Tampa Bay listening to trade offers for Revis.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Tampa Bay listening to trade offers for Revis.

Will the Patriots step up?  I doubt it but I can dream can't I. 

http://www.bucsnation.com/2014/2/25/5447150/nfl-trade-rumors-buccaneers-could-deal-darrelle-revis

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

Re: Tampa Bay listening to trade offers for Revis.

In response to NEGAME2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't object. The problem is money.  I don't think the Patriots can afford him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

When this guy was in his prime he was so good he could control a offense, but player's primes just don't seem to last that long in the NFL - I still think he is a very good player, but not worth 16 million per season. If we were talking about the Revis from 4 years ago I'd say yeah, but not now.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

I know his price is to high and they will want some high picks for him no way the Patriots will do it. They ll work a deal with talib and let him sit on the side for half the year because of injuries.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I would love it, but BB won't shed picks for him when he mightotentially be axed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

When this guy was in his prime he was so good he could control a offense, but player's primes just don't seem to last that long in the NFL - I still think he is a very good player, but not worth 16 million per season. If we were talking about the Revis from 4 years ago I'd say yeah, but not now.

[/QUOTE]

"a offense"?

Still don't know how to use an article in a sentence, huh professor?  There is no way you're a teacher. No way. Your resume has to be littered with grammatical errors galore.

You're not a teacher.  You're a moron.  How can an adult seriously not know how to use an article correctly in front of a word starting with a vowel? It's like a 4th grade concept!

[/QUOTE]

It's not the only error in the comment, but if you're such a grammarian you should have no trouble finding it.

Want a hint?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

No CB is or ever was worth $16 mil/year. Well, maybe when the cap hits $300 mil in 2062.

The only positions worth that kind of cap hit are QB, LT and HOF level pass rushers. You can get solid corners without crippling your salary structure.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

Pass on him...no pun intended...

The guy wasn't the same last year...maybe another off-seasn of training has made a difference....but at anything over 6-7 mill/year, no way......

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

His contract is an albatross and he's not as good as the morons have claimed through the years. The only real way he can be traded is if the team acquiring him does this:

1.  Offers little in terms of a draft pick. Maybe a 4th rd pick, max.

2.  Draws up an extension that is worth very litte, sliding what his currently owed out to lower his outrageous annual salary. 

If TB wants to be smart, they'll take what they can get and run.  The question is really Revis. Will he be willing to defer some salary and take a low extension at this point?

I don't think I've ever seen a more over-hyped player in my life.  Part of it was the NY factor and part of it was the arrogance of the Jets/them trying to promote the PSL sales at that time.

They had the new stadium coming, they started the witch hunt against NE to try to get some power in the division, etc, and were desperate.  

Good player, but they are/were morons claiming he was a HOF player 3 years into his career. What's scary is people like Charlie Casserly are dead serious proclaiming him a HOFer right now.  lmao

When Ty Law gets into the HOF, Champ Bailey, etc, maybe someday Revis might measure up to CBs like that.

I've just never seen anything quite like it in my 30 years of watching the NFL.

[/QUOTE]

Yes Queenie.  The guy that had one of, if not the best season ever at CB was "overhyped".  What an idiot you are.   Tell us again how McCourty had a better rookie year than Revis.  As average of a tackler Revis has been, I've never seen a DB get dragged past the down marker more than McCourty. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to soups' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"a offense"?

Still don't know how to use an article in a sentence, huh professor?  There is no way you're a teacher. No way. Your resume has to be littered with grammatical errors galore.

You're not a teacher.  You're a moron.  How can an adult seriously not know how to use an article correctly in front of a word starting with a vowel? It's like a 4th grade concept!

[/QUOTE]

It's not the only error in the comment, but if you're such a grammarian you should have no trouble finding it.

Want a hint?

[/QUOTE]

It should be "players' primes".....Dude, please.  For undergard, I was a History major. I wouldn't have graduated without being particular with word choice and using proper grammar.

Hurlie should be moritified he continues to show the same error over and over after being told why what he does is incorrect.

The ignorance is unbelievable. He has to be white trash. Has to be.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, thank goodness, the grammar police have swooped in to tell everyone how to use punctuation.  At what point to you realize that nobody cares and that your continued need to try to correct people (while making sooooo many of your own "very very unique" mistakes just make stand out as the loser you are?  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to OnlyDaTruth's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't object. The problem is money.  I don't think the Patriots can afford him.

[/QUOTE]

Sounds super, Bustchise. Thanks so much for stopping by.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Queenie, why no mention of the "fleecing" that Idzik gave to the Bucs in the Revis deal.  Seems like drafting the "bust" DROY with the Revis pick and then to still have another pick coming in the "deepest draft in 25 years" was just brilliant.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Queenie, why no mention of the "fleecing" that Idzik gave to the Bucs in the Revis deal.  Seems like drafting the "bust" DROY with the Revis pick and then to still have another pick coming in the "deepest draft in 25 years" was just brilliant.

[/QUOTE]

It was a fleecing. I said it at the time. But, when you completely swing and miss again on  top 10 pick yet again (Milliner), it doesn't really matter, does it?

Leave it to the Jets to draft Geno Bust and Milliner, and to lose Revis all in one offseason. 

bawhhah!

Cannot be made up. 1 step forward, 2 back = The NY Jets

[/QUOTE]

So what you're saying is that not only was the rookie of the month in the last month of the season a bust, but he'll never again play as fantastic as he did in September?  Oh queenie, do you have any idea what an idiot you are?  

And a 2nd round pick that started every game as a rookie is a bust?  Oh my, Queenie.  

Wait, aren't you the idiot that claimed Chris Jones should have been the DROY?  Bwahahhaahahahahahahaha!  Chris Jones!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It was a fleecing. I said it at the time. But, when you completely swing and miss again on  top 10 pick yet again (Milliner), it doesn't really matter, does it?

Leave it to the Jets to draft Geno Bust and Milliner, and to lose Revis all in one offseason. 

bawhhah!

Cannot be made up. 1 step forward, 2 back = The NY Jets

[/QUOTE]

Did you just say that because both of the Jets first round picks were not DROY, that one somehow cancels out the other?  Bwhahahahahahahahahahahaha!  MORON!

Sections
Shortcuts