Take note Patriot Forum Fans! Jerry Springer Reveals himself LOL!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans!

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans!:
    m1021us~toolish but a Pats fan, slighty antagonistic but overall ok 3g dog~ intelligent troll, Colts fan to a fault, takes his lumps well, dishes it out too.
    Posted by HRK103

THIS too, deserves a forward along with caraway's similiar point on the first page end:  There really should be some different 3 term application for person on another team's board site (perhaps 4 come to think of it)...overall I'll leave the namesake up to the talking heads:

#1 Guys like oggie and steelcurtain
    ~Dudes'll tell like it is...there team, yours- don't mean jack to reality.  If somethin' s^x it s^x, even on their diehard club = ULTIMATE of Respect (I respect some of these guys even more than some Patriot Fans...I really do).

#2 Guys like the good dogg and jbolt
    ~jbolt falls somewhere in between #1 & #2, dogg's here...Biased towards there club in some fashion or form, BUT seriously-CanNOT be against these fellas at heart, for I know many Pats Fans & a million NFL Fanatics who'll blindly drink the Kool-Aid of their club.  Dogg has shown to be a toughee at times though...As I respect him as a person & poster, It becomes a hard sell when your owner sc^mmily changes the rulebook.  Yet again, My coach is sorta a hard-#ss j^rk, but man do I luv 'em for it.  So seriously, gotta stick up for your own, Right and at times when they're STILL wrong = I AM going to RESPECT these guys when I DO go toe-toe with them...especially in light of the last 2:

#3 Guys like Leon and JulesWinfield
    ~Once again juleswinfield is a poster who ends up in the murky water somewhere in between #2 & #3, but oh boy- Is our Leon here @ #3......m#ron.  But jesus, God LOVES you Leon for the comedic change of pace that is at times ABSOLUTELY a neccessity for not simply the "fun-factor", BUT for a much more critical check and balance many of us long-time regulars have seen: An influx and needed outlet in order to curtail and largely limit REAL Pat Fan INFIGHTING.  This is, at certain times, A MUST = Although many H-A-T-E'cha Leon, I know & recognize to a dire and true degree your largely pointless & minorly real TRUE Self-Worth.

#4 Boy far too many on this forum these days to even take note of:
    ~These guys tend to sap your strength en masse to a degree = FAKE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOT FANS Who Are REALLY Trolls...Dear god, WHY on earth do they seem to come out lately during school & just after-school hours of the day?  The answer is terrifyingly obvious.  Look, I don't really care that you're underage, because your g^tlessness irks me and I don't really care any longer when 1-time throws me in the cooler for a couple more nights...big deal, my accelerated rehabilatation was used up years ago, BECAUSE IF I EVER actually saw you on the streets I would beat-some of you just senseless.  Honestly, right on site- No Anger either, just for fun.  Probably "thank you" later, give ya a lift home so ya don't miss shake n' bake time = Complete C^wards, IF there IS a place a little beneath somewhere which itself is somewhere else beneath human contempt, it's 5 feet under here where I view you kids...very sad, but again not UNworthy of being hit (I believe in equal opportunity & poster equality at heart)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : THIS too , deserves a forward along with caraway's similiar point on the first page end:  There really should be some different 3 term application for person on another team's board site (perhaps 4 come to think of it) ...overall I'll leave the namesake up to the talking heads: #1 Guys like oggie and steelcurtain ~ Dudes'll tell like it is...there team, yours- don't mean jack to reality.  If somethin' s^x it s^x, even on their diehard club = ULTIMATE of Respect (I respect some of these guys even more than some Patriot Fans...I really do) . #2 Guys like the good dogg and jbolt ~ jbolt falls somewhere in between #1 & #2, dogg's here...Biased towards there club in some fashion or form, BUT seriously-CanNOT be against these fellas at heart, for I know many Pats Fans & a million NFL Fanatics who'll blindly drink the Kool-Aid of their club.  Dogg has shown to be a toughee at times though...As I respect him as a person & poster, It becomes a hard sell when your owner sc^mmily changes the rulebook.  Yet again, My coach is sorta a hard-#ss j^rk, but man do I luv 'em for it.  So seriously, gotta stick up for your own, Right and at times when they're STILL wrong = I AM going to RESPECT these guys when I DO go toe-toe with them...especially in light of the last 2 : #3 Guys like Leon and JulesWinfield ~ Once again juleswinfield is a poster who ends up in the murky water somewhere in between #2 & #3, but oh boy- Is our Leon here @ #3......m#ron.  But jesus, God LOVES you Leon for the comedic change of pace that is at times ABSOLUTELY a neccessity for not simply the "fun-factor", BUT for a much more critical check and balance many of us long-time regulars have seen: An influx and needed outlet in order to curtail and largely limit REAL Pat Fan INFIGHTING.  This is, at certain times, A MUST = Although many H-A-T-E'cha Leon, I know & recognize to a dire and true degree your largely pointless & minorly real TRUE Self-Worth . #4 Boy far too many on this forum these days to even take note of : ~ These guys tend to sap your strength en masse to a degree = FAKE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOT FANS Who Are REALLY Trolls...Dear god, WHY on earth do they seem to come out lately during school & just after-school hours of the day?  The answer is terrifyingly obvious.  Look, I don't really care that you're underage, because your g^tlessness irks me and I don't really care any longer when 1-time throws me in the cooler for a couple more nights...big deal, my accelerated rehabilatation was used up years ago, BECAUSE IF I EVER actually saw you on the streets I would beat-some of you just senseless.  Honestly, right on site- No Anger either, just for fun.  Probably "thank you" later, give ya a lift home so ya don't miss shake n' bake time = Complete C^wards, IF there IS a place a little beneath somewhere which itself is somewhere else beneath human contempt, it's 5 feet under here where I view you kids...very sad, but again not UNworthy of being hit (I believe in equal opportunity & poster equality at heart) . 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

