SWAGGER-LICIOUS?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Re: SWAGGER-LICIOUS?

Leon can you tell  us the story about how you saved the easter bunny, that was a good story, and kinda sad...share that with the newbies!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Leon your questions have been answered time and time again you just ignore it so you can continue to act like a tool. For someone who roots for a team who has no clear cut starting QB on his team you should really worry about your QB situation and not ours.

There is no update on the shooting because for one it was not against the law for his wifes bodygaurds to shoot at trespassers in that country so no laws were broken. And by the way are you trying to tell us that Brady had no right to go have his wedding in his wifes home country in his off season? He didnt skip any offseason programs to have his wedding so what exactly is your problem with it? Or are you just talking to hear yourself talk? And as for your question about him working out, i dont have any links or quotes for you but i do know that you have in the past been provided with such info and it has been fruitless as you just continue to ask the same question but if you had read the links people have given you then you would know that Brady has in fact been right here in Boston rehabing and working out with the teams for MONTHS. But it wont matter i will still have to read you ask the same stupid question 10 minutes from now so whats the point. Maybe we should just put you on ignore cause your act is getting old.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Ignore is the perfect place for this moron. I guess he's only worried about our QB because his team doesn't have one!!! But all he can do is hope. Tom will be back in September, then the Jests will be back to having no chance at the division...not that they really had one when he was injured, either!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

This is truth you speak bub

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

LEON=http://sohos.wordpress.com/2008/08/29/when-you-say-nothing-at-all/

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

What we all hear from stup...er leon.

Blah blah blab TOM!! BRADY!! blah blah blab gab TOM!! BRADY!! blah blah blab gab TOM!! BRADY!! blah blah blab gab TOM!! BRADY!! blah blah blab gab I played D-1 football blah blah blab gab TOM! BRADY!! blah blah blab gab.

We all respond with,
    LOL! followed by ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

You are the stupidest person on the planet leon, conflict of interest? she bet on soccer, and guess what it's all perfectly legal. Guess what leon take a hard look at the state in which your beloved jest play...NEW JERSEY! gambling capitol of the East. 

Keep digging maybe you'll find what you're looking for. This is another non-story.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

Leon-licious  report back when you have something illegal. What state is both home to professional sport teams and gambling?...your beloved new jersey, that sounds like controversy to me.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

You leon are the one grasping at straws. Your fascination with all things Tom Brady has now progressed to his wife. Again post anything illegal done by the Bradys when you find it.  You never  talk football just silly tabloid cr@p that you continually post here.  Leon you are a bore. I said I wasn't going to but your boring, broken record stupidity has led me to no other choice....you are ignored.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerh5. Show jerh5's posts

I had Leon and the others on ignore the first day! Got to admit though, it is quite funny reading all the posts. Its like you are all talking to yourselves. LMAO

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from THEGREATgymrat36. Show THEGREATgymrat36's posts

Leons posts are funny, as a group lets all have leon share one of his stories with us, my favorite story is having him tell us the story how he played DIV1 football. But the real story behind the story is what "college" he played at!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Gymrat-  I do think Leon realizes that playing EA NCAA Football 08 on his Playstation 2 does not count as playing DIV 1 Football!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Wiat leon played what

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Football...

Wait...

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH