Talib "should" be fine

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Re: Talib

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

In response to bredbru's comment:

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

Since the acquisition of Talib they have found an identity in the Secondary. Between Dennard and Talib they are ballhawking much more and it isn't the bend don't break that the NFL has been watching for the last 4 years!!! This last game was a game of pure domination.

this is exctly what i called for when we got talib (when dennard wasnt startign corner), the typical haters hated on my stating this preerence, but now that bb  has moved to more man with talib and dennad and pressurign the qb more, you see that the de as a whole is a lot better.

Exactly!!  I swear to God BB reads this board and adjusts his gameplan accordingly

you are brilliant. only a child would even mention that. however clearly however long bb took to do it, its a smart idea and is working well. far be it from you to be emotianally secure enough and adult enough to give another person credit.

You do realize that everybody wanted to move McCourty to Safety, right?  It was clear that the position came natural to his ball-hawking and field-awareness abilities.  If Dennard was going to emerge as a legit cornerback, he would be paired with Talib making the transition of McCourty to Safety final.  

It's quite annoying to the rest of the board when you continuously make threads saying "i todl yuo so.." "as ive staetd beofre.." "ive bene calilng for this all yaer..."

Do you want people to make a thread dedicated to you congratulating you for what everybody else was saying?

Although the Talib move allowed BB to make some changes on defense that benefitted the team, the D was already getting better.  BB always has his D's ascending throughout the season.  They always start out slow with vanilla, cover 2 schemes and towards the end he starts to implement more packages.  This has been prevalent throughout BB's tenure here.  

Like I've said before, over and over again, The Pats preseason lasts till Thanksgiving, the the real season starts after that.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Oh I forgot to add, every one should praise me for my astounding words of wisdom on a continuous basis!! (just kidding)

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

Since the acquisition of Talib they have found an identity in the Secondary. Between Dennard and Talib they are ballhawking much more and it isn't the bend don't break that the NFL has been watching for the last 4 years!!! This last game was a game of pure domination.

this is exctly what i called for when we got talib (when dennard wasnt startign corner), the typical haters hated on my stating this preerence, but now that bb  has moved to more man with talib and dennad and pressurign the qb more, you see that the de as a whole is a lot better.

Exactly!!  I swear to God BB reads this board and adjusts his gameplan accordingly

you are brilliant. only a child would even mention that. however clearly however long bb took to do it, its a smart idea and is working well. far be it from you to be emotianally secure enough and adult enough to give another person credit.

You do realize that everybody wanted to move McCourty to Safety, right?  It was clear that the position came natural to his ball-hawking and field-awareness abilities.  If Dennard was going to emerge as a legit cornerback, he would be paired with Talib making the transition of McCourty to Safety final.  

It's quite annoying to the rest of the board when you continuously make threads saying "i todl yuo so.." "as ive staetd beofre.." "ive bene calilng for this all yaer..."

Do you want people to make a thread dedicated to you congratulating you for what everybody else was saying?

Although the Talib move allowed BB to make some changes on defense that benefitted the team, the D was already getting better.  BB always has his D's ascending throughout the season.  They always start out slow with vanilla, cover 2 schemes and towards the end he starts to implement more packages.  This has been prevalent throughout BB's tenure here.  

Great post, not only for slapping a spamming troll child like Bdbreu who thinks he doesn't do anything wrong here with some trolls/irrationals backing his annoying and poor behavior, but also because you're correct in your analysis.

I'd bet money Bdbreu started watching this team in 2007. 

I would bet my tuition, future mortgage, and everything I own on that as well.  It just irks me that he has the audacity to call other people 'childish' and accuse others of 'not evr plaiyng a sprt in thier lief" when it's pretty clear he just regurgitates what everybody else claims on the board, only to claim it as his own intellectual thoughts.

The constant sky-is-falling threads, the arrogant "i alreday statd this in anohter thraed", etc. is almost as bad as Leon/PhatRex/Jints.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

Oh I forgot to add, every one should praise me for my astounding words of wisdom on a continuous basis!! (just kidding)

LOL!!  And he calls other people insecure.  Oh, the irony.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Great post, not only for slapping a spamming troll child like Bdbreu who thinks he doesn't do anything wrong here with some trolls/irrationals backing his annoying and poor behavior, but also because you're correct in your analysis.

I'd bet money Bdbreu started watching this team in 2007. 

I would bet my tuition, future mortgage, and everything I own on that as well.  It just irks me that he has the audacity to call other people 'childish' and accuse others of 'not evr plaiyng a sprt in thier lief" when it's pretty clear he just regurgitates what everybody else claims on the board, only to claim it as his own intellectual thoughts.

