Take note Patriot Forum Fans! Jerry Springer Reveals himself LOL!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

Take note Patriot Forum Fans! Jerry Springer Reveals himself LOL!

Jerry Springer wishes to thank you all who have posted here and enjoyed Jerry's humor. It seems Jerrys ratings have now dropped and even the network has taken some of Jerry's very funny post's and edited them.Jerry does not like to be edited.
     Many Jerry fans have wondered and even acused other Fan Forum Members of being Jerry Springer but all were wrong! So now Jerry mustreveal who Jerry really is.....Some fans will laugh, some fans will cry, some fans like  m1021us will be angry (he hate's Jerry) but never the less Jerry loves all of you and has enjoyed bringing you this wacked out fun filled take the heat off kind of forum. So who is Jerry Springer........It's none other than your old hated pal, "Stommper"......
    back back from the life long ban with a new outlook on the Patriot Fan Forum! Good noght and God Bless!  Yell

Jerry Springer has arrived! Yes I am a Patriot fan! Now I've seen many trolls out here on this forum and be warned, Im going to call them out. Jerry Springer never pulls punches and always gets to the bottom of things. Now if you would like to start mentioning trolls here to me we will start calling them out and getting to the bottom of who they are and just what they are up to. There is no room for fake fans, trolls, trouble makers or wanna be's here in Patriot land. Believe you me, I know so far who the real fans are here and I will mention some of them;

LazarusintheSanatoriu=Patriot Fan (The epitome of the English Language and Fractured Fables...**Jerry's New Security Captain**)

HarleyRoadKing=Patriot Fan (Evil Knievel's counter part, Awful Canoffull)
    MVPKILLA=Patriot Fan
    Russg=Patriot Fan
    TheMightyPatriotz=Patriot Fan
    BBRULES=Reported as a Patriot Fan (but can fly off the handle)
    Stommper=Nut Case..Still not sure what he is a fan of?
    whoremaster=Patriot Fan (Do you know my ex-wives))
    P-Mike=Patriot Fan
    Huggybear999=Patriot Fan
    timesandra=Patriot Fan (but never correct Jerry again)
    Wozzy= Patriot Fan
    ewhite= Patriot Fan
    NEGAME= Patriot Fan

KellieMB= Patriot Fan
    Magicalhobo= Patriot Fan (Long Live Peter Sellers, fellow Jew)
    carawaydj= Patriots Fan (Even though he Liked Colt's Babe. Ewwwww!)
    RAPTOR64d=Patriots Fan (Yikes)
    SteelCurtain75= Visiting Patriots Fan
    Oggieman= Visiting Patriots Fan
    JBolted=Patriots Fan (Although unaccounted for in attendance)
    JohnHannahRulz= Patriot Fan (Jerry's NoTalent Co-Ordinator)
    DaBlade= Patriot Fan (Season Ticket Holder-picked his own seat)
    M1021us=Patriot Fan (Seems to cause riots in fan forum)
    Rebel1529= Patriot Fan (Voted Jerrys best fan by Jerry)
    TateGroup= Patriot Fan (Needs Love-Jerry will have a special show for you)

TROLL+TOOL=TROOL
    SVELTICS= TROOL ( Careful Jerry Fans, this one has a Disease)

I will continue my search and add to the list of real Patriot Fans here.
    Be warned you trolls, Jerry is going to find you.
    Help me out people, I need trool names...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from timsandra. Show timsandra's posts

Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans!

In Response to Take note Patriot Forum Fans!:
    Jerry Springer has arrived! Yes I am a Patriot fan! Now I've seen many trools out here on this forum and be warned, Im going to call them out. Jerry Springer never pulls punches and always gets to the bottom of things. Now if you would like to start mentioning trools here to me we will start calling them out and getting to the bottom of who they are and just what they are up to. There is no room for fake fans, trools, trouble makers or wanna be's here in Patriot land. Believe you me, I know so far who the real fans are here and I will mention some of them; Lazarous=Patriot Fan HarleyRoadKing=Patriot Fan MVPKILLA=Patriot Fan Russg=Patriot Fan TheMightyPatriotz=Patriot Fan BBRULES=Not sure, could go either way Stommper=Nut Case..Still not sure what he is a fan of? whoremaster=Patriot Fan (Do you know my ex-wives)) P-Mike=Patriot Fan Huggybear999=Patriot Fan I will continue my search and add to the list of real Patriot Fans here. Be warned you trools, Jerry is going to find you. Help me out people, I need trool names...
    Posted by JerrySpringer

you mean trolls not trools?! btw timsandra=lifelong Patsfan

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans!:
    In Response to Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : you mean trolls not trools?! btw timsandra=lifelong Patsfan
    Posted by timsandra

Thank you timandsandra, you will be added to the fan list, but in the future never correct Jerry Springer, it makes me look bad to the public. now get off my stage!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

Springer you calling me a Nut Case? LOL... I've always hated you, you remind me of a dousebag. And get a nose job! If you want a TROLL name try "m1021puss" he's the biggest on here!Yell

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

I am a trool, OOPS, I mean Pats fan....But I too find the trolls and call them out as well....

