TAMPA 1st WIN is ABROAD!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kennyf1279. Show kennyf1279's posts

Re: TAMPA 1st WIN is ABROAD!!!

Tampa will lose big tomorrow and i live in Tampa but we are a very Bad team!!! yall should have a easy time i see a nother 59-0 score  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

In Response to Re: TAMPA 1st WIN is ABROAD!!!:
    In Response to Re: TAMPA 1st WIN is ABROAD!!! : i unlike pats fans am willing to admitt that this week could be a loss. It more then likely won't be from a matchup stand point. But it is the nfl and anything can happen. Also we dont overlook our opponents. I dont think the raiders are so lowly btw... Richard Seymour predicts a playoff berth... and he is from new england so he must be WiCkEd smart and not one to talk alot of smack.
    Posted by HCofTheNYJ

Thanks for the laugh Sybil. Nothing funnier on these boards than watching one of your personalities milk a delusion for every drop. Can you give us a preview of your next move when the Jests go an entire MONTH without a win? I live in upstate NY and the Jets aren't even on TV here. The Pats are. I guess the local broadcasters would rather show an AFC East winner.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BERNIENH. Show BERNIENH's posts

randy moss is being covered by Aqib Talib whos been playin well of late, holding Philly's DeSean Jackson and Carolina's Steve Smith to one catch each in the last 2 games.Welker vs.  Barber.  He will be in the slot, which means 34-year-old Ronde Barber will be running with him. Barber is decent this year so this could go either way...wilfork vs. Jeff Faine. the Bucs are going to  have to control the ball on the ground and the return of Faine has given the Bucs a shot at shutting down wilfork. Tampa has to and can contain new england passing game to win and also conrtol the ground game on offense. New england wont be running on tampa like they did in that fluke of a game in the snow vs titans, pats will be throwing. you all have to see that this isnt '07 and games like that wont be happenin on the reg for the pats this yr even against winless teams like the bucs. i honestly predeict a bucs win in this one, they are due to win one, and the pats are over conifdent.
    Posted by HCofTheNYJ

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rosmay. Show rosmay's posts

Raiders over the Jets and Cable takes Ryan out. Loud mouth fartso Ryan loses two in one day.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cameron. Show Cameron's posts

In Response to TAMPA 1st WIN is ABROAD!!!:
    The Tampa offense will put up decent numbers vs. the pats like in the cowboys game. THe difference is, they pats are so soft on offense (2 decent recievers and no viable running game) that it will be a squeaker but tampa will win a close one in foggy london....
    Posted by HCofTheNYJ

WOW,  Are You Kidding Me ?? Very Cute!!! You Know What ?? That's Funny You Did Upset Last Week Bills Did Beating Jets For Pats Leader. No Wondering You Are Hoping Bucs Will Beat Pats For Jets Back Ties With Pats. HuH ? I Think I Make This Sense More Than You Are Hoping Bucs Beat Pats.

Hey Remember Pats Did Beating Jets At Gillette Stadium Last 2 Years I Saw Fogs There. Pats Did Winning!!.

If I'm Right Or Wrong. Then Figure It Out, See You Tmw Night Or Monday Anytime When Games Will Be Finish Then I Will See You This Post. Bring It ON Becuz We Are No Afraid You!!.

BRING IT ON!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Nobody should post after a night of drinking.  Really, it doesn't matter what team you support.  Friends don't let friends post drunk.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

So after the Jests won the September Super Bowl most of the trolls left on their yearly vacations and this year they stayed away!! Oops it looks like one escaped from Bellevue!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I have a feeling that we will be hearing Adalius Thomas's name all game long. Hey Joe Willy (ha, ha, ha! His name is Willy) Namath fan, remember that name and number - Adalius Thomas #96- He's going to pound Sanchez into the ground when you ladies show up in Foxborough, let's just hope we play in temperatures above 77 degrees. We all know what Dirty Sanchez looks like when he plays in the cold. 

XD! Jets' fans don't know that the playoffs happen during the winter, but then again, how would they know? The last time the Jets made the playoffs my mom was 9!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

First we need to not hear AD's name when they announce who's not activated today! But if he does play, I hope he proves himself to BB like you suggest! The only way this thing isn't over by the half is if they play their worst game of the year.

As for Leon, he indeed is a persistent little bugger. It's a shame his hate for the Patriots far outweighs any love or loyalty he has for his own team! It seems to me that would take the enjoyment out of the game...especially in light of NE's recent success. But I suppose he loves the attention. His mother is always either busy with a truck driver or passed out in a drunken daze, and doesn't have time for her little Leon! Now we know why inbreeding is illegal in 48 states (I believe it's still OK in KY and WV). Maybe we'll get lucky and when the lowly Raiders spank his Jests he'll despair and jump off the GW Bridge!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

I predict that once the game is over we never see you again.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Raiders over the Jets and Cable takes Ryan out. Loud mouth fartso Ryan loses two in one day.
    Posted by rosmay

I think this can happen.

Now, how are we going to stuff Ryan into one of those high school desks and get him to turn his back on Cable?

It may be logistically impossible because even if Ryan does actually fit into the chair, I don't know if we can tell which part is his back.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Nobody should post after a night of drinking.  Really, it doesn't matter what team you support.  Friends don't let friends post drunk.
    Posted by carawaydj

Aren't you assuming he was drinking with friends? From his posts, that is a bold assumption.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

I just saw on thr pre-game show.they were interveiwing one of the bucs player,and he was saying how he brought his family,and they are takeing in the sights,and then they have brady on,and he said the pats are here to win a game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Look for a big game from Maroney. Tampa's horrible against the run and he has his back against the wall to start performing. He came off a good week against the not so Titans and should follow it up with another 100+ game. 
    They need to watch them on special teams, that's the one area they look good in so stop that and control field position early and this games over by half time.

Leon, you really need to worry about todays game in Oakland. Dropping back to back games against Buffalo and Oakland will really unleash the NY sports writers. The fat man was a little to vocal that early in the season and he's really going to have a problem keeping this team together with no pass rush, a rookie QB and a team with confidence problems.

I'd say you're always welcome to come join us but I'd be lying. You're a trouble making maggot that distracts true, knowledgeable fans from offering and sharing their opinions. Please either disappear or stick to good football conversation.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Yeah, so you were way way off. I mean WAY off. Nostradamus.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

The Tampa offense will put up decent numbers vs. the pats like in the cowboys game. THe difference is, they pats are so soft on offense (2 decent recievers and no viable running game) that it will be a squeaker but tampa will win a close one in foggy london....
    Posted by HCofTheNYJ

Nice call loser! Hey,is there any way you can come back on this board and give some predictions for next weeks games? I see $$$$$ signs all over you. The perfect opposite barometer!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Leon is injured.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

how ironic cause Leon's first "win" was a man

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Posted by HCofTheNYJ

Did you mean win as in...the game?  Perhaps, you were hinting at other small wins that may add up to a game win?  Personally, I found your post to be somewhat ambiguous.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Dear HCofTheNYJ... Not quite.  you missed by a bit.  You don't actually get a win when you are "due" one.  Ask the Lions about that.  And the Pats certainly weren't "over conifdent".  We pretty much took them to the woodshed.  So, I guess you are a Jets fan because you are such a good judge of football.  LOL.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Posted by HCofTheNYJ

how'd that prediction work out for ya, leon?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Posted by HCofTheNYJ

How did that game work out for you? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Go Pats!!

Sections
Shortcuts