Take note Patriot Forum Fans! Jerry Springer Reveals himself LOL!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans!

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans!:
    In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : Okay...Okay this is good, Ladies and Gentlemen, we have here Underdoggg and m1021us. Now,  m1021us Stated that Underdoggg is a troll, and Underdoggg has said that m1021us is a tool. Gentlemen, in the fasion of the Jerry Springer show,  which is always fair, i give you each a chance to state your case of one another. you may begin.
    Posted by JerrySpringer

Doggg is the troll.  Of course, since you are likely a regular with a sense of humor, you already know this.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : Misspelling - Not trool - tool.  what you meant to say is you are a tool.
    Posted by underdoggg

God you are dumb......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

I know never question Jerry, but you signed on today and you know what HRK stands for so me thinks you've been here before.... I'm going I'm going exit stage right />>>>>>>
    Posted by HRK103

Hmmm, are you certain? It just so happens that Jerry Springer is very good at figuring out what HRK stands for espically when I see the picture of a Harley Davidson Roadking Motorcycle.  You also are very intelligent young man, you may stay on Jerry's stage! (pipe down will ya, your killing the show!)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Your a Loser. I know you are becasue I just said so, now get off my Stage!

I am not Beca sue.  m1021us may be beca sue, but I call him Cruiser ("there was one?")

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

m1021us~toolish but a Pats fan, slighty antagonistic but overall ok
    3g dog~ intelligent troll, Colts fan to a fault, takes his lumps well, dishes it out too.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : m1021us is fine. Underdogg has had a stick up his bum since the Colts lost the superbowl. He was fine with me until than.
    Posted by magicalhobo

Ahhh I see, we have a vote in for Patriots Fan for m1021us. Things are looking up for you young man

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : Okay...Okay this is good, Ladies and Gentlemen, we have here Underdoggg and m1021us. Now,  m1021us Stated that Underdoggg is a troll, and Underdoggg has said that m1021us is a tool. Gentlemen, in the fasion of the Jerry Springer show,  which is always fair, i give you each a chance to state your case of one another. you may begin.
    Posted by JerrySpringer

Doggg is now infatuated with me......he has been following me for a few days now....He is upset because I set the Trolls straight and he is one of them.....  I call people idiots and dumb because they are....not because I like to.....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : Doggg is the troll.  Of course, since you are likely a regular with a sense of humor, you already know this.  
    Posted by carawaydj

OUCH!!!!! Underdogg has a vote for troll....... Not good fans, not good!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : OUCH!!!!! Underdogg has a vote for troll....... Not good fans, not good!
    Posted by JerrySpringer

You do know that Underoos is a Colts fan, right?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : Okay well the voting seems in on m1021us. He will be added to the Patriot Fan list with a special note of being an (antagonist) Lets just hope he's not a Neo Nazi. Jerry Springer doesnt like Nazi's. They want to hurt Jerry Springer!
    Posted by JerrySpringer

I can live with that....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

Leon = Trool BradyMossfan = Trool Wendylee = Trool Underdoggg = Trool Underdogggg = Trool BBRULES = Trool We all believe that they are the same person.....
    Posted by m1021us

M1021us=koolaid drinking fool!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : M1021us=koolaid drinking fool!
    Posted by BBRULES23

LOL!  We found the King Trool!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : I can live with that....
    Posted by m1021us

Cruiser (akam1021us):  Oh thank you master for accepting me.  thank you.  thank you.  thank you.  I did mean tool - not trool.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : M1021us=koolaid drinking fool!
    Posted by BBRULES23

Ladies and Gentlmen of the Fan Forum, this could be ground breaking news..... BBRULES has just released a picture of m1021us that could send shock waves through the fan forum..........

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

I know never question Jerry, but you signed on today and you know what HRK stands for so me thinks you've been here before.... I'm going I'm going exit stage right />>>>>>>
    Posted by HRK103

Harley Road King...We have spoken with your mom and she was kind enough to send us pictures of you in your youth! We are happy here a tthe Jerry Springer show to see that you have turned from a life of crime into a well respected member of the Patriot Fan Forum. We sir...applaud you!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : Cruiser (akam1021us):  Oh thank you master for accepting me.  thank you.  thank you.  thank you.  I did mean tool - not trool.
    Posted by underdoggg

Um, ok.....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Let's not forget the troll last fall who used to start posts in ALL CAPS that didn't say anything like "IS BRADY GOING TO PLAY WELL THIS WEEK? I THINK SO BECAUSE HE'S COMPETITIVE AND PREPARATION IS THE KEY TO HARD WORK."  Funny thing is those posts would always get 20-40 responses. 

And his name is ...

Reg122

aka

Bubbazilla
    Koolaid Spiker

He had a fourth name but I forget it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : Um, ok.....
    Posted by m1021us

Good boy - Now fetch this stick.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

I actually sorta dig this JerrySpringer guy already...
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Jerry Springer feels honored.

Whooops! ...you caught Jerry at a very bad time Mr. Laz. Jerry is just getting a closer look at his fan's lovely shoes and crotchless underwear.....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

I did not make the list! I'm pissed! :)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

I did not make the list! I'm pissed! :)
    Posted by raptor64d

Mr RAPTOR64D has now made the Patriot Fan list. Jerry Springer is sorry for the delay Mr. Raptor, Jerry Springer bruises very easily. Jerry Springer never run's in the face of Danger, but he walks very very fast!

Number 1 Rle, NEVER hurt Jerry

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : Harley Road King...We have spoken with your mom and she was kind enough to send us pictures of you in your youth! We are happy here a tthe Jerry Springer show to see that you have turned from a life of crime into a well respected member of the Patriot Fan Forum. We sir...applaud you!
    Posted by JerrySpringer

LOL! thank you Jerry btw i just took the training wheels off this year.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : Mr RAPTOR64D has now made the Patriot Fan list. Jerry Springer is sorry for the delay Mr. Raptor, Jerry Springer bruises very easily. Jerry Springer never run's in the face of Danger, but he walks very very fast! Number 1 Rle, NEVER hurt Jerry
    Posted by JerrySpringer

Thank you I can sleep tonight.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

underdoggg  ≠ underdogggg            (3g)             (4g) We've already contemplated this: -- /> Underdo(3g) is much more reasonable about everything except pass interference.  I can live with Underdo(3g) --> underdo(4g) is BBRULES23's Indianapolis counterpart: angry mo'fo JulesWinfield can s*ck my d*ck.  He's probably the same antagonist who writes GREENKILLER's posts on the Celtics boards.  At least he seems smart, if not snide. JBolted is a very decent participant who I miss because right now there's WAY too much of one perspective. SteelCurtain75 and Oggieman take the prize though as by far the best visiting fans.  We need more people like them here. Other Pats fans: Wozzy ewhite NEGAME KellieMB Oh, and me P.S. : What is a "trool" ???  Trool = troll + tool?
    Posted by NickC1188

This...right here.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

You can't forget Bjesuss. He's probably the worst with Leon MIA. Or perhaps he is Leon?

Sections
Shortcuts