 34 - 17. 

The OLine for the Ravens is the key.  They have been the best in the NFL down the stretch.  Giving Flacco time to throw with that group of WRs spells doom for SF.