Talib Out

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Talib Out

As expected

Jeff Howe @jeffphowe

Aqib Talib is not traveling to New York, per source. Gronkowski is on the team trip.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Talib Out

Not too surprised by this really. Won't be surprised if Talib is out a few weeks.  Want him healthy by Denver and don't mind seeing him rested. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not too surprised by this really. Won't be surprised if Talib is out a few weeks.  Want him healthy by Denver and don't mind seeing him rested. 

[/QUOTE]

I thnik everybody here knew he wasn`t going to play but I`m just posting the official report that he`s out

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I thnik everybody here knew he wasn`t going to play but I`m just posting the official report that he`s out

[/QUOTE]

Yep, didn't mean to come over as being contrary.  Just reinforcing the point that we probably all agree with that it's most important to let Talib get healthy because we need him more further down the road.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yep, didn't mean to come over as being contrary.  Just reinforcing the point that we probably all agree with that it's most important to let Talib get healthy because we need him more further down the road.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah you`re right we need him,Gronk, Kelly, Vereen And Amendola healthy in the playoffs

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

Please don't put Arrington in at corner.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

In response to trouts' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Please don't put Arrington in at corner.

[/QUOTE]

probably Ryan, Arrington still on slot especially with changes in lbs

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBermuda. Show PatsBermuda's posts

please dont get me wrong i love Talib, but im glad hes not playing

Reason: the more he plays and as well as he has been playing was driving his price tag right up and i want him around beyond this year.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

DA, Kelly, Washington also out.  No surprises there either.

http://www.patriots.com/news/article-1/Patriots---Jets-Injury-Report/975049bb-03be-4546-9fa2-e4164c5ba796

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Sad, all of it. Injuries have been crazy

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Fletcherbrook's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sad

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are Bustchise...didn't graduate from HS?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

What?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah you`re right we need him,Gronk, Kelly, Vereen And Amendola healthy in the playoffs

[/QUOTE]

Amendola and healthy shouldn't be posted in the same sentence. Big mistake buying him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

Nothing against Wilfork and Mayo they are great players, but hopefully Talib is back soon. With him out that might become a problem. I never been from the talk well your only playing this team or that team. Just save him for Denver u want your best players in there. Plus now does this mean Devin Mc. Moves from safety to corner. The way BB game plans he will use MC at corner every now and then.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Sad

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you are Bustchise...didn't graduate from HS?

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

What?

[/QUOTE]

Bustchise, the guy who didn't graduate from HS, talks to himself....let's get it overwith psycho cretin, ARGUE with yerself!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

[/QUOTE]

You are one odd child.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Dennard and Logan Ryan hopefully will play the edges, though I'm almost sure BB will start Arrington before moving him inside.  We'll see if Ryan is ready for prime time, he's done well to this point, it will be interesting to see how far he has progressed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dennard and Logan Ryan hopefully will play the edges, though I'm almost sure BB will start Arrington before moving him inside.  We'll see if Ryan is ready for prime time, he's done well to this point, it will be interesting to see how far he has progressed.

[/QUOTE]

If they keep Kerley in the slot I hope they keep arrington on the inside. Due to injuries they moved kerley around some against the Falcons. Will be interesting to see how they move Kerley around and how the Pat's counter.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Pats fans will definitely need to exhibit patience when it comes to the return of key injured players.  Look at the reactions here to the Gronk issues.  The patience is most tested when the team loses and posters then comment on how an injured player, if they had been back, would have made a difference in the game.  The Pats have had key injuries since game one and are 5 - 1 with strong prospects to go 6 - 1.  If this were any other franchise, I'd be a worried fan.

Sections
Shortcuts