I am off the stage.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Leon = Trool
    BradyMossfan = Trool
    Wendylee = Trool
    Underdoggg = Trool
    Underdogggg = Trool
    BBRULES = Trool

We all believe that they are the same person.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

OK, this is likely to lighten up the board a bit.  Why Springer though?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

Jerry I want see the Ho's bit/chslaping each other. I guess we'll have to settle for underdogg and Jules. I know off your stage...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

Jerry I want see the Ho's bit/chslaping each other. I guess we'll have to settle for underdogg and Jules. I know off your stage...
    Posted by HRK103

Harley Road King when you ask Jerry Springer to deliver, Jerry Springer Delivers.
    Here are 2 ho's Layin it on each other:

Hey Wait, those arent the 2 ho's. Who's playing tricks out here on Jerry Springer? Harley Road King we apologize for this inconvenience. Oh My, Someone Please get these 2 off my stage!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

Leon = Trool BradyMossfan = Trool Wendylee = Trool Underdoggg = Trool Underdogggg = Trool BBRULES = Trool We all believe that they are the same person.....
    Posted by m1021us

Wait now, are you trying to pull a fast one on Jerry Springer? You have been reproted as a possible troll and you had a slip of the finger, (no pun intended) and said you were a troll. We might have to bring you back and use you for a seperate show!
    You said Underdog is a troll twice? Jerry Springer is going to need more facts to back that one up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Are those Chargers Uniforms?  The guy on the left looks like Rivers!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

OK, this is likely to lighten up the board a bit.  Why Springer though?
    Posted by carawaydj

Son, never question Jerry Springer or the Jewish Community. You must be a troll? I will let the fans decide this one! ..................Fans?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : Son, never question Jerry Springer or the Jewish Community. You must be a troll? I will let the fans decide this one! ..................Fans?
    Posted by JerrySpringer

he is ok.....

Not on the stage....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

underdoggg underdogggg
               (3g)             (4g)

We've already contemplated this:
    --> Underdo(3g) is much more reasonable about everything except pass interference.  I can live with Underdo(3g)
    --> underdo(4g) is BBRULES23's Indianapolis counterpart: angry mo'fo

JulesWinfield can s*ck my d*ck.  He's probably the same antagonist who writes GREENKILLER's posts on the Celtics boards.  At least he seems smart, if not snide.

JBolted is a very decent participant who I miss because right now there's WAY too much of one perspective.

SteelCurtain75 and Oggieman take the prize though as by far the best visiting fans.  We need more people like them here.

Other Pats fans:
    Wozzy
    ewhite
    NEGAME
    KellieMB

Oh, and me

P.S. : What is a "trool" ???  Trool = troll + tool?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

underdoggg  ≠ underdogggg            (3g)             (4g) We've already contemplated this: -- /> Underdo(3g) is much more reasonable about everything except pass interference.  I can live with Underdo(3g) --> underdo(4g) is BBRULES23's Indianapolis counterpart: angry mo'fo JulesWinfield can s*ck my d*ck.  He's probably the same antagonist who writes GREENKILLER's posts on the Celtics boards.  At least he seems smart, if not snide. JBolted is a very decent participant who I miss because right now there's WAY too much of one perspective. SteelCurtain75 and Oggieman take the prize though as by far the best visiting fans.  We need more people like them here. Other Pats fans: Wozzy ewhite NEGAME KellieMB Oh, and me P.S. : What is a "trool" ???  Trool = troll + tool?
    Posted by NickC1188

Ahhh... (Ahemm) Yes NickC you are very perceptive. Jerry Springer has made a new word. A TROOL is the combination of a trool and a tool!  Yes exactly as I intended. You young man move to the head of the class for saving Jerry's azz, I mean figuring out Jerry's model plan. you are brilliant! You may stay on Jerry's stage!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I actually sorta dig this JerrySpringer guy already...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

I am a trool, OOPS, I mean Pats fan....But I too find the trolls and call them out as well.... I am off the stage.....
    Posted by m1021us

Misspelling - Not trool - tool.  what you meant to say is you are a tool.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Me too, but is he ignoring my posts?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

dj is not a troll, coltsbabe and togah are definite trolls.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

I'm with you.  I find it hilarious when some of the board characters get created.  Heck, I thought ColtsBabe was funny; albeit in a gruesome kind of way.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : Me too, but is he ignoring my posts?
    Posted by m1021us

No No, Jerry Springer never ignors his fans!  Jerry is back stage getting ready with props, pictures, and midgets. We are still waiting the fans voting on wether you are a troll or a fan.......

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

I know never question Jerry, but you signed on today and you know what HRK stands for so me thinks you've been here before.... I'm going I'm going exit stage right>>>>>>>

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : Misspelling - Not trool - tool.  what you meant to say is you are a tool.
    Posted by underdoggg

Okay...Okay this is good, Ladies and Gentlemen, we have here Underdoggg and m1021us. Now,  m1021us Stated that Underdoggg is a troll, and Underdoggg has said that m1021us is a tool.
    Gentlemen, in the fasion of the Jerry Springer show,  which is always fair, i give you each a chance to state your case of one another. you may begin.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

you spelled "because" incorrectly....sorry to correct you .

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : Okay...Okay this is good, Ladies and Gentlemen, we have here Underdoggg and m1021us. Now,  m1021us Stated that Underdoggg is a troll, and Underdoggg has said that m1021us is a tool. Gentlemen, in the fasion of the Jerry Springer show,  which is always fair, i give you each a chance to state your case of one another. you may begin.
    Posted by JerrySpringer

m1021us is fine. Underdogg has had a stick up his bum since the Colts lost the superbowl. He was fine with me until then.