Superbowl will be a Manningfest

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: Superbowl will be a Manningfest

In Response to Re: Superbowl will be a Manningfest:
    I am just pointing out that any coverage the colts get unless it is negative is more than this board can stand. 
    Posted by underdoggg

When I was a kid Led Zeppelin was very big, and Stairway to Heaven was the biggest song of all. So big, in fact, that it was impossible to get away from. It was all over the radio. It was on every turntable at every party. Every kid who could barely play a guitar (including me) was learning it. It was prevalent, is what I'm trying to say. So prevalent that, over the years, it began to occur to me that Stairway to Heaven kind of s*cked. It was treacly and overdone and, as it turns out, not even particularly original.

Nowadays, if that song comes on the radio, I change the station.

Now, this is not a perfect analogy, as I never gave much of a damn about P. Manning. But no matter how great something is (or isn't), sooner or later people are going to get sick of hearing about it. Well . . .   maybe not those 11 people at the airport . . .   but probably just about everybody else.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

The Mannings have always been losers. If they didn't get help from the league officiating they wouldn't have "won" anything. It's too bad the officiating in the NFL isn't on the up & up. Goodell has his agenda & it backfired courtesy of the Saints. Look for Sony to drop Peyton because you can't advertise with a loser, it makes people relate that to your product.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Turn off Led Zeppelin??? that's that's that's just just....I feel the same every time I hear Freebird.

Ubiquitous that is Peyton Manning. He overdid the commercial endorsements and needs to go away for awhile. I don't need to see his mug on everything when I go to the store or watch tv it gets annoying.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Freebird is another good example of the same exact thing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Is it time yet to file away all the SB pre and post threads? This dead horse ( Colt ) has been beat long enough. It's time to dig a hole and bury it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: Superbowl will be a Manningfest:
    In Response to Re: Superbowl will be a Manningfest : When I was a kid Led Zeppelin was very big, and Stairway to Heaven was the biggest song of all. So big, in fact, that it was impossible to get away from. It was all over the radio. It was on every turntable at every party. Every kid who could barely play a guitar (including me) was learning it. It was prevalent, is what I'm trying to say. So prevalent that, over the years, it began to occur to me that Stairway to Heaven kind of s*cked. It was treacly and overdone and, as it turns out, not even particularly original. Nowadays, if that song comes on the radio, I change the station. Now, this is not a perfect analogy, as I never gave much of a damn about P. Manning. But no matter how great something is (or isn't), sooner or later people are going to get sick of hearing about it. Well . . .   maybe not those 11 people at the airport . . .   but probably just about everybody else.
    Posted by p-mike

One thing Stairway To Heaven was one of the worst songs they ever recorded. Just ask the band members. Same goes for Freebird. Generally speaking if todays computer generated radio play lists like it then it's overplayed trash.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

SO TRUE!!!! It only took 35 years but a Manning gives the Saints and SB title!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Thanks to Bill Polian, the "Manningfest" continues...LOL!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Just what is a "Manningfest" anyway? Does modern science have a cure? Is there a "Manning After Pill" yet?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

Manningfest=chokefest

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

a

Superbowl will be a Manningfe^st

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

n Response to Re: Superbowl will be a Manningfest:
    Just what is a "Manningfest" anyway? Does modern science have a cure? Is there a "Manning After Pill" yet?
    Posted by EnochRoot

It woud seem as though a Manning fest is similar to a sausage fest judging from the way Colts fans treat Manning.