Talib Sold BB On Blount

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

Re: Talib Sold BB On Blount

That web footed beast's kick return for a TD sold me on Blount!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

This is a nice story. I figured you knew this already. Really gotta give that Schiano guy some Props for helping us out, no?

I mean for years BB couldnt find a CB. Viola! In comes Talib. Then BB needed a RB because Benny and Laura were awfully average and now people are talking run game again. I mean where would this team be without Schiano?  Lets hire him as G.M. next year.

I do like how BB got this guy to change his running style. No more upright running and no more hurdling defenders. BB is probably the most respected player in the league in that regard to players.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Im a troll for saying BB is the most respected coach in the league for getting Blount to comply?? 

I credited BBs guy, Schiano with turning this team around. Why do you think BB let Schiano bring his whole team here to learn last summer?? That was part of it. You are so crazy, you cant even tell when someone is agreeing with you. Thats because you argue with everyone!  Wow....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Makes perfect sense .  What is unbelievable is that Tampa couldn't see their value but really it was probly more about just good players struggling in a flawed program...  either because of personality or injury or whatever...  the player goes out of favor with management and  it resembles a downward spiral.

this may turn out to be a better signing than dillon if they can lock him up for a few more years in his prime.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

I find it interesting taht people keep ignoring what a great all round coach BB is - they emphasize his D expertise, but here we learn that it was BB changing Blounts running style

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Guy is always smiling. I like it. Tough to guage guys like this when your playing against him.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Im a troll for saying BB is the most respected coach in the league for getting Blount to comply?? 

I credited BBs guy, Schiano with turning this team around. Why do you think BB let Schiano bring his whole team here to learn last summer?? That was part of it. You are so crazy, you cant even tell when someone is agreeing with you. Thats because you argue with everyone!  Wow....

Nice try, Troll Boy. You said "Let's hire Schiano as GM."

It's right there in print, Mr. Smug.  It's like you're angry when BB does good things as GM for this team.

VERY odd. Mt Hurl does the same thing, as does your whole group, really. Care to explain why it is you mock the good things that BB for this team?

so you are not gonna admit that schiano fixed two issues for us that BB has struggled to do since 2007? CB, RB,   well no you wont because you still think we lost because we didnt run Laura or Benny enough. You still think McCourty is an all pro CB. Now obviously it was a joke and BB still gets credit because he executed the trade but without that connection from his son going to rutgers, where is this team now? 

Talib was considered a D.P.O.Y. candidate earlier in the year and Blount has already broke the pats all purpose record.

We would still be watching Arrington get burnt outside and Ridley would be still starting and coughing up the rock.

Thanks Greg Schiano!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

...Then he explained why cornerback Aqib Talib's thoughts on Blount had such an impact...

I'd buy a used car from him.............

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

And suddenly the "let Ridley have the ball" whine has subsided.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I give Ridley ALL of the credit. He knew Blount was the better back so he sacrificed of himself with "fumbles" in order to get BB to bench him....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Belichick went into detail about how it's much easier to evaluate a player like Blount based on his NFL body of work than what he did in college.

It is a special skill to be able to evaluate college talent. But BB's greatest strength is being as good or better than anybody on evaluating talent he has direct control over. If BB cuts you loose, you aren't worth it. He is nearly infallible on that. And that is another reason he is a great coach.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to HelmetofLeather's comment:

I give Ridley ALL of the credit. He knew Blount was the better back so he sacrificed of himself with "fumbles" in order to get BB to bench him....

So true.

Thanks Butterfingers.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Nice try, Troll Boy. You said "Let's hire Schiano as GM."

It's right there in print, Mr. Smug.  It's like you're angry when BB does good things as GM for this team.

VERY odd. Mt Hurl does the same thing, as does your whole group, really. Care to explain why it is you mock the good things that BB for this team?

so you are not gonna admit that schiano fixed two issues for us that BB has struggled to do since 2007? CB, RB,   well no you wont because you still think we lost because we didnt run Laura or Benny enough. You still think McCourty is an all pro CB. Now obviously it was a joke and BB still gets credit because he executed the trade but without that connection from his son going to rutgers, where is this team now? 

Talib was considered a D.P.O.Y. candidate earlier in the year and Blount has already broke the pats all purpose record.

We would still be watching Arrington get burnt outside and Ridley would be still starting and coughing up the rock.

Thanks Greg Schiano!

Listen to yourself.   Woudn't a more normal person look at it like "it's good that BB has so many connections and can trust his colleagues throughout the college or even NFL ranks"?

You, meanwhile, as a troll, try to mock BB by making it seem like he's just "lucky" to have this B lines into possibly selecting a player from another program.

The fact is, no other GMs or coaches really do this stuff, or at least to the rate, BB does it.

He was MOCKED here by you and others when he selected the Rutgers guys in the draft this year. You were one of them.

How you looking now, Troll SHizzles? Hmm?

Worst nightmare for you right now, isn't it?  

Did Talib or Blount play for Rutgers?? Please explain your point and why I would look bad by saying I didnt like him drafting all rutgers players? I always liked the Ryan pick and I questioned drafting another safety but after seeing Tavon Wilson in witness protection this year I can see why he did. Its only a nightmare for YOU if we win another SB because you are a troll and you arent a pats fan....I am. Im happy BB got his connections to land us a a CB and a RB, yes. Thanks BB

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Sorry Rusty, but I have yet to meet anybody on this earth who is perfect. I give credit to BB when its due and I am harsh on him when I feel its due. Thats the price you pay for being the best. He has thick skin too so Im sure he can handle it. The question is why YOU feel the need to constantly defend another grown man??

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

not here

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

not here

There are always holdouts. There are probably even a few that wish we kept Bledsoe.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Pats should use both. Obviously Blount has to be the lead back , but as Ridley showed last week, he can help the team. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Schiano could end up on the Pats staff.  We know that he and BB are friends.  I don't think another NFL team will be in a hurry to give him another HC job.  Belichick could hire him as a special liaison to Rutgers or something.

Sections
Shortcuts