WOW! Mr Laz,... Jerry Springer is seeing you in a different light! Jerry likes your style and Jerry needs a Security Team to keep Jerry in one piece! Jerry has awarded you the Captain of Security Title!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Leon = Trool BradyMossfan = Trool Wendylee = Trool Underdoggg = Trool Underdogggg = Trool BBRULES = Trool We all believe that they are the same person.....
    Posted by m1021us

m1021us and nuthuggerbear, I mean huggybear has to be the same person, therfore a tool, trool and troll.  I mean seriously, if he/they continue to think that I am anyone other then BradyMossFan then he/they are not smart enough to be Patriots fans.  I bleed red, white and Patriot blue!

Cool, Springer bringing some good comedy gold to the forum!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

This sort of thing should really not be encouraged.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"WOW! Mr Laz,... Jerry Springer is seeing you in a different light! Jerry likes your style and Jerry needs a Security Team to keep Jerry in one piece! Jerry has awarded you the Captain of Security Title!"

Homie, you'd WANT me on your security team.  Let's be honest ALL, really-I do very few things good in this life:  People Skills? (o.k., no check there); Work-Ethic? (alright, no check again); Success? (umm, nooo...what is this a biased test here?); Micro-Manager (ha-hahaha, buddy save yourself some time and include All Job-Training skills under this one, o.k.?); Good Work-Ethic? (WhatTH did I just say? Ya need to expand your terms here, I got video games to play & I'm already gettin' hungry); Close Friendships? (dude IF I had a friend, they would join me waiting for you out in the parking lot...then I'd hit 'em up for Taco Bell, and never pay them back)... 
         But MY POINT Was...what the heck was it now?  Oh: Get's His Point Across with Good Leadership Skills? (no check...man I could write a novel on this); 
    Oh YEA!  My POINT, was and is, that I AM a good fighter...seriously.  AND I Have NEVER once started 1 single physical confrontation in my ENTIRE Life...not a' one.  But boy oh boy, do I LOVE startin' in on someone who either starts in on me, OR omg-When someone's bullying someone else, that's like heaven to me.  I think even Jesus said something about that (something about-when he gets tagged by the man and his homeboy wheels out his piece and takes of the ear of 1 of the po-po's, Jesus goes, "Hey Alfred (or whoever)...Ya shoulda turned it to the OTHER cheek as well, and don't let that that turncoat Judy, think he can get away with narcin'...If I go KNOWING he's a goner, I'll die a happy-man, Know This: IF you Live by that sword, YOU go down as a HERO!").