The constant sky-is-falling threads, the arrogant "i alreday statd this in anohter thraed", etc. is almost as bad as Leon/PhatRex/Jints.

Exactly. I've been saying this for years here.  I, probably like you, learned from older and wiser people when were his age.

But, not him. He has ALL the answers and just bumps along in life, all insecure. 

He's a troll and so is anyone who support him. My favorite part is when he pulls the "show some respect" line and then starts a thread for himself with a whole sentence v.s. just the topic itself, simply because he didn't respectfully check the board first to see if someone else started one already.

The irony is, half the board are his stupid, knee jerk based, uninformed thread "topics"/sentence fragments.

Thankfully, someone else like you has spoken out so it's not just me taking on the moron contingent here.

Thank you.  He, too, has passive-aggressive disorder. His main thing is playing the victim card.

Classic sign.

He instigates it all and then plays the victim.

Spot-on analysis.

I'm looking forward to his response.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ajaym. Show ajaym's posts

:-)

+1

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Are you suggesting somehow through the use of irony that he doesn't?  I have it on absoute unimpeachable authority (my paperboy whose cousin's best friend lives 5 miles from BB) that the reason BB traded for Talib and then went to man coverage is that it was so vigorously suggested on this board.  

Let's not underestimate the power of the electron shall we?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Are you suggesting somehow through the use of irony that he doesn't?  I have it on absoute unimpeachable authority (my paperboy whose cousin's best friend lives 5 miles from BB) that the reason BB traded for Talib and then went to man coverage is that it was so vigorously suggested on this board.  

Is the paperboy's cousin's best friend brdbru, too? ;)

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Is the paperboy's cousin's best friend brdbru, too? ;)

**head-smack** By God, I think you've outed him!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

If that were true, I could feed him all sorts of useful stats.  Too bad he doesn't.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

This is great! Rusty and truechamp were overly worried about this - I told them to relax.

I wasn't worried. I waited to reserve judgement because I believed the score dictated the fact BB was being cautious.

As per usual, I was correct with my gut instinct.  Talib has a bruise and Dennard's hammy, while potentially an issue, currently only appears to be a tightness issue that they didn't want to push (he had a hammy issue for the first 5 games).

I go by sourced info, data, facts, contexts and what I see.  Rumor, heresay and drama aint't what I do. That's for Bdbreu and Co. It's the Mazz/Felger style you love so much.

It's a joke you moron!

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

This is great! Rusty and truechamp were overly worried about this - I told them to relax.

I wasn't worried. I waited to reserve judgement because I believed the score dictated the fact BB was being cautious.

As per usual, I was correct with my gut instinct.  Talib has a bruise and Dennard's hammy, while potentially an issue, currently only appears to be a tightness issue that they didn't want to push (he had a hammy issue for the first 5 games).

I go by sourced info, data, facts, contexts and what I see.  Rumor, heresay and drama aint't what I do. That's for Bdbreu and Co. It's the Mazz/Felger style you love so much.

It's a joke you moron!

Nice try.  Pretty sure we are not on joking terms at this point.

So I should cancel the "cheese of the month" membership I was getting you for Christmas??

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

It's a joke you moron!

So I should cancel the "cheese of the month" membership I was getting you for Christmas??

I thought you were baking him a cake for Christmas? ;)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

It's a joke you moron!

How about this...we can all be friends and I'll get you a subsription to the Sporting News so you can understand football if your mom reads it to you??

Damn I forgot my smiley face :(

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

It's a joke you moron!

How about this...we can all be friends and I'll get you a subsription to the Sporting News so you can understand football if your mom reads it to you??

Damn I forgot my smiley face :(

What that supposed to be a diss?  How was that relevant to anything I said?  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

Like I've said before, over and over again, The Pats preseason lasts till Thanksgiving, the the real season starts after that.

re: "You do realize that everybody wanted to move McCourty to Safety, right? "

would it be wasting my time to point out the in your coment revisionism.... even to point out my reposne to haters in gereral about good ideas benig attacked first, until eventually believeing it couldnt be any other way.

early LAST year when i (and apparently z) suggested/hopesd we move devin to safety was rejected by most who responded,,, even where some haters began therir hate. people were not taking up the cause, they were rejecting it out of hand and any critique of mccourty's cb play.

if you called for it all year, awsesome. all you had to say was, met too. and we could rejoice together that the move was made anD seems to be jelling.

wait im treating you with respect, anD you were the one calling different people "moron" across the gamE thread.

am i overreaching to appeal to your good sense and decency?. if not, great. 

if so, no worries i wont read/reply to another post.

Sections
Shortcuts