1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Talib goes to Denver

In response to TravisBean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Rocky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

@AdamSchefter: Filed to ESPN: Denver has reached agreement on a 6-year, $57M deal that includes $26M gtd with former Patriots CB Aqib Talib, per sources.

[/QUOTE]

This is what patsie "cap hell" looks like people.  

[/QUOTE]

I would say putting all your eggs in one basket in 2014 is entering cap hell, yes.  

[/QUOTE]

Did you take that Denver won't go 11-5 because of CAP HELL, BET? 

You should probably just leave now.  Go on, GIT!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Elway is a moron.

Smartest thing you've said in years.

What a drunken panic move by Elway.  I am in tears!  Elway blinked.

They have so many holes on that roster and to only sign two players for the secondary, it just won't be enough with all the key losses all at once.

[/QUOTE]

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  Talib has no leverage.  Advantage BB!

Talib and Edelman are staying!  Right trusty trombone?  You know what you can do with it.

Play it for bb, you sick azz fool.

[/QUOTE]

Not at 57 million Talib ain't staying!  I never once uttered such insane numbers like that.

Drunken Elway can be drunk with his other front office morons all day long for all I care.

Demarius Thomas a FA after the season and Elway will have thrown away the best draft he ever had, ironically, one he never was invovled in.

bawhahah!

[/QUOTE]

Stop! hold the presses! Babe and Rus agreeing

hold me I am going to faint lol

now lets talk about TB and Bb rofl

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

This will work out for us if we either land DRC or Revis. DRC = Talib, revis > Talib. 

PI don't see any other FA CBs left other than the 2 of them that would either keep us the same or improve us. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It's going to take big cash for the Pats to get Revis.  Revis will require top CB dollar then add 10% on top of it. 

Albert Breer on NFL network right now praising Elways recruiting ability, Ware on his way there, Broncos have $26 mill in cap space and using it well.  Said the Pats need to go out and get Revis but probably won't pay what it will take to get him. 

[/QUOTE]

Denver has a 1 year window.  I don't think that is using it well at all especially replacing so many players all at once.

Putting 57 million dollars into an injury prone CB is wise?  Elway isn't rectuiting, he's overspending.

[/QUOTE]

They have him for the rest of his career.  What did the Pats do with Wilfork?  Mankins?

[/QUOTE]

The rest of his career?  Ummm, as talented as he is, he's hurt every year. As he gets older I can't see how the hip condition will improve.

His character and structure was one red flag, his health/reliability was another.

Clearly. This is not debatable.

If the money was logical and the years, fine. But, not that at that. That's insane. Easily a top 3 worst CB deal in NFL history. No question about it.

Revis

Asomougha

Talib

That's my top 3. Brandon Carr's is also really bad, but he at least plays all the games.

[/QUOTE]

Took the the  best defensive player away from their biggest threat and got a top CB at $9.5 mill for the next 6 years.  No, I wouldn't have done it for 6 years but if thats what it took to take a legit shot at the title then so be it.  And that's not the only move they made, and they are looking to add more.  Dude, it Revis or bust now, imo!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Sorry, Bustchise.  I've already explained to you. I don't bet with you as a Jets troll with you knowing you have 50 board names you rotate in and out.

I was abusing you earlier when you were signed in as Mile High Mike and then you switched to yoru Bungy Bill and Bustify names.

Just forget it. Your little dorky internet troll games have long since been exposed.

I'd much rather embarrass Prolate instead.

[/QUOTE]

Nice excuse

[/QUOTE]

say B-B remember last time Rusty made a bold prediction/statement re: Denver...to refresh ur memory AFCCG: "Pats 34-17 going away"

clearly he is an expert on the Broncos

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

people please stop saying DRC = Talib. that is not even close to true.

Revis is better than Talib, hell yes.

DRC is not as good as talib, i know it makes you feel better to day that but it isnt true.

Denver's D last year was crap

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Elway is a moron.

[/QUOTE]

Smartest thing you've said in years.

What a drunken panic move by Elway.  I am in tears!  Elway blinked.

They have so many holes on that roster and to only sign two players for the secondary, it just won't be enough with all the key losses all at once.

[/QUOTE]

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  Talib has no leverage.  Advantage BB!

Talib and Edelman are staying!  Right trusty trombone?  You know what you can do with it.

Play it for bb, you sick azz fool.

[/QUOTE]

Not at 57 million Talib ain't staying!  I never once uttered such insane numbers like that.

