T. Nunn released

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sonieboy. Show sonieboy's posts

T. Nunn released

With the release of Nunn it appears that dropsy Joey gets the call. This I find upsetting. What say you?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ednlou01. Show ednlou01's posts

Re: T. Nunn released

Joey has done nuthin' this preseason.. but IN BILL WE TRUST...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

I thought he should have made the team. He's gone. The Browns, Chiefs, Broncos, or Jets will pick him up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLACFAN. Show FLACFAN's posts

In Response to T. Nunn released:
    [QUOTE] With the release of Nunn it appears that dropsy Joey gets the call. This I find upsetting. What say you?
    Posted by sonieboy[/QUOTE]

Very, very disappointing.  I think this is a decision the Pats will regret.  Nunn earned a spot on the roster.  This is going to hurt both short and long term.  I don't get it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Payment84. Show Payment84's posts

Booooooooooooooo!  In Bill We Trust, but I really was hoping Nunn would make it!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from munichpatsfan. Show munichpatsfan's posts

I don´t get it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Blomie. Show Blomie's posts

I really hope he can slip under the radar and clear waiver and be back to the Pats for practice squad. But I am afraid other team will grab him , and fast.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZigZig. Show ZigZig's posts

I no Bill no's more we no thats Y he gets payed $3 mil. a yr. U can't keep 6 wr's. on the roster, he'll clear waivers. Remember there is a lot of other players like Nunn in the nfl right now who got cut, he'll B on the Pr. squad.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Parish-sez. Show Parish-sez's posts

I really don't get this one. no way he clears waivers.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from spinalpap. Show spinalpap's posts

I compalined about this on Mike Reiss's board and got criticized for it. I LOVE this guy and I am furious that he got released. I honestly dont trust Bill B anymore and based on the last few years of bad drafts, bad signings and letting Samuel go, I think he is an arrogant SOB who cant win the big games anymore.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

i think there is a good chance he clears waivers. nobody wanted him at all last year, and i don't think anyone else was looking at him this year. pioli, mcdaniels, et al dont know this guy. i think he makes it to the practice squad.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from passedball. Show passedball's posts

In Response to Re: T. Nunn released:
    [QUOTE] I no Bill no's more we no thats Y he gets payed $3 mil. a yr. U can't keep 6 wr's. on the roster, he'll clear waivers. Remember there is a lot of other players like Nunn in the nfl right now who got cut, he'll B on the Pr. squad.
    Posted by ZigZig[/QUOTE]

ZigZag, read this link.

"But if the Pats want to put him on the practice squad, it may be difficult. Nunn has already received inquiries from at least two teams."

Hmmm... Who might they be?

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mstringr. Show mstringr's posts

Practice squad.
    Otherwise, someone else's castoff will be as good.

Remember Troy Brown's first years?
    Stellar pre-season then
    Cut / add back / cut / add back.

He could be a Troy Brown story.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Okay...soooo....Joey Galloway has to (1) learn the playbook..(2) get and stay healthy..(3) develop some on-field chemisry with TB..and (4) avoid the early signs of senility. The kid played his guts out all summer and many Pats fans will rememsber this cut all season. I think Galloway is risky business, and I hope that In Bill We Trust does not become With Bill We Bust...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]I compalined about this on Mike Reiss's board and got criticized for it. I LOVE this guy and I am furious that he got released. I honestly dont trust Bill B anymore and based on the last few years of bad drafts, bad signings and letting Samuel go, I think he is an arrogant SOB who cant win the big games anymore.
    Posted by spinalpap[/QUOTE] your not much of a fan then.please tell me,who is nunn?other then made a few good plays in pre-season,mostly against back-ups sure he busted his behind all summer long,but so has all the players,what has nunn done in a real time game?sure gallowway is 37 yrs old,he still run,s in the 4.3,s sure he drops some balls,but dosent all the receivers?im sure BB knows what he is doing as an NFL coach.for if we were better coaches,or an NFL coach,we wouldnt be like back seat drivers on a sports forum.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mstringr. Show mstringr's posts

Watson (esp) In the slot or split wide.  Thomas in the slot.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mstringr. Show mstringr's posts

Watson (esp) In the slot or split wide.  Thomas in the slot.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

This is a head scratcher.  We have one of the best 1-2 WR punches in the NFL, if not the best.  Galloway will be with the Pats perhaps a single season.  He hasn't shown much in the preseason.  

In Bill we trust, but if Nunn goes on to do very well with another team... I'll still trust Bill, but the scratch marks in my head will go real deep.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

Nunn showed a heck of alot more than Slater or even Galloway for that matter.
    So much for youth! Galloway has been with Tampa Bay and Dallas this past few years. If he was so hot why isn't he still playing for either ball club? 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: T. Nunn released : your not much of a fan then.please tell me,who is nunn?other then made a few good plays in pre-season,mostly against back-ups sure he busted his behind all summer long,but so has all the players,what has nunn done in a real time game?sure gallowway is 37 yrs old,he still run,s in the 4.3,s sure he drops some balls,but dosent all the receivers?im sure BB knows what he is doing as an NFL coach.for if we were better coaches,or an NFL coach,we wouldnt be like back seat drivers on a sports forum.
    Posted by mosseffect43[/QUOTE]

But we are back seat drivers. As back seat drivers on a sports forum we have the right to criticize, complain, or say anything we want. Who is Nunn? Someone who outplayed Gallaway, Lewis and Aiken this preseason.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from triplexv1. Show triplexv1's posts

IF ANY OF THE OTHER TEAMS WATCHED  THIS KID PLAY HE WILL BE PICKED UP QUICK,I HOPE NONE OF THE TEAMS IN OUR DIVISION GET HIM CAUSE I CAN SEE HIM BURNING US FOR YEARS TO COME,YEAH  I VERY DISSAPOINTED AT THIS CUT

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: T. Nunn released : But we are back seat drivers. As back seat drivers on a sports forum we have the right to criticize, complain, or say anything we want. Who is Nunn? Someone who outplayed Gallaway, Lewis and Aiken this preseason.
    Posted by ricky1554atl[/QUOTE][pre-season] Like i said,who is nunn?what are his stats for the past few years?I hope its impressesive.I agree with the rights of critics,and complaints,but are you calling BB a sob?,or someone who dosent know what he is doing?or a coach that needs to go?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from fireballer58. Show fireballer58's posts

Ho hum a 6th reciever....

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

BB can't cut the law firm...ahhh...yes he can...he's probably next...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect81. Show mosseffect81's posts

Boo-Hoo-Hoo,I Wanted The Red Lollipop,Not The Green One.I Love Some OF The Band Wagon Fans Here.What A Joke!

Sections
Shortcuts