I'll GLADLY take charge of your securit-...hold on here, waiiit a secooond- I just SAW that police captain's eyes there pal (lol)...   

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

This kind of thing should really not be encouraged.
    Posted by p-mike

LOL!  Prairie lol, c'mon-This guy sorta HAS reinvigorated this forum with some new life after the past couple weeks of people comin under false pretenses... 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBobBlowhard. Show BostonBobBlowhard's posts

In Response to Take note Patriot Forum Fans!: Is this ahole supposed to be funny? Maybe he is the "trool."
    Jerry Springer has arrived! Yes I am a Patriot fan! Now I've seen many trolls out here on this forum and be warned, Im going to call them out. Jerry Springer never pulls punches and always gets to the bottom of things. Now if you would like to start mentioning trolls here to me we will start calling them out and getting to the bottom of who they are and just what they are up to. There is no room for fake fans, trolls, trouble makers or wanna be's here in Patriot land. Believe you me, I know so far who the real fans are here and I will mention some of them; LazarusintheSanatoriu =Patriot Fan (The epitome of the English Language and Fractured Fables...**Jerry's New Security Captain**) HarleyRoadKing=Patriot Fan (Evil Knievel's counter part, Awful Canoffull) MVPKILLA=Patriot Fan Russg=Patriot Fan TheMightyPatriotz=Patriot Fan BBRULES=Reported as a Patriot Fan (but can fly off the handle) Stommper=Nut Case..Still not sure what he is a fan of? whoremaster=Patriot Fan (Do you know my ex-wives)) P-Mike=Patriot Fan Huggybear999=Patriot Fan timesandra=Patriot Fan (but never correct Jerry again) Wozzy= Patriot Fan ewhite= Patriot Fan NEGAME= Patriot Fan KellieMB= Patriot Fan Magicalhobo= Patriot Fan (Long Live Peter Sellers, fellow Jew) carawaydj = Patriots Fan (Even though he Liked Colt's Babe. Ewwwww!) RAPTOR64d=Patriots Fan (Yikes) SteelCurtain75= Visiting Patriots Fan Oggieman= Visiting Patriots Fan JBolted=Patriots Fan (Although unaccounted for in attendance) I will continue my search and add to the list of real Patriot Fans here. Be warned you trolls, Jerry is going to find you. Help me out people, I need trool names...
    Posted by JerrySpringer

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Choircontrarian!  Man that guy was annoying. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

ColtsBabe is the byproduct of an incestuous relationship and a strong candidate for your show, Jerry; although I`m no talent co-ordinator.

Just like the Patriots football team. Two good drafts in a row.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

This sort of thing should really not be encouraged.
    Posted by p-mike

OH NO!!........Patriot Forum Fans we have a problem....yes it's true. Jerry Springer is hurt! Jerry Springer is down on his knees in pain......Jerry Springer has posted none other than P-Mike as a loyal and trusted Patriot Fan only to be spun around and slapped down on Jerry's very own stage..... Jerry feel's as if he has been pooped on by P-Mike.

Jerry is gonna have to rethink what P-Mikes title should be

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

ColtsBabe is the byproduct of an incestuous relationship and a strong candidate for your show, Jerry; although I`m no talent co-ordinator. Just like the Patriots football team. Two good drafts in a row.
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz

JohnHannahrulz.......NOOOOOOO! Jerry has seen a light! Jerry has seen 2 lights, oh shiet Jerry needs to clean off his glasses..... There, Jerry is much better now! 
    JohnHannahrulz..Jerry Springer needs a no talent co-ordinator for his no talent show. Who better to bring on worthless incestuous guest and turn them into stars than you. Yes I can see it all now.... You Sir, yes you JohnHannahrulz.. You are the NEW No Talent Co-Oridinator of the Patriot Fan Forum Jerry Springer Show! Your name shall forever be etched in something for all to read and see! Jerry Springer Welcomes you!