Drunken Elway can be drunk with his other front office morons all day long for all I care.

Demarius Thomas a FA after the season and Elway will have thrown away the best draft he ever had, ironically, one he never was invovled in.

bawhahah!

[/QUOTE]

Talib has no leverage, he's staying.  Just as you predicted.  YOU FREAKEN MORON!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

DRC is not as good as talib, i know it makes you feel better to day that but it isnt true.

[/QUOTE]

No doubt.  DRC love for the game is gone, folks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

No worries...

BB waiting to pick up a Rutgers CB in the 2nd round that should actually go in the 5th to plug this hole

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

If the Pats signed Ward and Talib today and word was Ware is coming in for a visit then this place would be going bat $h#t crazy!  Nobody would be talking about over spending or any of the junk Rusty is spewing.   Everyone would be booking hotels for the SB.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

If the Pats signed Ward and Talib today and word was Ware is coming in for a visit then this place would be going bat $h#t crazy!  Nobody would be talking about over spending or any of the junk Rusty is spewing.   Everyone would be booking hotels for the SB.

[/QUOTE]

fact

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I like Talib but not for that kind of dough.  26 mill guranteed, yikes. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, it makes me feel better...lol

drc would be a good option. He plays when Talib doesn't. Maybe not as good as Talib but a heck of a lot more durable. I will take DRc in the PST season playing rather than Talib riding the bench. My hope however is for revis. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Its okay though, the BB ballwashers will all come in and tell us how they are set up well for the 2018 season! Yippee! Undecided

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

A lot of money, a lot of years. Glad BB passed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:
    [QUOTE]
    Yes, it makes me feel better...lol

drc would be a good option. He plays when Talib doesn't. Maybe not as good as Talib but a heck of a lot more durable. I will take DRc in the PST season playing rather than Talib riding the bench. My hope however is for revis. 

[/QUOTE]

only way i would comply and take DRC is if we got Allen/Ware bcz then the CBs wouldnt need to do as much with some pass rush. if we get DRC with no added DE its pretty much useless

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

True. adding ward, Talib and ware to our defense would be insane. Just as it will for Denver's. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

cap is jumping.. it wasnt toooo bad.

we'll how it works for D

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The problem with the Patriots is they don't gamble! 57mil over 6 years for a guy who has a bad hip? OK!! I'm BB I just go out and get Revis , DRC or his half Brother Cromartie. I have been saying for years you can't always lay in the weeds, every once in a while they have to bite instead of bark. Edelman is a goner also! Too much delay in doing something. I realltyt would like to know where the hell Denver got all the cap space? Only guy whoever restructures for the Patriots is TB, the rest choke down the cap and don't realize you can't win every year without some sacrafice. Oh well fortunately they play in the AFC Least!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

wait, how will welkers cheap shot play out now?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Glad Talib got his pay day. Glad Pats are not paying that. 

Wanted $$ to go into pressure on the QB to make our average CB's look like all pros.

No Revis either please!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

cap is jumping.. it wasnt toooo bad.

we'll how it works for D

[/QUOTE]

Let's see what BB has planned, bro. If he ends up getting Revis, we could be laughing at Denver at this point tomorrow.

As far as Talib goes, Boyce would be his worst nightmare. If Welker can cripple him with a bump, 210 pound Boyce would execute him with the same.

Plus, we know Talib is weak against the small guys. I told you Talib leaving doesn't concern me, he's never been healthy when we needed him most.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

Let's see what BB has planned, bro. If he ends up getting Revis, we could be laughing at Denver at this point tomorrow.

As far as Talib goes, Boyce would be his worst nightmare. If Welker can cripple him with a bump, 210 pound Boyce would execute him with the same.

Plus, we know Talib is weak against the small guys. I told you Talib leaving doesn't concern me, he's never been healthy when we needed him most.

[/QUOTE]

agree on all those  points. but unlike others, i donnt want to settle for a mediocre DRC.

If we get REvis, which i really hope so, that would negate this all but knowing BB i doubt he doles the $$$ so we will see

hope we get some pass rush help as well. let JE11 walk, i want some D

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Denver has a better defense, no doubt, but they can't resign Decker(don't think they want to).

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

Denver has a better defense, no doubt, but they can't resign Decker(don't think they want to).

[/QUOTE]

yeah from their POV they already have Demaryious and Julius Thomas' and Welker. and peyton makes Caldwell decent too. they arent bad off there.

they do need some OL i think