Take note Patriot Forum Fans! Jerry Springer Reveals himself LOL!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans!

Thanks Springer for your concern.  Btw, do you have the number for Doctor Obama Salam Cha Ching Papoofnik,  I would like to be able to pass it on to my good friend Nuthuggerbear when I am done. 

And Nuthuggerbear, sorry I wasn't up early to chime in on your first post but us West Coast Patriot Fans are still sleeping at that time.  I am glad to see that the nurse helped you to the lobby so you could start your posting!  Tell m1021us I said hello when your personality disorder kicks in.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans!:
    Thanks Springer for your concern.  Btw, do you have the number for Doctor Obama Salam Cha Ching Papoofnik,  I would like to be able to pass it on to my good friend Nuthuggerbear when I am done.  And Nuthuggerbear, sorry I wasn't up early to chime in on your first post but us West Coast Patriot Fans are still sleeping at that time.  I am glad to see that the nurse helped you to the lobby so you could start your posting!  Tell m1021us I said hello when your personality disorder kicks in.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Looks like yours already kicked in....since you are not posting as Leon or PottyDog....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : And m1021us has showed up to chime in on behalf of nuthuggerbear. Interesting, I'm watching you!
    Posted by BradyMossFan

You're a complete loser Bradymoss or underdoggg or whoever else you are. It's amazing how a supposed "ColtsFan" has his whole life revolve around the Patriots and hating Belichick. I've read back through your posts and there are some where the arguments are Identical and you claim to be Pats fan. So keep on trying to defend it but you've already lost and everyone on this board is going to laugh anytime you post anything.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : And m1021us has showed up to chime in on behalf of nuthuggerbear. Interesting, I'm watching you!
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Are you saying that you didn't mention my name? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : You're a complete loser Bradymoss or underdoggg or whoever else you are. It's amazing how a supposed  "ColtsFan " has his whole life revolve around the Patriots and hating Belichick. I've read back through your posts and there are some where the arguments are Identical and you claim to be Pats fan. So keep on trying to defend it but you've already lost and everyone on this board is going to laugh anytime you post anything.
    Posted by underdogggg

Psssst!  We have been laughing for a while now.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

Thanks Springer for your concern.  Btw, do you have the number for Doctor Obama Salam Cha Ching Papoofnik,  I would like to be able to pass it on to my good friend Nuthuggerbear when I am done.  And Nuthuggerbear, sorry I wasn't up early to chime in on your first post but us West Coast Patriot Fans are still sleeping at that time.  I am glad to see that the nurse helped you to the lobby so you could start your posting!  Tell m1021us I said hello when your personality disorder kicks in.
    Posted by BradyMossFan

Yuh, Your on the west coast of Indiana Maybe and one thing is for sure..You're no Pats Fan..Good try Doggg. BTW, in case you haven't noticed all you did was take Huggy's line and turn it into yours.. A personality trait of Underdoggg(3G). I guess you never work and never sleep out there on the west coast huh? You oughta just give it up because Huggy has already made you his B#tch doggg. You've lost and as a Colts fan I'm quite ashamed of you.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : Psssst!  We have been laughing for a while now.....
    Posted by m1021us

Thank god I have a home board to go to. After reading these you almost have to wonder if Underdoggg and his ready made crew are actually just Pats fans who can't cut it on this forum so they pretend to be colts fans and Pats fans that are really Colts fans. You know what I mean, right.LOL. I can't believe anybody even replies to his posts but I guess it's good for kicks.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : Yuh, Your on the west coast of Indiana Maybe and one thing is for sure..You're no Pats Fan..Good try Doggg. BTW, in case you haven't noticed all you did was take Huggy's line and turn it into yours.. A personality trait of Underdoggg(3G). I guess you never work and never sleep out there on the west coast huh? You oughta just give it up because Huggy has already made you his B#tch doggg. You've lost and as a Colts fan I'm quite ashamed of you.
    Posted by underdogggg

"West Coast of Indiana" - LOL.  I recommend a little less of the wake and bake.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : Are you saying that you didn't mention my name? 
    Posted by m1021us

Dude, what are you talking about?  Come on, keep up with the program.  Do we need to contact the nursing home about maybe too much meds?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

In Response to Take note Patriot Forum Fans!:
     TateGroup= Patriot Fan (Needs Love-Jerry will have a special show for you)
    :O im scared lolol, but even more excited (;

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! : You're a complete loser Bradymoss or underdoggg or whoever else you are. It's amazing how a supposed  "ColtsFan " has his whole life revolve around the Patriots and hating Belichick. I've read back through your posts and there are some where the arguments are Identical and you claim to be Pats fan. So keep on trying to defend it but you've already lost and everyone on this board is going to laugh anytime you post anything.
    Posted by underdogggg

Is this nuthuggerbear too?  How many screen names do you have?

BTW, West Coast is in the house here!  And hells no, I'm not a Colts Fan, nor am I a 49'ers fan or a Raider fan so let's clear the air on that just in case you plan on accusing me of that too.   So keep making false allegations, the more you do the more you prove what an idiot you are.

