Super Bowl Predictions (MARK THESE DOWN)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Super Bowl Predictions (MARK THESE DOWN)

ok here are some super bowl predictions that I have very strong feelings about.

1) Nate Solder will have his very first career reception and it will be for a TD.
    2) Julian Edelman will throw a pass on a gadget play.
    3) Tom Brady will be hurt dring the game. Not sure if bad enough to be removed but we may see some Brian Hoyer.
    4) It will be a very close game.

I hope TB12 is not hurt but it is a reoccurring vision I have had.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

Re: Super Bowl Predictions (MARK THESE DOWN)

Good christ I hope that doesn't happen.  Nothing good can come from 2, 3, and 4.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mighty2012. Show mighty2012's posts

Pats win 45-3

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

You may make it right on the first one or #2.  Here is the scripts for you.
    1. Tom Brady will have 3 TDs at least.
    2. BenJavis will have one TD at least.
    3. Vince Wilfolk will dance in the endzone too.
    PATS 38 Giants 24.

In Response to Super Bowl Predictions (MARK THESE DOWN):
    ok here are some super bowl predictions that I have very strong feelings about.   1) Nate Solder will have his very first career reception and it will be for a TD. 2) Julian Edelman will throw a pass on a gadget play. 3) Tom Brady will be hurt dring the game. Not sure if bad enough to be removed but we may see some Brian Hoyer. 4) It will be a very close game. I hope TB12 is not hurt but it is a reoccurring vision I have had.
    Posted by Quagmire3

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In Response to Re: Super Bowl Predictions (MARK THESE DOWN):
    You may make it right on the first one or #2.  Here is the scripts for you. 1. Tom Brady will have 3 TDs at least. 2. BenJavis will have one TD at least. 3. Vince Wilfolk will dance in the endzone too. PATS 38 Giants 24. In Response to Super Bowl Predictions (MARK THESE DOWN) :
    Posted by profootball

I hope your right!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Are you a psychic or a psycho?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

my prediction:

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Are you a psychic or a psycho?
    Posted by BabeParilli

figured it wouldn't be long til a troll jumped in! Just remember these predictions when watching the game!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i predict the patriots will win, i have no idea how

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from YankeeBill. Show YankeeBill's posts

ok here are some super bowl predictions that I have very strong feelings about.   1) Nate Solder will have his very first career reception and it will be for a TD. 2) Julian Edelman will throw a pass on a gadget play. 3) Tom Brady will be hurt dring the game. Not sure if bad enough to be removed but we may see some Brian Hoyer. 4) It will be a very close game. I hope TB12 is not hurt but it is a reoccurring vision I have had.
    Posted by Quagmire3

As I said earlier in the wk. GAINTS  41 / 27

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Did you happen to see who wins? And a score?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nonola. Show nonola's posts

Patriots win 38-13 Brady 30/39. 325 yards 4TD 1 int Manning. 26/55 330 yards 1TD 4 int

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

Patriots win 38-13 Brady 30/39. 325 yards 4TD 1 int Manning. 26/55 330 yards 1TD 4 int
    Posted by nonola

ha!

in the football squares pool i'm doing i bought two squares on the same horizontal line, got the number 0 for the giants score and 1 and 4 for the pats scores.  loving it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

Pats 40- Giants 17

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from part-timer. Show part-timer's posts

Posted by Quagmire3

Ross Ventrone gets activated sat before 4:00 and catches the winning touchdown from Julian Edelman on a flee flicker as time runs out  in the fourth quarter.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I get the feeling this one goes the way of the Pats. Giants have 3 turnovers ---Pats 31-21 --- win SB 4!!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SXPTSCLTSRULE. Show SXPTSCLTSRULE's posts

Another close one (the only way the Pats know how to play these games). Tactician BB keeps an over-matched Pats team close but in the end the talent on both sides of the ball from the Giants is just too much.  Pats have the ball at the end with a chance to win but there is not enough time on the clock (reminiscint of 2007) and fall short.  Victor Cruz is too much for a bad Pats pass defense and is named SuperBowl MVP.  Giants 24 - Pats 20.

But don't worry Pats fans, Pats make it back next year in a very subpar AFC. Unfornutely, the Pats are now the Denver Broncos and an aging Brady ends up pulling a reverse-Elway.  Makes it back to the SB 3 times late in his career but comes up short every time.   

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I definitely hope you folks are right! I re-watched the Giants / Pats game from earlier this season last night and boy did we play like crap! I feel alot better about our chances after watching it.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from cb156. Show cb156's posts

Pats trailing 20-17 late 4th quarter.  Brady will lead them downfield, and find Gronkowski (who has sat most of the game due to his ankle) for the go ahead score. This will be Brady's only TD pass of the game.
    Giants will have the ball down by 4 with less than 2 minutes to go.  Manning will get them into the red zone.  Wilfork will sack Manning and on the ensuing play, Manning will try to throw the fade to Cruz in the left corner of the end zone.  Pats will intercept, as they will be waiting for him to try to beat them with that play again.  The players will be close enough for Giants' fans and Pats haters to claim there should have been a PI call, and that the Pats "cheated" their way to another SB victory.
    Pats win 24-20.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

We go run heavier than usual: 2 TDs for BJGE and 115 yards rushing.  Tom throws 3 TDs to Wes, Ocho and AHernandez.  Gronk plays and does little, SeaBass starts Solder is blocking TE and we beat Gints 38 - 31.

Sections
Shortcuts