Super Bowl Trend

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scumion. Show Scumion's posts

Re: Super Bowl Trend

It's strange that the Pats v Steelers isn't a bigger rivalry. The games are hyped when they meet but it just seems normal hype for whenever good teams meet. So much Colts v Pats and now the Jets. And for them, the Ravens.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from e4smith. Show e4smith's posts

They used to be bigger when the Steelers actually thought they could beat us. But it's not much of a rivalry when one side has the other so completely figured out as BB and TB have the Steelers.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsox9-8. Show patsox9-8's posts

I know one things for sure " THE STEAL CURTAIN " haha, wants nothing to do with our offence. Their probably all on their knees right now praying for a miracle jet win....not gonna happen, hopefully they will restrain themselves alittle before making those reservations....GO PATS!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Scumion. Show Scumion's posts

Still, they've won twice since we won our last. Big Ben is in the AFC Championship game with a chance to tie Brady with three.

I don't think he's in Brady's class. Don't get me wrong. But, give them their due.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsox9-8. Show patsox9-8's posts

ya and the giants got lucky as hell, otherwise tb would have a perfect 4, and i agree ben is nowhere near the class of tb......and pitt is a good team, but if u ask me im sure they woul much rather play the NY pukes in pitt rather than play our juggernaut of an offence in gillete where we almost never lose...............

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In Response to Super Bowl Trend:
    AFC rep since 2004: Pats, Steelers, Colts, Pats, Steelers, Colts... Will the trend continue? I hope so
    Posted by dapats1281

That's interesting. I hope it continues only one more year.
    Pats, Steelers, Colts, Pats, Steelers, Colts, Pats, Pats, Pats...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Credit to the Pissburgh they won and are in the AFC CG. We're not yet. Balt was a tough team and I'm glad we dont have to beat them. The Squeelers are beat up. They better bring their A+ game *like the Jests today* if they want to beat us at home.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Scratch Dolts from that list....weve  seen the last of them. Seriously if they played in a division that had an NFL team in it, they wouldnt even sniff the playoffs.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Super Bowl Trend:
    AFC rep since 2004: Pats, Steelers, Colts, Pats, Steelers, Colts... Will the trend continue? I hope so
    Posted by dapats1281

sure, why wouldn't it

Sections
Shortcuts