John,  do you think Michale Jackson is still available to so our show?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sveltics. Show Sveltics's posts

Your a prime example of why the Globe discussions suk.

Ok, so you have no life...thank you for letting us know, Springer. Let us know when you have something keen to add to the discussion. In the meantime, grow some balls and man up.

You can be sure I wont be checking back to see your response. You probably check in every 10 minutes, 24-7, to see. Also, i am in favor of the second amendment (you can google it). Take advantage of it, if you catch my drift. I promise you wont be missed...bang, bang.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hayley-1999. Show hayley-1999's posts

Dear Mr. Springer we have a poster by the name of bejesus ( Jets Troll ) who is  a  trool . As a matter of fact he's posting right now and apparently has a problem showing respect to any Pats fan period! Extremely disrespectful! Can't have a discussion with a sports version of a Tea Partier. Thank you for your post.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

lol how did it take me so long to find this? Excuss me Mr. Springer I'm just going to sit here in the audience and enjoy me some popcorn. BTW can you sign this chair I caught from the m1021us and underdoggg fight?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Your a prime example of why the Globe discussions suk. Ok, so you have no life...thank you for letting us know, Springer. Let us know when you have something keen to add to the discussion. In the meantime, grow some balls and man up. You can be sure I wont be checking back to see your response. You probably check in every 10 minutes, 24-7, to see. Also, i am in favor of the second amendment (you can google it). Take advantage of it, if you catch my drift. I promise you wont be missed...bang, bang.
    Posted by Sveltics

LMAO!  Sveltics lol, guy I remember you: The last time you came onto this messageboard was exactly 1 single day after the NFL Draft, and in a thread some nice guy started detailing potential undrafted free agents for NE, you posted something exactly like, "Buddy, GET A LIFE!  The Draft is OVER, so go outside and get a girlfriend!"

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffectredux. Show mosseffectredux's posts

at least this is entertaining.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

lol how did it take me so long to find this? Excuss me Mr. Springer I'm just going to sit here in the audience and enjoy me some popcorn. BTW can you sign this chair I caught from the m1021us and underdoggg fight?
    Posted by PatsEng

Must be from when I threw it....Underoos is too weak to pick up a feather.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : m1021us and nuthuggerbear, I mean huggybear has to be the same person, therfore a tool, trool and troll.  I mean seriously, if he/they continue to think that I am anyone other then BradyMossFan then he/they are not smart enough to be Patriots fans.  I bleed red, white and Patriot blue! Cool, Springer bringing some good comedy gold to the forum!
    Posted by BradyMossFan

I'm definitely not m1021 so better guess again but we all know that you are underdoggg, Guido Assylum, the saints fan and most likely jules winfield too. Good attempt to distract dogg but you've been exposed for the loser, get-a-lifer that you are. I'd love to see these guys start posting I.P.'s and watch all of your alias' disappear. Keep on nuthuggin' dogg, it's what you do best. Maybe you can create another profile called MayoHoltFan to back up these guys.

Thanks for the thread Jerry. Good stuff

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : I'm definitely not m1021 so better guess again but we all know that you are underdoggg, Guido Assylum, the saints fan and most likely jules winfield too. Good attempt to distract dogg but you've been exposed for the loser, get-a-lifer that you are. I'd love to see these guys start posting I.P.'s and watch all of your alias' disappear. Keep on nuthuggin' dogg, it's what you do best. Maybe you can create another profile called MayoHoltFan to back up these guys. Thanks for the thread Jerry. Good stuff
    Posted by Huggybear999

LOL, exactly how would anyone know?  Your pouting and aping have exposed you as exactly the person you described above.  At least you know yourself. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : LOL, exactly how would anyone know?  Your pouting and aping have exposed you as exactly the person you described above.  At least you know yourself. 
    Posted by underdoggg

