Sure glad the Patriots didn't draft Mark Ingram last year

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Re: Sure glad the Patriots didn't draft Mark Ingram last year

In Response to Re: Sure glad the Patriots didn't draft Mark Ingram last year:
    In Response to Re: Sure glad the Patriots didn't draft Mark Ingram last year :
    In Response to Re: Sure glad the Patriots didn't draft Mark Ingram last year : Well maggotoni, Since you are the one disputing it, it would be up to you to provide evidence to the contrary.  SWEEP!!! Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE Yes, from here on out, everything posted on this forum is true until it is proven false.  Idiot.  
    Posted by JetMangione

JetMangione,
    Do you mean like when Rusty said that you were middle age, fat, balding, and living in your mothers basement? I thought it was your sisters attic... Which one is it JetMangione? Which one is it?

Why do you love the Patriots so much that you spend all day in that basement or attic linked into the Patriots fan forum? Tell me JetMangione, It has to be either you love the Patriots ( the greatest team in the history of sports) or that you like to pull pranks and think its funny to mock. If that is true then you can't be middle aged like Rusty said, more like 9 years old.

What is the story here JetMangione oh bearded, bald, and fat basement or attic dweller?????

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

In Response to Re: Sure glad the Patriots didn't draft Mark Ingram last year : Well, you're right on with part of your first statement.  Until we start seeing some names the truth about who drafted the players remains suspect.  I'll give you a hint, BB did draft Ty Law.
    Posted by JetMangione

Mangione get a clue, Ty Law was a Patriot long before BB got here... Parcells drafted him. BB was in Cleveland homeshcool.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Sure glad the Patriots didn't draft Mark Ingram last year : Name them and you can prove you're not as much of an idiot as you appear to be.
    Posted by JetMangione

Are you still here maggotioni?  Haven't you been shamed enough?
    Any monkey could Google the names you require, it is not a sign of intelligence.
    Since you really want to know, I suggest you get after it and while you're at it please post the evidence that supports your claim of the Jerks having more probowlers than the Pats, all time.
    Again, since you made the claim, YOU need to supply the facts!
    SWEEP!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Sure glad the Patriots didn't draft Mark Ingram last year : Still waiting on all those probwlers BB drafted.  I understand, you're embarrassed, but no need to hang around and look like an idiot.
    Posted by JetMangione

Like I just said , GOOGLE it and please provide the facts to back up your claim of the jest having more probowlers than the Pats.
    Are you that lazy or just that FOS?  MY guess is BOTH!
    SWEEP!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Sure glad the Patriots didn't draft Mark Ingram last year : But you said anything posted here is true until it is proven not.  WHy are you now changing your tune?
    Posted by JetMangione

I said true things are normally supported by facts not opinion.  You said that not me.
    You were proven wrong already.
    Now, please support your claim with facts.
    Can't, can you?
    SWEEP

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

It's All Pros the article was talking about

Brady
    Seymour
    Light
    Mankins
    Koppen
    Ty Warren
    Vollmer
    Wilfork
    Gronkowski
    Jerod Mayo
    Gostkowski
    Samuel
    McCourty
    Slater

I only have 14, maybe I'm missing someone. And this also goes back to 2000, including the Brady draft...unless the article accounts for players making multiple all pros too...I think the article was a bit off

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

It's All Pros the article was talking about Brady Seymour Light Mankins Koppen Ty Warren Vollmer Wilfork Gronkowski Jerod Mayo Gostkowski Samuel McCourty Slater I only have 14, maybe I'm missing someone. And this also goes back to 2000, including the Brady draft...unless the article accounts for players making multiple all pros too...I think the article was a bit off
    Posted by dapats1281

Meri

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In Response to Re: Sure glad the Patriots didn't draft Mark Ingram last year : volmer?  Why not throw Taylor Price in there.   And what article?
    Posted by JetMangione

Yes, Vollmer. Second-Team all pro in 2010. Above average RT when healthy...which he was not last season

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In Response to Re: Sure glad the Patriots didn't draft Mark Ingram last year : volmer?  Why not throw Taylor Price in there.   And what article?
    Posted by JetMangione

And I didn't vote him in. The AP did. I don't know why you're being so difficult

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Sure glad the Patriots didn't draft Mark Ingram last year : And I didn't vote him in. The AP did. I don't know why you're being so difficult
    Posted by dapats1281

