Superbowl Dilemma!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Re: Superbowl Dilemma!!

In Response to Re: Superbowl Dilemma!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Superbowl Dilemma!! : All of one.  We're wicked smaat.  Get a few more of your unemployed overeducated colleagues and work on a better retort. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Smart enough to not know what Hoosier means. How can a whole state not know?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

We are going to have a neighborhood bonfire and drinking fest prior to kickoff. Most of the neighbors have schoolage kids, and Monday is a school day, so they will probably watch at home. Our house isn't really set up for entertaining, we will probably have a few of my wifes relatives drop by.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I hear you sanpat. I live in Tucson, az and watched the games with friends and thought maybe watching it by myself would be better because I then would not have any distractions. However there is a promotion/SB party I was invited too and will go there. I just won't be as socila because I will be one of the only real Pats fan there!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: Superbowl Dilemma!!": [QUOTE]SANPAT - It's your decision of course.  I've watched Pats SBs alone, with my wife and with friends.  My preference is watching with a few friends who are also knowledgeable Pats fans.  During lulls in the action I enjoy kicking around what happened and why during particular plays. As an aside, I've found that I most enjoy posting in this forum when I simply ignore annoying or disruptive posts.  I'm not always successful in my attempts to ignore but I always make the attempt. Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE] Ya i am using ignore now and its all good!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: Superbowl Dilemma!!": [QUOTE]If know at least a couple other Pats fans then I'd say 100% Have the Party San Pat . You already know whats its like to watch a Pats / Giants SB with just the wife (diehard )....brutal .  I watched that debacle at a big SB Party with lots of other Pats fans and it was probably the only thing that kept me from utter despair ( ok that and numbing relief of alcohol )  Speaking of which - Last night I DVR'd that SB on the NFL Network I'm getting ready to rewatch it for the first time ( Like Kraft / Brady - I've never been able to bring myself to revisit it ). That said -  I have faith that this time around the Pats will prevail , but I'm realistic enough to know that in reality it's a toss-up game . Either way - best to share the experience with others.   Posted by CaptnFoxboro[/QUOTE] Good luck and let me know if u could rewatch it or not. I bet havIng other fans/friends around dampened the blow. But this time is our time!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: Superbowl Dilemma!!": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Superbowl Dilemma!! : Sorry man that stinks! I wish they'd do it by seniority instead of lottery! You deserve them more Posted by Homecheese[/QUOTE] I agree totally! Have ya seen those guys on tv that have gone to every superbowl? Wow. One of them would have a heartattack if they were jets fan

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: Superbowl Dilemma!!": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Superbowl Dilemma!! : In this case, my gf could care less about football which makes it rough on its own, but there is no way on earth I am being distracted during football games like these. I am not married specifically because I am not owned. Yet. hehe Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE] You cant lease a car all your life, you know that right? Eventually u buy it or stop driving or be very rich so u can afford the lease!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: Superbowl Dilemma!!": [QUOTE]We are going to have a neighborhood bonfire and drinking fest prior to kickoff. Most of the neighbors have schoolage kids, and Monday is a school day, so they will probably watch at home. Our house isn't really set up for entertaining, we will probably have a few of my wifes relatives drop by. Posted by BostonSportsFan111[/QUOTE] Wifes relatives (cringing); better drinkup a lot!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: Superbowl Dilemma!!": [QUOTE]I hear you sanpat. I live in Tucson, az and watched the games with friends and thought maybe watching it by myself would be better because I then would not have any distractions. However there is a promotion/SB party I was invited too and will go there. I just won't be as socila because I will be one of the only real Pats fan there!!! Posted by raptor64d[/QUOTE] Better DVR it...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Superbowl Dilemma!!:
    [QUOTE]To watch alone or not? All these playoff games i have invited friends to watch on the nice huge projector 130" for those who care to know. Now the superbowl is upon us and i am not sure what to do? I live in TX and am among fan of other teams and dont know whether to invite friends and watch together or not?
    Posted by SANPAT[/QUOTE]
     invite some peeps over for brews, pizza, and football

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

I prefer to watch the game by myself or with one or two friends rather than with a bunch of hooting yahoos. And if there are people there, I'd want them to be Pats fans, I would really HATE having any Giants fans there. But, that's just me. I've never claimed to be normal.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Superbowl Dilemma!! : you know what 66's PHD stands for don't you?  Papa has a dealership.  He's just an entitled brat.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Get lost, loser.  Go to wherever Peyton goes next, and stop coming here.  66, you are looking stupid in every thread lately.  Fat, drunk, and grouchy is no way to go through life, son.  

OP, I get it.  We had a family over for thanksgiving the year before last, and when the Patiots game was on, the guy kept trying to TALK to me!  WTH!?!?  I'm trying to watch my team and he's yakking about cars and stuff!!!! 

I wouldn't do it.  Enjoy/Exult/die inside by yourself.  Better that way.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: Superbowl Dilemma!!": [QUOTE]I prefer to watch the game by myself or with one or two friends rather than with a bunch of hooting yahoos. And if there are people there, I'd want them to be Pats fans, I would really HATE having any Giants fans there. But, that's just me. I've never claimed to be normal. Posted by TheExaminer[/QUOTE] You look normal(except the devilish eyes) just kidding i know its ur dog n not u No giants fan is a given

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

if you want to watch the game, watch it with only 2-3 other people....if you want to socialize, the SB is just an excuse to have a party.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I have similiar dilemma....Do I watch the Patriots at a sports bar with friends (Patriots fans I have a watched Patriots game with) or at a friends house with people I do not know.....

Watching at a friends house would be cheaper and I could actually hear the commentary

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to "Re: Superbowl Dilemma!!": [QUOTE]In Response to Superbowl Dilemma!! : I lock it down with Pats fans exclusively or go solo in the man cave. It's just easier. I hate distractions with my team in the playoffs. I don't like watching in bars for games like this either. No lines for bathrooms, cheaper beer, food, comfort of sofa, etc. I've already turned down two SB party invites.  Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE] I don't drink, so give me a cold coke and I'm with this post 100%. My thought exactly.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: Superbowl Dilemma!!": [QUOTE]I have similiar dilemma....Do I watch the Patriots at a sports bar with friends (Patriots fans I have a watched Patriots game with) or at a friends house with people I do not know..... Watching at a friends house would be cheaper and I could actually hear the commentary Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE] Which one has bigger tv?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Superbowl Dilemma!!": Which one has bigger tv?
    Posted by SANPAT[/QUOTE]

I should ask!  Sports bar has a lot TV's of course but typically so loud you can't hear that well! And I would have to get to the bar early for a good seat....I could go early for the pre-game and head over to friends for the actual game....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SANPAT. Show SANPAT's posts

In response to "Re: Superbowl Dilemma!!": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Superbowl Dilemma!! : I should ask!  Sports bar has a lot TV's of course but typically so loud you can't hear that well! And I would have to get to the bar early for a good seat....I could go early for the pre-game and head over to friends for the actual game.... Posted by Rocky[/QUOTE] Yes unless its fat tv, i would recommend friends place. Cheap booze and you can get better feel for the game and rewind to see them get GRONKED! Or forked!! Bathroom break will be nice and short as well.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In response to "Re: Superbowl Dilemma!!": Yes unless its fat tv, i would recommend friends place. Cheap booze and you can get better feel for the game and rewind to see them get GRONKED! Or forked!! Bathroom break will be nice and short as well.
    Posted by SANPAT[/QUOTE]

Good point that is what I was leaning towards.....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Superbowl Dilemma!! : "Calm down" also = "shut up".
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]
    No I didn't mean shut up.