T jax to IR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

T jax to IR

looks like the vikings are really hurting with favre shunned and jackson on IR. our pick is getting better each week!

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5926169

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Re: T jax to IR

The Vikings would be better off with you or me under center than the T-Jacker.

Well . . .   maybe not me . . .   I'm pretty old.

Cool

Other funny stuff coming out of the Minnesota--Chicago matchup:

The Bears . . .   you remember the Bears, those, big, bad monsters of the Midway who were going to show the Pats a thing or two about how to play on "their field" in "their weather?"

Remember them?

Apparently they are lodging a protest with the league about a proposal to play next week's Monday night game against the Vikes outdoors, at TCF Bank Stadium. The gripe seems to be that the turf on the field was not designed with the intention of winter ball -- the Gophers season ends in November -- and the turf is not heated from beneath like outdoor NFL fields.

It may or may not be a legitimate gripe, but I just thought it was funny that those bad-ass Bears -- who probably have the worst field in the entire league -- have gone from barking about their big advantage over the Pats to crying about having to play outside, within the space of a week.

Hilarious!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Seriously, PM?

Puts Da Bears in a whole new light for me...never figured them for pansies.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: T jax to IR:
    Seriously, PM? Puts Da Bears in a whole new light for me...never figured them for pansies.
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4

Bear in mind (groan) that my only "source" for this information was KFAN radio personality -- and voice of the Minnesota Vikings -- Paul Allen who (naturally) wouldn't tell us how he knows.  But I thought I'd pass it along just for fun.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Re: T jax to IR:
    In Response to Re: T jax to IR : Bear in mind (groan) that my only "source" for this information was KFAN radio personality -- and voice of the Minnesota Vikings -- Paul Allen who (naturally) wouldn't tell us how he knows.  But I thought I'd pass it along just for fun.
    Posted by p-mike

I heard the same thing on WEEI. After last week's whuppin', it seems Da Bears aren't as fond of the winter elements as they used to be.

Sections
Shortcuts