Super Bowl prediction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

Super Bowl prediction

49ers beat the Broncos 27-20

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

Re: Super Bowl prediction

Neither team will make it!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Temperature 31 at kickoff, dropping to 24 by game end.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Either the AFC or the NFC will win it...

As of today...Denver beats Seattle....because the league wants it.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

If the Patriots don't make it, I would love nothing more than to see Peyton make it to the Super Bowl and embarass himself out in the cold weather and possibly snow.

But first things first, I dream of Brady having an epic game out in the snow.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

Is it ever who it should be anymore?  If not new england

Cincinnatti Vs Seattle Seattle with the win

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Broncos vs Seahawks.

Manning won't be able to play well in the cold.

Wilson won't be able to play well away.

Low scoring game.

Wes Welker scores game winning TD

Manning and Welker take wives and visit exotic island together afterwards.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:

Broncos vs Seahawks.

Manning won't be able to play well in the cold.

Wilson won't be able to play well away.

Low scoring game.

Wes Welker scores game winning TD

Manning and Welker take wives and visit exotic island together afterwards.

on the island, Welker discovers Manning in a hammock with his wife and beats him to death with a cocoanut 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I have always thought the Manning/cold weather theory was wrong...those Colt teams needed a fast surface. Regardless of temp, if surface plays fast, those Colts teams could put up points. I like the San Fran v Denver prediction, but I think who ever beats Denver needs to score more than 27 points  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

KC is built for the SB outdoors. If Seattles secures the # 1 seed it will be KC vs Sea. KC wins in a low scring game.

Outside shot NE (if they can get a bye and the seeding falls right for them) vs. NO (if they are home and don't have to go to seattle) can't see Brees winning in bad weather.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

KC is built for the SB outdoors. If Seattles secures the # 1 seed it will be KC vs Sea. KC wins in a low scring game.

Outside shot NE (if they can get a bye and the seeding falls right for them) vs. NO (if they are home and don't have to go to seattle) can't see Brees winning in bad weather.

kc vs Seattle 

That would be a fun game to watch

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Saints and Broncos - Biggest playoff choking QB Manning throws to Butterfingers Welker who bumps ball up for pick six to lose in first OT possession.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

If the Pats aren't playing, I predict dinner out at a nice restaurant that I can't normally get into.

Sections
Shortcuts