TAKE JAKE AT 17?

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from VirginiaPats. Show VirginiaPats's posts

Re: TAKE JAKE AT 17?

In Response to Re: TAKE JAKE AT 17?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: TAKE JAKE AT 17? : Why can't you tell THEM to move on? I think commenting on who to draft or sign when you're not involved is PATHETIC.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966[/QUOTE]

Actually I do make posts when I deem fit, i'm just not an over poster, kind of like you are. And when you see your stupid posts all over the place making the same comment over and over and over on any post you think "Fans" shouldnt post about, kind of makes the assumption that your a Troll.
    So with the assumption made plain I'd rather see you move on than all the others who are making marked contributions to the initial post, than your silly "stupid post" remarks, would be rather lonely in ths forum if everyone moved on and we were just left with you.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from VirginiaPats. Show VirginiaPats's posts

ROFL,
    Dude you really are an idiot, I'ts pretty unfortunate that i was born in the same decade as you.
    1st off i've posted maybe 8 times on these boards, so your statement of all my posts are a bit off base, As i said your a Troll and you donot deserve any more respect than something i've stepped on in the dog park.

You imply your a grown person, yet by the post you make and the comments, either you impaired somewhat in the mentality capacity or your a child using there parents computer, because no "grown" man acts the way you have nor make simplistic posts like yours.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from VirginiaPats. Show VirginiaPats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TAKE JAKE AT 17? : And you know every single GROWN man?  You must wear a white sheet and a hood to make a stereotype like that.

Don't need to know every grown man, I do know from years of living that those that act like grown men do not act as you do. So if 1+1 = 2, then if someone acting like a jerk = not acting like a grown man. then you acting like a jerk must mean your not a grown man or you are mentally inadequate.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

We really need some bone crunching D players.The kind that keep QB's and O linemen up all night before the game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from VirginiaPats. Show VirginiaPats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: TAKE JAKE AT 17? : As I said, you must know every grown man.  I rest my case on you being a person that stereotypes. Tell us how a grown man acts in your world.

Very easy, i'll try to put in words your feeble mind can handle. They allow others to have their own opionions without denegrating them, unlike how you act upon these boards. A grown man if he has nothing constructive to contribute to a conversation will say nothing instead of making himself look the fool, kind of like you have been doing mostly on the board today.

As I said you certainly are not a grown man of if you are in your 40's as your name implies, your lacking the cranium filler called a brain and you should be pitied if thats the case i'm sorry you've had such a hard life.

anyways this will be the last I reply to you, since i'm putting you on ignore and i've already reported you for derailing posts today. Hopefully they will ban your account.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

[QUOTE]Well, there is a reason for this.  Some draftniks have the Pats selecting Locker with the 17th pick.  I don't know why but I know that one of the big draft boards does. Do I agree with it, no.  The Pats need to fix the defense so the Pats will have future runs at the SB.  A pass rush sure would be nice.
    Posted by garytx[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Do you mean a draflink as in CBSportline NFL having Pat pick Locker at 17...

If Locker is at 17, that is a value pick, which can be traded for draft picks or defensive players...I see about 5/6 plus teams in need of a QB below the 17th pick...dont forget Locker would have been the #1 pick last year...

Food for thought, thats all...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

Jake looks good at 17...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Right now, I wouldn't touch Locker in the first three rounds.  This kid just isn't accurate and that's a huge problem in BB's offense.

IMO, the kid to keep an eye on (assuming they take a QB) is Greg McElroy from Alabama, in the late rounds.  Smart kid, good game manager, very accurate in the short to intermediate which fits their scheme well and he just wins.  I think they draft him with the idea that he replaces Hoyer down the road as Hoyer may generate some trade value for them.

Sections
Shortcuts