surpriseing pick by the pats in next years draft?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

Re: surpriseing pick by the pats in next years draft?

In Response to Re: surpriseing pick by the pats in next years draft?:
    [QUOTE]Tim Tebow has played football for his entire life and has not developed proper mechanics up to this point, with some of the best coaches in the game at his disposal.  What quarterback with poor mechanics has ever come into the NFL and done a complete 180.  I agree that Tebow has a high football IQ, but only as an HBACK.  We will see, but he will probably want QB draft money.  I agree with the poster that said Edelman was a better prospect.  We all need to remember that Edelman had the best 20 yard short shuttle of all players entering the draft.  I have heard it said that is a great indicator of success and is far more reliable than 40 yard. 
    Posted by kittycat6969[/QUOTE]

I personally love Florida and Tebow but no way do I want him to be our first round pick. I just want to say that no coach at Florida has tried changes his mechanics because it works for their system. But i thought i would let you know that Matt Hasselbeck a successful QB in the NFL had to change his mechanics completely after entering the NFL, it has been done before but I don't believe Tim Tebow is a high quality QB for the NFL system. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gulo. Show Gulo's posts

Re: surpriseing pick by the pats in next years draft?

i think the pats are gonna use the 1st round pick that that they aquired from the raiders to draft Mark Herzlich, the BC Linebacker who is going back to school after recovering from cancer.

that would be an amazing pick, just because Mark is a Bigger, Faster, Stronger, version of Tedy Bruschi
    i would love to see the pats take this guy