Because he's a jest fan which makes him a natural born loser.
    You know, the type that has no success of they're own, so they have to criticize those who do to make themselves feel better.
    SWEEP!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

http://www.cleveland.com/datacentral/index.ssf/2012/04/new_england_patriots_best_clev.html

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

And what is that suppose to show?
    Posted by JetMangione

The Patriots are great. The Jets, not so much.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Sure glad the Patriots didn't draft Mark Ingram last year : Biggest choke in the history of the NFL playoffs?  2010 New England Patriots.  Never before had a team that had won by 40 points during the regular season lost to that same team in the playoffs.    Before responding, make sure you know what choke actually means.
    Posted by JetMangione

Ya I know what it means.  The same team that beat the Pats was swept by them the following year.  What happened?  Choke!  SWEEP! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In Response to Re: Sure glad the Patriots didn't draft Mark Ingram last year : Don't confuse being right with being difficult.  Quoting an article, not understanding the scop of that article, then trying to use that article to make a point that it does not make is pure ignorance.  
    Posted by JetMangione

I already said I thought the article was off... I was just listing the all-pro's that BB drafted

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Sure glad the Patriots didn't draft Mark Ingram last year : So, the Patriots are great becasue they had 15 probowlers on their team from 2002-2011 that they drafted?
    Posted by JetMangione

That's one of many reasons and one of many reasons the jest have been failures for 43 years and counting.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Sure glad the Patriots didn't draft Mark Ingram last year : The Brockton school system is just so sad.  Better count again, moron.  Aren't you the tool that claimed it was the same year as the moon landing?
    Posted by JetMangione

What was that again?
    What is 2012-1969?

Images for moon landing 1969

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

So, the Patriots are great becasue they had 15 probowlers on their team from 2002-2011 that they drafted?
    Posted by JetMangione

It's a notable achievement and I'm happy to share it with my fellow NFL fans such as yourself.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Sure glad the Patriots didn't draft Mark Ingram last year : So, the patsies won the 2002 superbowl?
    Posted by JetMangione

The jest won their only SB on 1/12/69.   The past SB was 2/05/2012
    2012-1969=43.
    Are you really this stupid?  Oh yeah, Jet's fan....duhhhh!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jh13. Show jh13's posts

In Response to Re: Sure glad the Patriots didn't draft Mark Ingram last year : Still waiting on all those probwlers BB drafted.  I understand, you're embarrassed, but no need to hang around and look like an idiot.
    Posted by JetMangione

only one pro bowler matters...Brady.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from jh13. Show jh13's posts

In Response to Re: Sure glad the Patriots didn't draft Mark Ingram last year : The Brockton school system is just so sad.  Better count again, moron.  Aren't you the tool that claimed it was the same year as the moon landing?
    Posted by JetMangione

Why are you talking about BHS when you obviously have no knowledge of the school?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jh13. Show jh13's posts

In Response to Re: Sure glad the Patriots didn't draft Mark Ingram last year : Sorry, did that hit home?
    Posted by JetMangione

yeah, proud graduate with multiple advanced degrees so the school system obviously works.  You get out what you put in.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Sure glad the Patriots didn't draft Mark Ingram last year : And what superbowl was that? As much fun as it is to make you look like an idiot, you are clearly trying to skirt the issue that you still have been unable to answer.   You continue to ignore the question and try to change the topic to hide ignorance - wow just like rusty.
    Posted by JetMangione

Let me make it easier for you with smaller numbers.
    SB46-SB3=43 years since your last SB. and counting and counting and counting.
    How many probowlers have the Jest drafted again?  More than the Pats?
    You made the claim.....name them!
    Tell you what, I'll name the 15 probowlers since 2002 just as soon as you name the jest probowlers since their beginning.
    Please note:  The Pats 15 have already been named.  Still waiting on your list. So, please list the number of probowlers the jest drafted and also the total number of probowlers the Pats drafted so we can see the truth and not just another figment of you're imagination.

Off to the races soon, should be back in about 6 hours.  I want to see your list when I get back.  Otherwise, if you can't back up your claim then you are just a delusional, liar. 
    SWEEP!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Sure glad the Patriots didn't draft Mark Ingram last year : but you said it's true until you prove it wrong.  Why are you changing it up now?
    Posted by JetMangione

Again, not what I said at all, just your delusional interpretation.
    I said most intelligent posters back up their claims with facts otherwise they are just opinions.
    Back up your claim with facts or S. T. F. U.  Delusional liar.
    SWEEP

Sections
Shortcuts