Take a DEEP breath.... game has yet to be played!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Take a DEEP breath.... game has yet to be played!

Lots of very positive vibes here about the Pats chances next Sunday.  This very same rhetoric was also seen significantly the last time the Pats played a team they mauled in the regular season only to lose to said team in the playoffs.  Many here have acknowledged BB will most likely keep the team focused, forgeting the past and simply look forward to playing a great game.  Next Sunday won't come soon enough and this week of listening to talking heads will be aggravating at times.  Why?  I am certain we will hear more about the Broncos and their place as the favorites due to their recent 11 game winning streak.  Let it all slide off our backs! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytftwofive. Show jaytftwofive's posts

Re: Take a DEEP breath.... game has yet to be played!

God I still think about that Jets loss. This time hopefully everybody will shut up(Welker) and we will get the job done.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

not much appeal in this topic

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

not much appeal in this topic

[/QUOTE]Means you took a deep breath and have nothing to say.  Just wait until Sunday night.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lots of very positive vibes here about the Pats chances next Sunday.  This very same rhetoric was also seen significantly the last time the Pats played a team they mauled in the regular season only to lose to said team in the playoffs.  Many here have acknowledged BB will most likely keep the team focused, forgeting the past and simply look forward to playing a great game.  Next Sunday won't come soon enough and this week of listening to talking heads will be aggravating at times.  Why?  I am certain we will hear more about the Broncos and their place as the favorites due to their recent 11 game winning streak.  Let it all slide off our backs! 

[/QUOTE]

I hear ya.

But still better to think positively. If they play poorly and lose, I'll deal with it then. But ain't gonna worry beforehand.

Pats, 34-20.

Sections
Shortcuts