Take the TEXANS over INDY?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

Take the TEXANS over INDY?

to make this even more likely, read earlier that freeney isn't playing. texans are due. if not them, then titans. factg is their familiarity with indy, how they lost last time on missed field goal and their playoff desperation, makes it most likely they will pull it off this time!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rjhenne. Show rjhenne's posts

Re: Take the TEXANS over INDY?

indy will run the table unless they rest manning and other starters in the last couple of weeks. their schedule is very easy from  here on out. the playoffs are a completely different season though, the colts will lose their first playoff game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Maybe against the spread, but until I see otherwise, I just don't think the Texans have what it takes to win big games.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Take the TEXANS over INDY?:
    [QUOTE]to make this even more likely, read earlier that freeney isn't playing. texans are due. if not them, then titans. factg is their familiarity with indy, how they lost last time on missed field goal and their playoff desperation, makes it most likely they will pull it off this time!
    Posted by bubbakilla[/QUOTE]

As much as I'd like to see the Colts lose at least one game during the regular season, I think they've got a chance to go 16-0.  If the Saints get by the Patriots today, they have a good chance too.

I think it'd be the NFL's wet dream for two undefeated teams to reach the superbowl.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Take the TEXANS over INDY?:
    [QUOTE]to make this even more likely, read earlier that freeney isn't playing. texans are due. if not them, then titans. factg is their familiarity with indy, how they lost last time on missed field goal and their playoff desperation, makes it most likely they will pull it off this time!
    Posted by bubbakilla[/QUOTE]

I don't know Bubba,
    I have a feeling this is going to be one of those games that inspires threads like, "Is Indy the Luckiest team in the world". I think they'll find a way to win this one. I think the Jags are going to be the team to take them down. I hope I'm wrong.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

In Response to Re: Take the TEXANS over INDY?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Take the TEXANS over INDY? : I don't know Bubba, I have a feeling this is going to be one of those games that inspires threads like, "Is Indy the Luckiest team in the world" . I think they'll find a way to win this one. I think the Jags are going to be the team to take them down. I hope I'm wrong.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

LOL.  I guess it's easy for homers to discredit rival opponents :)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Take the TEXANS over INDY? : LOL.  I guess it's easy for homers to discredit rival opponents :)
    Posted by BubbaInHawaii[/QUOTE]

20-7 Texans..I could be wrong and I hope so.I'm keeping an eye on the refs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Take the TEXANS over INDY? : 20-7 Texans..I could be wrong and I hope so.I'm keeping and eye on the refs.

I'm in NY... can't watch live, but I'm definitely interested.

The Colts have to play a few teams who might be desperate.  The Broncos and Titans are fighting for their playoff lives as well.  Here's hoping that the Texans can build on their 13 point lead.  Two touchdowns by Indy and that game changes really fast.  I think it's important for the Texans to keep the lead the whole way because I don't think they have the clutch-ness yet to come from behind (a win like this would help them build confidence).

I'm also hoping that the Pats, Ravens, and Texans have exposed weaknesses in the Colts that other team can continue to exploit.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Well, it's 20-7 at half, I imagine we can expect the refs to even that out in the second half, huh?  We better start that whining before it happens...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]Well, it's 20-7 at half, I imagine we can expect the refs to even that out in the second half, huh?  We better start that whining before it happens...
    Posted by JulesWinfield[/QUOTE]

Well I'll tell you this much - pass interference would almost never be called against the COLTS' defense.  Just sayin'.

One pass interference call can give a team (usually the Colts) half of the yards they need on a scoring drive (like the 31 yards gifted to them on the Darius Butler crime).

The Colts don't deserve any more first downs than they earn by executing real plays.  Pass interference seems to be a luxury that they benefit from much more frequently than other teams.

We'll see.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdrenalineJunkie. Show AdrenalineJunkie's posts

And there you have it, the obligatory bogus PI!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonreadercomments. Show bostonreadercomments's posts

Not when officials keep calling phantom pass interference calls for anyone playing against Indy !!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]Well, it's 20-7 at half, I imagine we can expect the refs to even that out in the second half, huh?  We better start that whining before it happens...

Well there ya go.  What a crock!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Take the TEXANS over INDY? : Well I'll tell you this much - pass interference would almost never be called against the COLTS' defense.  Just sayin'. One pass interference call can give a team (usually the Colts) half of the yards they need on a scoring drive (like the 31 yards gifted to them on the Darius Butler crime). The Colts don't deserve any more first downs than they earn by executing real plays.  Pass interference seems to be a luxury that they benefit from much more frequently than other teams. We'll see.
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

Be glad you can't see it..Colts just got a phantom PI call that took the announcers 3 times on instant replay to explain it and they were still wrong. It's Deja vu

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Did you see that 40 yard PI call the refs just gave manning!?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Hey, I'm not getting the video, but I just saw that there was a PI - you must be ticked!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

[QUOTE]Hey, I'm not getting the video, but I just saw that there was a PI - you must be ticked!

Another PI in the end zone - the conspiracy lives!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AdrenalineJunkie. Show AdrenalineJunkie's posts

Way to go refs!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]Did you see that 40 yard PI call the refs just gave manning!?
    Posted by sirpinochle[/QUOTE]

Unbelievable huh? You know it's going to happen you just don't know when. They get PI'd and I get PO'd!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Even the TV commentators tooks Peyton's balls out of their mouths for long enough to say the PI call was BULLLLSSHHHEEEt

[QUOTE]Hey, I'm not getting the video, but I just saw that there was a PI - you must be ticked!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Take the TEXANS over INDY? : Be glad you can't see it..Colts just got a phantom PI call that took the announcers 3 times on instant replay to explain it and they were still wrong. It's Deja vu

80 yard drive

40 of those yards provided by the refs.

out-f*ck*ng-rageous.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Did you hear them just say the Colts scored with a little help from the refs.  It's becoming a Joke.  Although not a funny one!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Take the TEXANS over INDY? : 80 yard drive 40 of those yards provided by the refs. out-f*ck*ng-rageous.
    Posted by NickC1188[/QUOTE]

I'll say this, Houston is cutting through Indy "D" like a hot knife through butter so there's still hope.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

You have to hand it to them. They went in at the half and came out with some great adjustments for a quick score.

The refs are totally out gameplanning the Texans today.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from IraqSteve. Show IraqSteve's posts

what a joke the NFL is.... that sad part is no one at ESPN would have balls to bring this up.....

At least Houston's "D" is still playing well.... gotta give em credit after that demoralizing phontom PI call....

COWBOY UP!!! ha ha... I guess we can say it for the Texans right??? LOL

Sections
Shortcuts