TAKE THAT DOOMERS.. WAS A GOOD WIN!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

TAKE THAT DOOMERS.. WAS A GOOD WIN!

sometimes stuff happens. its about attrition and the grind. come playoffs we have proven we can grind at home or blow others up. they get a say by how lucky they get and what kind of game they call. stuff happens. will eric moore be playing this much if everyone is at full strength? i see pryor, wright, a healthy mccourty and others being there. if those guys play tonite, not even a close game!

take the win and enough of the softie whining!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: TAKE THAT DOOMERS.. WAS A GOOD WIN!

Wasn't Neal hurt on the O-line too?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: TAKE THAT DOOMERS.. WAS A GOOD WIN!:
    Wasn't Neal hurt on the O-line too?
    Posted by csylvia79

neal is on IR! 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Connolly was hurt. . . Wendell was playing in the 2nd half.  And he did okay, too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fancy-shamanski. Show fancy-shamanski's posts

I can't   BELIEVE some idiots thoughtthey would lose???????????????????????????????????????

HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED A PTS GAME BEFORE?????????????????

They ALWAYS win this type of game except against peyton manning, and this backup is not manning!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

pats now have beat 8 teams with a winning record, far and above what any other team has! this will help come playtoff time.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I can't   BELIEVE some idiots thoughtthey would lose??????????????????????????????????????? HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED A PTS GAME BEFORE????????????????? They ALWAYS win this type of game except against peyton manning, and this backup is not manning!!
    Posted by fancy-shamanski

I remember the Pats beating that guy with a last second INT, hmmm.....

not going to repeat this much more, others have as well, its a grind it out win that the Pats needed. This was a good playoff test, when things look a little out of hand, they stay tough and make the plays to win the game. This team is young and still learning, but they are also still winning no matter what way they have to do it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

I'll take it, but they have to play better than that in the playoffs if they want to go anywhere.  They were outplayed for most of last night, by a team with a backup QB.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfansyr. Show patsfansyr's posts

I just hope that the DL gets healthy. Not having Wright, Pryor and Brace certainly helped the Pack run like they did.. There were gaping holes once the D started getting tired and really  breaking down.. But hey you can't blame them - they were on the field for 40 minutes!  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 00chief00. Show 00chief00's posts

yeah a win is a win. they all cant be pretty

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Kuhn killed them, Flynn did nothing. Seriously, I have no idea why people keep saying that Rodgers would've killed us. Flynn's stats were mostly caused by mental lapse by the defense. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

In Response to TAKE THAT DOOMERS.. WAS A GOOD WIN!:
    sometimes stuff happens. its about attrition and the grind. come playoffs we have proven we can grind at home or blow others up. they get a say by how lucky they get and what kind of game they call. stuff happens. will eric moore be playing this much if everyone is at full strength? i see pryor, wright, a healthy mccourty and others being there. if those guys play tonite, not even a close game! take the win and enough of the softie whining!
    Posted by KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN

Good Points..We will also be getting Spikes back for the Playoffs which will help out with our run Defense.
    That was an important win on a lot of levels. I think we'll be geared up for Buffalo next week.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Just keep Dan C on special teams!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

That was the most beautiful kick return in the history of the NFL!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

That was the most beautiful kick return in the history of the NFL!
    Posted by southnpatsfan

needless to say teams wont be kicking to him anymore ;)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

This was kind of like the Browns game all over for me. Kuhn playing the role of Hillis. Flynn did as good as I think he could have. The Packers WR are no joke. In fact they may be just as good as the Saints WR. The difference was we got the W. 

The big play in the game?      Chung's stop on 3rd and 11 !!  WOW                       Second to last play of the game. Chung tackled Driver 1 yard short of the 1st down marker. That stopped them from being able to spike the ball.  If they can stop the clock there. They would probably have 18 or so seconds to take 3 more shots at a TD from inside the 15.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN. Show KOOLAID-CONTRARIAN's posts

yeah, doomers it was the WORSE win of the year! have you seen the kinds of wins others have lucked into this year? atlanta versus ravens, chicago vs. detroit on that calvin johnson catch all the way call, ravens vs houston last week, jets versus EVERYONE, jaguars on hail mary, on and on.. during a 16 game season, it happens! rejoice that this is the FIRST game all year a team with less than 20 minutes on offense has won a game!

have you seen the pack play all year? like moaning that texans blew a big lead or almost lost after another "big" comeback! is what it is.. they cant all be artistic masterpieces. even if rodgers had played, would have been the same kind of game with pats finding a way to win. if at full strength, we win as we did in previous weeks... pats own the spectrum, we can win however fate dictates...

BTW, i want to see connelly back there on all kick returns. he can push tate right now. who wants to tackle that shifty  moving train! bel is ever the creative contrarian. perhaps we can see wilfork on some punt returns, or arrington with his knuckles down on the pass rush (oh yep bel already beat me to that one)...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

What I like about this win is that our defense made crucial stops at the end of the game. They were not able to do it since AFCCG in 2006.

Sections
Shortcuts