T. Nunn released

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Re: T. Nunn released

If the law firm is cut, at least we'll still have Maroney tiptoeing thru the tulips...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

In Response to Re: T. Nunn released:
    [QUOTE]I compalined about this on Mike Reiss's board and got criticized for it. I LOVE this guy and I am furious that he got released. I honestly dont trust Bill B anymore and based on the last few years of bad drafts, bad signings and letting Samuel go, I think he is an arrogant SOB who cant win the big games anymore.
    Posted by spinalpap[/QUOTE] Samuel suks!!! stop bringing him up, we lost the superbowl because of him. An dthere's a 100 other Nunn's out there, stop winning. We need 2 worrie about R Crapy pass rush, not NUNN.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pondbridge. Show pondbridge's posts

Should have dropped Galloway and kept Nunn. Galloway will be retired in a year, Nunn will be a star for a team like the Phins or Boys for a decade. Pats screwed up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

Get over it, stop winning like 2 year old's. Will grap somebody else from the waiver wire. We should worrie about the 0 pass rush we got, not Nunn!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

if the jets,or browns dont pick him up,im sure the pats will resign him to the practice squad.maybe as soon as you can resign players.he may not sign with anyone else knowing the pats will pick him back up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dx7. Show dx7's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: T. Nunn released : Samuel suks!!! stop bringing him up, we lost the superbowl because of him. An dthere's a 100 other Nunn's out there, stop winning. We need 2 worrie about R Crapy pass rush, not NUNN.
    Posted by ZigZig[/QUOTE]

You have a very limited knowledge of football if you think there are 100 other Nunns out there. I've seen very few players with Nunn's hands. I'm sure he will start for another team this year. There is no way on earth he makes our practice squad. He slipped through the cracks last year only because -- as we all know NFL scouting is not accurate. 

I'm hoping that the patriots come to their senses and keep him. The papers have only been filed a couple of minutes ago.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]Get over it, stop winning like 2 year old's. Will grap somebody else from the waiver wire. We should worrie about the 0 pass rush we got, not Nunn!
    Posted by ZigZig[/QUOTE] this is true,not to mention we only have two QB,s on the roster,and we need a better option at back-up.hoyer shows promise,but isnt ready for that role yet.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

[QUOTE]Boo-Hoo-Hoo,I Wanted The Red Lollipop,Not The Green One.I Love Some OF The Band Wagon Fans Here.What A Joke!
    Posted by sorelosers[/QUOTE]

A joke is anyone with your wonderful forum picture... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to T. Nunn released:
    [QUOTE] With the release of Nunn it appears that dropsy Joey gets the call. This I find upsetting. What say you?
    Posted by sonieboy[/QUOTE]

This is not good. The JESTS are going to pick him up. They get to keep 55 guys for now because of the two suspensions.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: T. Nunn released : Samuel suks!!! stop bringing him up, we lost the superbowl because of him. An dthere's a 100 other Nunn's out there, stop winning. We need 2 worrie about R Crapy pass rush, not NUNN.
    Posted by ZigZig[/QUOTE]

There is much truth to this. The past few drafts have been disasters, with BB trading down for more picks to the delight of the NFL studio crews who do kiss his rings. So we get more mediocre non-NFL players and pass on potential impact guys we could have had. It is starting to catch up with us.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect81. Show mosseffect81's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: T. Nunn released : A joke is anyone with your wonderful forum picture... 
    Posted by Payment84[/QUOTE] it a message to blanks like yourself.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: T. Nunn released : this is true,not to mention we only have two QB,s on the roster,and we need a better option at back-up.hoyer shows promise,but isnt ready for that role yet.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

Can we please reverse the idiotic trade of Cassel and Vrabel for Chung? Please?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

[QUOTE]Practice squad. Otherwise, someone else's castoff will be as good. Remember Troy Brown's first years? Stellar pre-season then Cut / add back / cut / add back. He could be a Troy Brown story.
    Posted by mstringr[/QUOTE]

Good post. And EVERY team focuses on who the Pats cut. Especially since BB signed so many free agents and had so many mediocre draft picks who may have some NFL ability. Our cuts are good fill ins on other rosters. Nunn will get picked up. If not now, during the season. Remember the idiot Mangini let Derrick Ward go and the Giants grabbed him during the season off practice sqaud, not immediately.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: T. Nunn released : [pre-season] Like i said,who is nunn?what are his stats for the past few years?I hope it impresses me.I agree with the rights of critics,and complaints,but are you calling BB a sob?,or someone who dosent know what he is doing?or a coach that needs to go?

