T Tom Terrific Named #1 Greatest Football Player...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FebruaryGirl. Show FebruaryGirl's posts

T Tom Terrific Named #1 Greatest Football Player...

out of 100 on NFLNetwork last night which the rating was done by active players; his recap was done by Ravens' Ray Lewis and Jets' Revis. Am I late with this, has it shown before? But I thought it was A-1 COOL!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: T Tom Terrific Named #1 Greatest Football Player...

Only a little tardy, but it's ok.  Brady's tops, period.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

It's ok if you're happy for Tom but this should not really be about Tom, it's about the TEAM. Tom wouldn't even want you making a big deal out if it as it would take away from the team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

OMFG!!  We landed on the moon!!!  This is amazing news!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I think for current players to vote him #1 is one of the best complements a player could receive. He should feel good about it, and he deserves it!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from quasi1981. Show quasi1981's posts

He was # 1 from 2001 - 2006 if you really want to know..  He was a winner and that is all that matters.  He was always in the game, and could come back like no other.

Then they got Moss and Welker, and he has become like Peyton.  A stat king with a high powered offense, always a front runner with no comeback ability, it seems, any more, and you can have him as the # 1 player, but what about SBs?

It was his magic that made him great, not his stats.  When he came out of a huddle behind late in a game, you could tell by the way the huddle broke that he had the team with him and was cool as can be, and he would win most of those games, espcially in the playoffs.

I miss that Tom Brady, and if he gets that magic back and is not known as the best in the NFL any more, he and I will be much happier than those of you who want the 19-0 and TD records and all that.

I miss you Tom!!  The player who could score at will when ever it was NEEDED; not just to be up by 28 points at the half.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

When the players got locked out Manning, Brady and Brees signed on to the lawsuit that the players filed against the NFL, so it shouldn't be surprising that most of the players think pretty highly of him on and off the field. If the OL can keep him upright I think he'll deliver Pat's fans another sensational year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

yep

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In Response to Re: T Tom Terrific Named #1 Greatest Football Player...:
    [QUOTE]In Response to T Tom Terrific Named #1 Greatest Football Player... : NOT ELI?! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE! AN OUTRAGE I SAY! I WANT A RECOUNT
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

you do know Eli didn't make the 100 list, so please explain the Eli 1 Tom 0

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

in the 2010 season, at least.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: T Tom Terrific Named #1 Greatest Football Player...:
    [QUOTE]in the 2010 season, at least.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

LOL....

Sections
Shortcuts