Talib on the Welker hit

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Talib on the Welker hit

"Wes is a good friend of mine, I've watched the play 1000 times and believe me he didn't do it on purpose"--Talib

Wow! That's a far cry from Belichick saying it was the "dirtiest play he had ever seen".

I wonder if Bill has since changed his mind?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Re: Talib on the Welker hit

I seen that ,I never thought it was that bad as some made it out to be.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I seen that ,I never thought it was that bad as some made it out to be.

[/QUOTE]

I didn't either...apparently Talib felt the same way.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"Wes is a good friend of mine, I've watched the play 1000 times and believe me he didn't do it on purpose"--Talib

Wow! That's a far cry from Belichick saying it was the "dirtiest play he had ever seen".

[/QUOTE]

Maybe it has something to do with him signing a 60 million dollar contract to be Welkers teammate....

There is no doubt that Welker intentionally ran into him. Of course he wasn't trying to hurt him but he didnt know how fragile Talibs body is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Usually when you put something in quotation marks, it's a good idea to actually get the words right.

Bellicheck never said it was the dirtiest play he has ever seen.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Maybe it has something to do with him signing a 60 million dollar contract to be Welkers teammate....

There is no doubt that Welker intentionally ran into him. Of course he wasn't trying to hurt him but he didnt know how fragile Talibs body is.

[/QUOTE]

welker couldn't possibly have known how big of a pooooosay talib is. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

welker couldn't possibly have known how big of a pooooosay talib is. 

[/QUOTE]

Knocked out of the biggest game of the season because of a bruise.  Good thing he didn't decide to be a hockey player.

Sections
Shortcuts