His stats for the past few years are irrelevant since he was in college. When did you EVER see me call BB a sob? When have I ever said he doesn't know what he's doing or need to go? NEEDs TO GO. PLEASE! Don't put words in my mouth. I'm not happy with the Nunn cut. There are many here who feel the same. That doesn't mean we are whining or call Belichick ANYTHING. Just making comments. Our right to do so.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: T. Nunn released : His stats for the past few years are irrelevant since he was in college. When did you EVER see me call BB a sob? When have I ever said he doesn't know what he's doing or need to go? NEEDs TO GO. PLEASE! Don't put words in my mouth. I'm not happy with the Nunn cut. There are many here who feel the same. That doesn't mean we are whining or call Belichick ANYTHING. Just making comments. Our right to do so.
    Posted by ricky1554atl[/QUOTE] I was quoteing somebody who was calling BB a sob ect.and you responded to me that this forum is for people to post what they want,and say what they want,and that nobody here was putting down BB.so i asked you a question if you think BB is a sob?because that quote was stated,and its not right.never said you said it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to T. Nunn released : Very, very disappointing.  I think this is a decision the Pats will regret.  Nunn earned a spot on the roster.  This is going to hurt both short and long term.  I don't get it.
    Posted by FLACFAN[/QUOTE]

Unlike DL's he a WR ..... they do grow on trees.  Yes it's disappointing, but for Chrissake he's a 5th or 6th WR.  At that spot on the roster they are looking for special teams performers.  My surprise is Ventrone, but I'll bet he's on speed dial.  Why?  Because no one will waste it's practice squad space on him.  Sometimes it's about cutting who you can cut and know you have a possiblity of getting them back.  Plus theres some decorum among the teams.  Althought the year we lost Garrett Mills (drafted the same year as Thomas) the Vikes violated that decorum.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: T. Nunn released : i was quoteing somebody who was calling BB a sob ect.and you responded to me that this forum is for people to post what they want,and say what they want,so i asked you a question if you think BB is a sob?never said you said it.

Fair enough moss

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NHmax. Show NHmax's posts

Why can't we just take a chance on a dynamic young wide receiver for once? Nunn made shoe string one-handed grabs and fully outstretched fingertip haul-ins - and was elusive after catches. Nunn also looks to be effective in special teams returning now that Slater is hurt. This is a huge disappointment.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: T. Nunn released : Unlike DL's he a WR ..... they do grow on trees.  Yes it's disappointing, but for Chrissake he's a 5th or 6th WR.  At that spot on the roster they are looking for special teams performers.  My surprise is Ventrone, but I'll bet he's on speed dial.  Why?  Because no one will waste it's practice squad space on him.  Sometimes it's about cutting who you can cut and know you have a possiblity of getting them back.  Plus theres some decorum among the teams.  Althought the year we lost Garrett Mills (drafted the same year as Thomas) the Vikes violated that decorum.  
    Posted by schwank[/QUOTE]

The Herald reported Ventrone already has at least two inquiries.  He's a gonner!
    With injuries Nunn would be benificial...Hope he clears!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2.. Show Tcal2.'s posts

With all the hysteria, maybe I misread the thread title.  It did say Nunn not Moss or Welker right? 

If it is Nunn who the F cares.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

schwank...many fans didn't think Nunn played like a 5th or 6th WR. Galloway has quarters left in him, not games. Lewis and Aiken don't impress or scare anyone. With Brady throwing to him, Nunn might have morphed into a first down machine...and he was just fun to watch.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rf24fox. Show rf24fox's posts

Obviously Bill thought that cutting Nunn was in the best interest of the football team. He's the one who's watching the game film at 7am, he's the one that has built arguably the most dominate sports franchise this decade, he's the head coach.

"It is what it is." Get over it!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLACFAN. Show FLACFAN's posts

[QUOTE]schwank...many fans didn't think Nunn played like a 5th or 6th WR. Galloway has quarters left in him, not games. Lewis and Aiken don't impress or scare anyone. With Brady throwing to him, Nunn might have morphed into a first down machine...and he was just fun to watch.

Well said.  The best part was he was fun to watch.  That shoe string one handed catch was terriific.  And I think it was Reiss who said he made THE CATCH of the preseason with  a diving catch out of bounds.  He also made some electrifying runbacks.  He's big and fast and young.  The fact that the SP teams lost Izzo, Ventrone and possibly Slater seems to me would have been another good reason the Pats should have kept him.
    Posted by mountainmonkey[/QUOTE]

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from One-If-By-Sea. Show One-If-By-Sea's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: T. Nunn released : ZigZag, read this link. " But if the Pats want to put him on the practice squad, it may be difficult. Nunn has already received inquiries from at least two teams." Hmmm... Who might they be? http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/
    Posted by passedball[/QUOTE]

I am very happy for Nunn and I hope he reads this board to see how people appreciate his effort and courage. Last year he must have had doubts and questioned himself, but now he has two offers and I presume an offer on the Patriots practice squad. I am sure he is happy that the Patriots gave him a chance and now he can build on that. Congratulations to T Nunn for never letting go of his dream and I wish him all the best on his future!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLACFAN. Show FLACFAN's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: T. Nunn released : I am very happy for Nunn and I hope he reads this board to see how people appreciate his effort and courage. Last year he must have had doubts and questioned himself, but now he has two offers and I presume an offer on the Patriots practice squad. I am sure he is happy that the Patriots gave him a chance and now he can build on that. Congratulations to T Nunn for never letting go of his dream and I wish him all the best on his future!!!

You have made some good comments tonight.  Do you know the eligibility rules for going from the Practice squad to game roster?
    Posted by One-If-By-Sea[/QUOTE]

Sections
Shortcuts