Also, please show me this....

I've read back through your posts and there are some where the arguments are Identical and you claim to be Pats fan. Posted by underdogggg

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gapc. Show gapc's posts

Springer is Belenus

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

Springer is Belenus
    Posted by gapc

I was thinking he was mr perfect......but smarter and funnier....

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Springer has let his guests take over his own stage.  I'm disappointed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! Jerry Springer Reveals himself LOL!

The Jerry Springer Show has revealed who Jerry Springer really is......... see first page of Jerry to read who Jerry really isYell

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

G'dang-it STOMPER, When the question was posed that you were a "known" poster, I went right to the end here in order to throw out your name (GOD as my witness): #1 Stomper  #2 tcal  #3 Huggybear OR dogg OR Leon OR really none of my $ was on three here...and althought tcal was 2nd, it was a hedge wager...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! Jerry Springer Reveals himself LOL!:
    G'dang-it STOMPER, When the question was posed that you were a "known" poster, I went right to the end here in order to throw out your name (GOD as my witness): #1 Stomper  #2 tcal  #3 Huggybear OR dogg OR Leon OR really none of my $ was on three here...and althought tcal was 2nd, it was a hedge wager...
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Thanks Laz, Yes it is I Stommper...LOL . Oh I know I have some haters out there but I always try to joke here to lighten this board up.. Too many take it too serously. Im also Wendylee03 as well LOL. I had to do it to break up some of the guys on here that just go too far and get too nutty.  Its all done in fun so anyone out there that got totally upset and crazy, your old buddy Stommper apologize's..Espically to m1021us, I yanked his crank a few too many times lol. Yeah I had to do this after I got banned last week and figures to go full comedy and lighten things up..
    Laz you are my idol on this board cuz no matter what you always stay cool and level headed. Harley Road King is another cool guy on here, actually there are many... But I was only 4 people on here, Alcondragon, Wendylee03, Stommper and Jerry Springer.
    I keep getting banned goofing around so I will lighten up in the future. Yell

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

Pats fan till death, as can be seen tatted on the left side of my chest!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! Jerry Springer Reveals himself LOL!:
    In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! Jerry Springer Reveals himself LOL! : Thanks Laz, Yes it is I Stommper...LOL . Oh I know I have some haters out there but I always try to joke here to lighten this board up.. Too many take it too serously. Im also Wendylee03 as well LOL. I had to do it to break up some of the guys on here that just go too far and get too nutty.  Its all done in fun so anyone out there that got totally upset and crazy, your old buddy Stommper apologize's..Espically to m1021us, I yanked his crank a few too many times lol. Yeah I had to do this after I got banned last week and figures to go full comedy and lighten things up.. Laz you are my idol on this board cuz no matter what you always stay cool and level headed. Harley Road King is another cool guy on here, actually there are many... But I was only 4 people on here, Alcondragon, Wendylee03, Stommper and Jerry Springer. I keep getting banned goofing around so I will lighten up in the future.
    Posted by JerrySpringer

LOL! 

I am just glad that Wendylee is not a real person....she actually scared me.....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

wow tats for Patriots fans... hmmm maybe I will do that, old style helmet on my shoulder...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

Hey Jerry I'm a huge fan..... My cousins sisters Aunt married my dad and they had a baby and it's me ! Is this good for one of your episodes on the TV ? Please tell me what you think

Jerry tell me about the mother and Daughter love fest you had in that hotel room a few years back ...  It must have been great. Also how was the govenership ?

Your my second biggest hero behind Hulk Hogan

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from HRK103. Show HRK103's posts

So StommperJerryWendylee you're not a nurse?  I actually took your medical advise to heart.....and almost died...LOL!

Great job Stommper very imaginative and funny

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

Albert breer = no patriot fan
    and is the author of TOOL TIME otherwise known as extra points which is a euphamism for "no information at all" or "i hate bill belichcik"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

In Response to Re: Take note Patriot Forum Fans! Jerry Springer Reveals himself LOL! : LOL!  I am just glad that Wendylee is not a real person....she actually scared me.....
    Posted by m1021us

No she is a Jerry Springer Actress lol.... I have to admit I got carried away a few time on you and do apologize...but it was only joking, harsh but joking.. But about the medical stuff I threw in there my cousin is a nurse in a mass hospital and thats where I got the med info from, she thinks this guy the Patriots got is going to get hurt, that will be horrible if he does.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

So StommperJerryWendylee you're not a nurse?  I actually took your medical advise to heart.....and almost died...LOL! Great job Stommper very imaginative and funny
    Posted by HRK103

Hey Harley... although Wendylee is made up the info I got from my cousin who is an actual nurse in mass. She thinks this kid will get hurt and was a bad choice. Im sure half the info she gave me I screwed up so if hes got any weird conditions I hope it wasnt my diagnosis lol. LMAO glad to see you didnt die, I dont have Mal-practice insurance yet.

Sections
Shortcuts