Talib out - Amendola in vs the Dolphins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Talib out - Amendola in vs the Dolphins

I guess it really doesn't surprise me that Talib will be out another week. I would have liked to see him back against the dolphins for this division game but I also don't want the Pats to rush him back too soon.  Need him healthy for the run after the bye week.

Can this D stop Hartline and Wallace without him?  I think they can hold one in check most of the game, not sure about both.  Will be interesting to see if Arrington is back and doesn't get benched again. 

As of now Amendola is cleared to play,m hope that doesn't change in the morning.  I'm looking forward to seeing him and Gronk on the field together.  It is a bit exciting to think we could see a lineup of Gronk, Amendola, Edelman, Collie, Thompkins/Dobson, or Gronk, Amendola, Edelman, Thompkins and Dobson.  The real first look at what this team was intended to look like.

Need a good win tomorrow.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Talib out - Amendola in vs the Dolphins

Agree, I want Talib to be completely healthy when he returns. Anxious to see the Offense tomorrow. I am not one of the Dobson haters and actually think he has progressed quite well. I dont think they play to his strengths though. Its frustrating to watch every one of TB12's throws be within 5-7 yards of the LOS!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Talib is only marginally better than Amendola and Gronk in staying healthy and on the field. What is the story with Kelly? Never seen a team with so many china doll players in so many key positions. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey Quagmire, you going to be able to catch the game tomorrow?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Brad34's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Talib is only marginally better than Amendola and Gronk in staying healthy and on the field. What is the story with Kelly? Never seen a team with so many china doll players in so many key positions. 

[/QUOTE]

I will be interested to see what happens with Kelly.  According to rkarp on here it's very possible that Kelly could be done for the season.  I hope not but rkarp has pretty solid info.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey TFB12 as long as Firstrow1.edu is up and running I will! Stay well!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Quagmire3's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey TFB12 as long as Firstrow1.edu is up and running I will! Stay well!

[/QUOTE]

Good deal!  If you run into problems hit this place up.

http://www.vipboxonline.eu/sports/american-football.html

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I will be interested to see what happens with Kelly.  According to rkarp on here it's very possible that Kelly could be done for the season.  I hope not but rkarp has pretty solid info.

[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't be in the slightest bit suprised if he was out for the year now despite saying when he first injured the knee it was fine. Another bad year of injuries in NE

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You may want to look at the injury lists around the league. Take a look at teams like Atlanta, Dallas ,Denver, Green Bay, Houston, NYG, Pitt, Sea... Bottom line the nfl is a war of attrition and the Pat's aren't the ony team with "china doll players in so many key positions".

http://www.rotoworld.com/teams/injuries/nfl/all/

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You may want to look at the injury lists around the league. Take a look at teams like Atlanta, Dallas ,Denver, Green Bay, Houston, NYG, Pitt, Sea... Bottom line the nfl is a war of attrition and the Pat's aren't the ony team with "china doll players in so many key positions".

[/QUOTE]

In a war of attrition, why does this tea have so many players on the roster that the coaching staff has no confidence in playing? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

In a war of attrition, why does this tea have so many players on the roster that the coaching staff has no confidence in playing? 

[/QUOTE]

Who are these "so many players"?  Besides Bequette & Wilson who are they afraid to play? Last time I checked 7 players on each NFL roster have to be inactive each week.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Who are these "so many players"?  Besides Bequette & Wilson who are they afraid to play? Last time I checked 7 players on each NFL roster have to be inactive each week.

[/QUOTE]

Well, I did not say afraid to play. I said no confidence in playing them.

Boyce, Bequette, Tavon, Beuaharnis, Mulligan

Losing confidence in, Cannon, Buchanon, Svitek, Harmon

pre Mayo injury- Fletcher and Collins. 

On the fence in playing-Cole and soon to beArrington (injury related?)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Save Talib till after the bye.

Hope danny makes it out alive aganst the fish. Be nice for him to play the whole game injury free.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I hope Dan the Man stays healthy for good this time, tired of people bagging on him. As far as Talib, I want to see more of Ryan today. Hoping he can solidify being the 3rd CB and putting Arrington out of his misery.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I think you are misreading the Talib situation. They are going to let it settle down, but it is really dicey if he can come back at all without surgery.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I'm at the point where I'm expecting Danny to get hurt at some point today.

Another week of ARRINGTON trying to play CB?  Oh Brother.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

[QUOTE]

I think you are misreading the Talib situation. They are going to let it settle down, but it is really dicey if he can come back at all without surgery.

[/QUOTE]

I really have a hard time believing this. Ditto with your comments with regards to the aforementioned players, who supposedly the coaching staff doesn't have "confidence" in. 

Such big claims require big sources. Besides a self-proclamation, stating that you're around the team, you've got nothing. 

That's not to say you're being disingenuous, but I'm going to remain optimistic despite your claims.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

So Logan Ryan versus Mike Wallace?  Well then McCourty better double team that azz...

Sections
Shortcuts