Talib has hip flexor injury

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Re: Talib has hip flexor injury

In response to Sobchack's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jimmytantric's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Gronk-Varreen-Hernandez-Amendola-Talib-Wilfork-Ridley-Connally--etc--getting to be ridiculous!!!

[/QUOTE]

Surreal, huh?  Don;t forget Kelly who's needed with Wilfork out.

Well, the good news: Gronk is going to be back (or so we assume).  So will Vereen.  And Connolly.  And Amendola.  And Kelly.   Talib? if it's Grade 2, he'll be back in 3 weeks at worse.

5-1 and that's what counts.  Just pray this team has everyone they need (minus Wilfork obviously) healthy in December.

[/QUOTE]

No kidding heah? Forget about Kelly not playing today--have to give props to Vellano and Francis--Pats didn't miss a beat--wow!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"great ..Pats need him against the Dolphins or any AFC East divisonal games"

umm...no. If we can't beat the Jets without Talib we should just pack up and go home. 

We'll need Talib for the stretch run so hopefully that works out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Gronk-Varreen-Hernandez-Amendola-Talib-Wilfork-Ridley-Connally--etc--getting to be ridiculous!!!

[/QUOTE]

Well, the good news: Gronk is going to be back (or so we assume).  So will Vereen.  And Connolly.  And Amendola.  And Kelly.   Talib? if it's Grade 2, he'll be back in 3 weeks at worse.

5-1 and that's what counts.  Just pray this team has everyone they need (minus Wilfork obviously) healthy in December.

[/QUOTE]

No kidding heah? Forget about Kelly not playing today--have to give props to Vellano and Francis--Pats didn't miss a beat--wow!

[/QUOTE]

Kelly didn't play?  I never even noticed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thank God we have Arrington to back him up.

[/QUOTE]

He did have a pick and played well on Graham tcal, give him credit.  he's not the answer on the outside.. I know... but he played great tonight.  

[/QUOTE]

Yup, Arrington did play well today. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CHAMPSXLVIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How bad an injury is this?

can i get back to 100% this year

[/QUOTE]

I don't know if you can, how old are you, what do you do for a living, what kind of shape are you in, do you smoke?  Check with your doc.

As for Talib, I think it's a couple of week's rest type of thing depending on the severity, etc. Of course, it could be more serious and they're not saying... 

[/QUOTE]

Lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Kelly didn't play?  I never even noticed.

[/QUOTE]

Thats because you are a Jets fan.  Pay attention before trolling please.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I have to agree that the injuries are getting frustrating but, thus far, next man up has kept the lid on. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I really hope you are right. If he needs a little more time to heal, good thing the Pats are playing the Jests next week.

[/QUOTE]

The jets have a decent running game, and w/o Wilfork, Kelly & Mayo....it could be tougher than people think....Let's hope this offense can build on some of the positives....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

Don't forget Chris Jones at dl.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to tanbass' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to nomadfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I really hope you are right. If he needs a little more time to heal, good thing the Pats are playing the Jests next week.

[/QUOTE]

The jets have a decent running game, and w/o Wilfork, Kelly & Mayo....it could be tougher than people think....Let's hope this offense can build on some of the positives....

[/QUOTE]

Jets lost their running back against Pittsburgh - I believe--Goodson? Sooo... Winslow out for 3 more games for cheating,(most catches on team), RB lsot to season,(MCL and ACL tear-this Sunday(, and Cromrartie is baign-ed,(mods won't let me use the word?) up --bring on the Jets--they lose the next 3 games -Pats-NO and Cinci--I see them at 3-6 in three weeks --only competition for the Div will be Miami, who has a pretty soft schedule the second half - so head to head games will be crucial to win vs. them---Pats 11-5--Miami 10-6--JMO

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Keep him out till after the BYE.

[/QUOTE]

Ditto

Sections
Shortcuts