LMAO..Who's pouting. I think it's a riot to watch you squirm and try and lie about your multiple personalities. Your the one that keeps posting as BradyMossfan as if you can make it all true if you keep telling the lie. It's kind of sad when your whole life breaks down to posting on this site for you so you continue to break the world record for # of posts between yourself and all of your alter-Egos. I, on the other hand don't care that I have this profile to break your cookies.
    I thought it was great Idea to fight fire with fire and for some reason you can't deal with it. Wake up Jules Winfield and get him out here. You don't have anything better to do at work if you actually work for a living. I can't see how a boss with put up with the amount of Internet activity that you do but who knows. Keep on Nuthuggin BradyMossfan, Assylumguido, Juleswinfield doggg.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : LMAO..Who's pouting. I think it's a riot to watch you squirm and try and lie about your multiple personalities. Your the one that keeps posting as BradyMossfan as if you can make it all true if you keep telling the lie. It's kind of sad when your whole life breaks down to posting on this site for you so you continue to break the world record for # of posts between yourself and all of your alter-Egos. I, on the other hand don't care that I have this profile to break your cookies. I thought it was great Idea to fight fire with fire and for some reason you can't deal with it. Wake up Jules Winfield and get him out here. You don't have anything better to do at work if you actually work for a living. I can't see how a boss with put up with the amount of Internet activity that you do but who knows. Keep on Nuthuggin BradyMossfan, Assylumguido, Juleswinfield doggg.
    Posted by Huggybear999

Poor Hugg(y)er - doesn't like being treated as he treats others.  Lets have some more rants from you. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : Poor Hugg(y)er - doesn't like being treated as he treats others.  Lets have some more rants from you. 
    Posted by underdoggg

Okay BradyMossFan, I don't have anything else to do either. Make some more cheat comments too Leon.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

i feel so unloved :((( been a pats fan since 1989 :o not long, but thats 5 years b4 i was born lol

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Take note Patriot Forum Fans!:
    Jerry Springer has arrived! Yes I am a Patriot fan! Now I've seen many trolls out here on this forum and be warned, Im going to call them out. Jerry Springer never pulls punches and always gets to the bottom of things. Now if you would like to start mentioning trolls here to me we will start calling them out and getting to the bottom of who they are and just what they are up to. There is no room for fake fans, trolls, trouble makers or wanna be's here in Patriot land. Believe you me, I know so far who the real fans are here and I will mention some of them; LazarusintheSanatoriu =Patriot Fan (The epitome of the English Language and Fractured Fables...**Jerry's New Security Captain**) HarleyRoadKing=Patriot Fan (Evil Knievel's counter part, Awful Canoffull) MVPKILLA=Patriot Fan Russg=Patriot Fan TheMightyPatriotz=Patriot Fan BBRULES=Reported as a Patriot Fan (but can fly off the handle) Stommper=Nut Case..Still not sure what he is a fan of? whoremaster=Patriot Fan (Do you know my ex-wives)) P-Mike=Patriot Fan Huggybear999=Patriot Fan timesandra=Patriot Fan (but never correct Jerry again) Wozzy= Patriot Fan ewhite= Patriot Fan NEGAME= Patriot Fan KellieMB= Patriot Fan Magicalhobo= Patriot Fan (Long Live Peter Sellers, fellow Jew) carawaydj = Patriots Fan (Even though he Liked Colt's Babe. Ewwwww!) RAPTOR64d=Patriots Fan (Yikes) SteelCurtain75= Visiting Patriots Fan Oggieman= Visiting Patriots Fan JBolted=Patriots Fan (Although unaccounted for in attendance) JohnHannahRulz= Patriot Fan (Jerry's NoTalent Co-Ordinator) I will continue my search and add to the list of real Patriot Fans here. Be warned you trolls, Jerry is going to find you. Help me out people, I need trool names...
    Posted by JerrySpringer

Wow, I am still missing from this list......What is your problem?!?!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Huggybear999. Show Huggybear999's posts

In Response to Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : Wow, I am still missing from this list...... What is your problem?!?!
    Posted by m1021us

When I first saw the list I was thinking the same thing. I also didn't think I was worthy of mention but do appreciate it.

Your too nice to the trolls maybe. Double up on the adjectives when you refer to their idiocy.