Superbowl Dilemma!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Superbowl Dilemma!!

To watch alone or not? All these playoff games i have invited friends to watch on the nice huge projector 130" for those who care to know. Now the superbowl is upon us and i am not sure what to do? I live in TX and am among fan of other teams and dont know whether to invite friends and watch together or not?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

Re: Superbowl Dilemma!!

In response to "Re: Superbowl Dilemma!!": [QUOTE]In Response to Superbowl Dilemma!! : If you can't decide this, you have real problems. Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE] Not having a job is real problem. You a phd BUM!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: Superbowl Dilemma!!": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Superbowl Dilemma!! : Do you ask the forum when you should go to the bathroom? Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE] Not always...only when i need you to wipe my dirty hole! (Ha ha you see how i turned it around on you?) for a guy who has online phd degree you are not very bright. Now you go on ignore!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Superbowl Dilemma!!:
    [QUOTE]In response to "Re: Superbowl Dilemma!!": Not always...only when i need you to wipe my dirty hole! (Ha ha you see how i turned it around on you?) for a guy who has online phd degree you are not very bright. Now you go on ignore!
    Posted by SANPAT[/QUOTE]
    you know what 66's PHD stands for don't you? 

Papa has a dealership.  He's just an entitled brat.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Invite your friends over, fire up your favorite foods and enjoy your favorite beverages while enjoying EVERY second of it!!!

Win or lose it has been a great season and the SB is a great excuse to get togehter with friends and get your mind off of the really disturbing things going on in the world today. It's even better that our team is playing!!!

I hope you have a blast whatever you decide. Go Pats!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

Come on guys! Calm down. Let's be nice. We're all rooting for the same team.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

SANPAT.  It's always more fun to watch with friends.  If you feel like you might have a mental breakdown and don't want to show it in front of friends, watch by yourself.  Haha.  But I'm sure you'll be fine.  Grill up some burgers, dogs, get some wings, drink beer, and sit back, relax, and enjoy with good company.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: Superbowl Dilemma!!": [QUOTE]Invite your friends over, fire up your favorite foods and enjoy your favorite beverages while enjoying EVERY second of it!!! Win or lose it has been a great season and the SB is a great excuse to get togehter with friends and get your mind off of the really disturbing things going on in the world today. It's even better that our team is playing!!! I hope you have a blast whatever you decide. Go Pats!!! Posted by ROWDYRODRUST[/QUOTE] Ya thats wht i plan to do, get lubedup preety well.... The journey has been amazing and will enjoy every seconds of it!! Ofcourse record the game on dvr for multiple viewing pleasure!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

For SB 42 I watched with my family because my friend was going to have Dolphins/Jets fans there. These are the classic jealous types too, couldn't deal with it, didn't want to be around them. I'm sure it will be the same scenario this year. I prefer watching alone or with 1 or 2 other other Patriots fans. I was never into the big party scene to watch a game.

On a side note, can you stop trolling every thread 66. Why do you argue about the most mundane details like home and away jerseys???

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: Superbowl Dilemma!!": [QUOTE]In Response to Superbowl Dilemma!! : I lock it down with Pats fans exclusively or go solo in the man cave. It's just easier. I hate distractions with my team in the playoffs. I don't like watching in bars for games like this either. No lines for bathrooms, cheaper beer, food, comfort of sofa, etc. I've already turned down two SB party invites.  Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE] Hate watching it at bars! Food is bad booze is expensive and cant drive!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: Superbowl Dilemma!!": [QUOTE]SANPAT.  It's always more fun to watch with friends.  If you feel like you might have a mental breakdown and don't want to show it in front of friends, watch by yourself.  Haha.  But I'm sure you'll be fine.  Grill up some burgers, dogs, get some wings, drink beer, and sit back, relax, and enjoy with good company. Posted by DoNotSleepOnThePats[/QUOTE] I managed to not have breadown after ravens took the lead and the woodhead fumbled! ! Or u would have seen it on youtube!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: Superbowl Dilemma!!": [QUOTE]For SB 42 I watched with my family because my friend was going to have Dolphins/Jets fans there. These are the classic jealous types too, couldn't deal with it, didn't want to be around them. I'm sure it will be the same scenario this year. I prefer watching alone or with 1 or 2 other other Patriots fans. I was never into the big party scene to watch a game. On a side note, can you stop trolling every thread 66. Why do you argue about the most mundane details like home and away jerseys??? Posted by CaptainZdeno33[/QUOTE] Oh yea! Only one rule is no haters allowed!! Watched the last superbowl alone with the wife(diehard). Have some suppressed memories.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Superbowl Dilemma!!": Ya thats wht i plan to do, get lubedup preety well.... The journey has been amazing and will enjoy every seconds of it!! Ofcourse record the game on dvr for multiple viewing pleasure!
    Posted by SANPAT[/QUOTE]

Multiple viewing pleasure when our Pats win..... never watched again if they fall short. ;)
    I can't believe that I still can't watch any of the Pats last SB.

I have to be sober cause I'll have my son w/ me and we'll be driving to Indy for the NFL Experience etc. (We bought flights to Chicago last week just in case.) I'd be primed for kickoff if the situation allowed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSFANNC. Show PATSFANNC's posts

Have the party, but only invite Pats fans

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: Superbowl Dilemma!!": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Superbowl Dilemma!! : Multiple viewing pleasure when our Pats win..... never watched again if they fall short. ;) I can't believe that I still can't watch any of the Pats last SB. I have to be sober cause I'll have my son w/ me and we'll be driving to Indy for the NFL Experience etc. (We bought flights to Chicago last week just in case.) I'd be primed for kickoff if the situation allowed. Posted by ROWDYRODRUST[/QUOTE] You are not alone! When the highlight shows or it pops up on a promo i jump to change the channel. But after pats win this one it will bring closure!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Personally go it alone - no matter how many actual fans are there, there is always someone asking about a play or talking about a commercial during the game. Intrusive=annoying, IMO.

And RWTK, you mentioned "mancaves". Just my two cents, but I hate the thought of a bunch of guys pretending that one room in a house they likely own is theirs because their wife "let" them. It always makes me thinks the guy is pwned by his wife/SO. Not that we all aren't to some degree, just some more than others.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Superbowl Dilemma!! : How many Hoosiers did it take to think that one up?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]
    All of one.  We're wicked smaat. 

Get a few more of your unemployed overeducated colleagues and work on a better retort. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

SANPAT - It's your decision of course.  I've watched Pats SBs alone, with my wife and with friends.  My preference is watching with a few friends who are also knowledgeable Pats fans.  During lulls in the action I enjoy kicking around what happened and why during particular plays.

As an aside, I've found that I most enjoy posting in this forum when I simply ignore annoying or disruptive posts.  I'm not always successful in my attempts to ignore but I always make the attempt.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

If know at least a couple other Pats fans then I'd say 100% Have the Party San Pat .

You already know whats its like to watch a Pats / Giants SB with just the wife (diehard )....brutal .

I watched that debacle at a big SB Party with lots of other Pats fans and it was probably the only thing that kept me from utter despair ( ok that and numbing relief of alcohol )

Speaking of which -
    Last night I DVR'd that SB on the NFL Network I'm getting ready to rewatch it for the first time
    ( Like Kraft / Brady - I've never been able to bring myself to revisit it ).

That said -
     I have faith that this time around the Pats will prevail , but I'm realistic enough to know that in reality it's a toss-up game .

Either way - best to share the experience with others.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seastixholdersince1971. Show Seastixholdersince1971's posts

Going to Cancun since I wasnt picked in the lottery... 41 years of entires and again no tickets.. BS