Take a wild guess who VEGAS has as the team most likely to win next year's SB?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Re: Take a wild guess who VEGAS has as the team most likely to win next year's SB?

Has talib been signed yet?  When has Hernandez, Gronk, and Welker played a full, meaningful playoff game?

This version of the Patriots are not prepared to win 2-3 playoff games in a row.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: Take a wild guess who VEGAS has as the team most likely to win next year's SB?

The Niners have 14 draft picks which should help them get deeper all over the field. Don't see Randy being there, and they have set themselves up for a good run.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Nick Groke of the Denver Post reports that the MGM Race and Sports Book has installed the 49ers and Broncos as 5-1 favorites to win the Super Bowl next season. The Ravens join the Seahawks and Texans with 10-1 odds on winning again while the Patriots and Packers are considered 7-1 shots to replace Baltimore as league champions.

I'm reading 49's and Broncos--Where does the Broncos come from, Manning another year older and it's not getting any warmer in Denver, I don't get it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

Nick Groke of the Denver Post reports that the MGM Race and Sports Book has installed the 49ers and Broncos as 5-1 favorites to win the Super Bowl next season. The Ravens join the Seahawks and Texans with 10-1 odds on winning again while the Patriots and Packers are considered 7-1 shots to replace Baltimore as league champions.

I'm reading 49's and Broncos--Where does the Broncos come from, Manning another year older and it's not getting any warmer in Denver, I don't get it.

its still peyton, he will always be a favorite, even though he has continued to choke in the playoffs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

yeah.. that would be us again... give me a healthy gronk and talib and we are hoisting the ring over the jambroni 49ers.. not buying the gimmicky dynasty thing. got to see the doggety mossy do his dawg thing, colin k is not a great pocket passer... period.. those guys can be had by a great deep ball and a tight end dominant offense. could see them returning to the super bowl assuming colin remains upright (have a feeling he could rg3 part 2 though with one clean hit).. no way tb exits without another ring.. no way.. we just need some luck and health fate esp to the gronkster! add in boldin or a mike wallace (physical talented receiver) and we are set to go.

This explains why the Niners beat us this season, right?

GOOD NIGHT, IRENE!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

Well, he was one poor defensive lapse away from hosting the AFC Championship game. Who knows what could have happened, knowing how the Pats find ways to gak it up in the Mile High City. No poor defensive play, no OT, the Brokebacks host the AFCCG. Good defense, good OL, Manning is, well, Manning. As long as the Pats keep putting up double digit wins, they'll rank high on eh "odds makers boards. But, it's nice to see them slipping a little. It takes pressure off them, seeing how they have failed miserably in the post seasons since the '05 SB. I won't mind seeing them in the 12 to 15-1 area. Even 20-25 to 1 would be OK with me. They SHOULD make the playoffs, but too  many holes that need to be plugged. Ah, to have those SB winning teams back.... overachievers, "us against the world", NO ONE gave them a chance, flying under the radar. If nothing else, they proved that can't function well in post seasons wearing that proverbial bulls eye. They need to get that edge back, and quickly. Otherwise, they will remainbeing teh NFL's equal to the 1990's Atlanta Braves. Reminds me of a line from teh movie "Dirty Dozen", when Donald Sutherland is inspecting the paratroppers under the guise of being a general incognito, who askes teh paratroopers commander:  "They sure are pretty, but can they fight?" The Pats are awful pretty......

Observation: You hit Manning with the "will be another year older", yet there's Brady... another underperforming post season. You provide for one (Manning), yet overlook the other (Brady). Heart over head? Just curious.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Thanks for reminding me to put Pats SB ticket in trash.....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

its still peyton, he will always be a favorite, even though he has continued to choke in the playoffs.

Peyton still has one more title than the Pats in the past 8 years. Call it fan frustration. But the Pats as of late have been no different than those Colts that we despised. Preseason favorites, postseason favorites because of regular season success, and then coming up short in the playoffs.

It's better than being the Jets, but if you have a problem with a Peyton led team as a favorite, you should have that same problem with the Pats.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Also, hard for me to see SF has 5-1. They are a very good team, but that NFC is absolutely stacked. Might not even win their division next season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to AZPAT's comment:

Well, he was one poor defensive lapse away from hosting the AFC Championship game. Who knows what could have happened, knowing how the Pats find ways to gak it up in the Mile High City. No poor defensive play, no OT, the Brokebacks host the AFCCG. Good defense, good OL, Manning is, well, Manning. As long as the Pats keep putting up double digit wins, they'll rank high on eh "odds makers boards. But, it's nice to see them slipping a little. It takes pressure off them, seeing how they have failed miserably in the post seasons since the '05 SB. I won't mind seeing them in the 12 to 15-1 area. Even 20-25 to 1 would be OK with me. They SHOULD make the playoffs, but too  many holes that need to be plugged. Ah, to have those SB winning teams back.... overachievers, "us against the world", NO ONE gave them a chance, flying under the radar. If nothing else, they proved that can't function well in post seasons wearing that proverbial bulls eye. They need to get that edge back, and quickly. Otherwise, they will remainbeing teh NFL's equal to the 1990's Atlanta Braves. Reminds me of a line from teh movie "Dirty Dozen", when Donald Sutherland is inspecting the paratroppers under the guise of being a general incognito, who askes teh paratroopers commander:  "They sure are pretty, but can they fight?" The Pats are awful pretty......

Observation: You hit Manning with the "will be another year older", yet there's Brady... another underperforming post season. You provide for one (Manning), yet overlook the other (Brady). Heart over head? Just curious.  

Heart probably but Manning is coming off a serious neck problem and he sure didn't look that good in that last game.  If they give the Broncos the same odds -7-1 as the Patriots  I would agree, but I don't agree with them being the 5-1 favorite to win the SB.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

5 or 6 teams are 1 FA away from being the favorites... sooooo i am not buying any of this.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

yeah.. that would be us again... give me a healthy gronk and talib and we are hoisting the ring over the jambroni 49ers.. not buying the gimmicky dynasty thing. got to see the doggety mossy do his dawg thing, colin k is not a great pocket passer... period.. those guys can be had by a great deep ball and a tight end dominant offense. could see them returning to the super bowl assuming colin remains upright (have a feeling he could rg3 part 2 though with one clean hit).. no way tb exits without another ring.. no way.. we just need some luck and health fate esp to the gronkster! add in boldin or a mike wallace (physical talented receiver) and we are set to go.

yeah this and $2 will get on the subway...or should I say the T?

being favorites every year seems to be working out well for the Pats I gotta say!

and stop the gronk/talib excuses-the ravens cleaned your clocks

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Add defensive tackle help and we're going to win, Vegas be damned.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

being favorites every year seems to be working out well for the Pats I gotta say!

I think Jake Ballard is going to be the difference maker next year.  Thank God for the Giants' incompetence!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:

I think Jake Ballard is going to be the difference maker next year.  Thank God for the Giants' incompetence!

/QUOTE]

yeah well they seem pretty competent when playing the pats  : )